ICX on binance WTF?

ICX chart on binance
look at it, NOW!
what the fuck is going on?

ETH pairing. forgot to mention, sorry.

Its called “priced in”

it's gearing up to moon

the whale wants to drive the price lower

I saw that. I wish I had a sell order right there damn.

i guess someone made a big market buy

Lmao. Some fuck fat fingered the digits. That's literally all. It'll still cause a moon probably in this market

Haha, I know this is literally chump change, but still, got pretty lucky

That was ~250,000 icx that was just bought which equals out to $2 Million that was just spent on icx. No one with 2 million dollars would sink that much into a coin unless they knew something we don't. Something is going to happen soon. Something big.

>tfw you try to make a buy wall but accidentally forget a zero after the decimal point

I hope.

Are you sure it was that much? Also that wouldn't make sense, obv if they knew it was going to moon they would have just bought at market price.

>he fell for wash trading whale games.

Quite sure he just wanted to buy that 70k ICX sell wall that was there and made a mistake on the way.

Wash trading usually happens with lower market cap coins, not top 20.

again
wtf is going on?

Yeah look at the volume in those several min. Usually in the past when I've seen massive market buys like this, the coin saw massive growth in the following days.

AY FOO WHA HAPPEH?

Kyber partnership dyor

THIS
possibility-wise i'm 50/50 on either fat fingers or somebody with knowledge "fomoing" in, already...

I refuse to believe it could have been a mistake.

Am i retarded? Or are there 3 market buys on the 1min chart?

I'm all strapped in, 100k sats here we come

Yes I witnessed two live

Order book is empty now because of the first trade so it's easy to just make a big green candle.
It gets arbitraged to the btc pair anyway.

Fuck me I wish I was there to get an easy 7% instead of watching some jewllywood movie with gf.

DO I BUY KYBER OR ICX? HELP

That's a short squeeze user.

icon is already a beast. Prepare for lunar injection orbit. Im jelly on all icon hodlers!

Yeah, someone really wanted that 24h highscore

What happened?

someone market bought a shitton of ICX, shooting the price up for a brief second as it cleared out sellbooks

someone knows something we dont
>tfw sk government announces icx is the new national currency

right now icx
kyber looks little bit pumped for current market situation

thank you, friendo

>actually googled it
call me gekko user, stock market market, at your service

What if I told you whatever price you buy in today doesn't really matter as 6 months from now, ICX will probably be $50. Remember when everyone was scared to buy ETH at $300 ATH......

$50 in 6 months? $50 will most likely be hit mid February

>how to tell if your trading bot is defective

kek

Massive Wh sale buy wow

There's rumors that binance may lock in their ICX price on their cold storage addresses

Were going to mars, lads

should i buy in now or wait for the mainnet dip that may or may not happen?

Buy now

hm, alright, i was expecting a dip at mainnet too, but i can't articulate why.

Is it because the event is already priced-in via previous announcement, and if it doesnt meet 110% of the speculator's expectations, then they sell?

Whales are suppressing the price. There was a big surge but it was negated. Idk why the eth pairing volume on binance gone down 50% since coming out of the dip. Something is weird unless it was an exchange from multiple whales (sellers now buyers or sellers cashed out) in preparation for a dip or boom

Some whale triggered stop losses to buy them all cheap.

Explain

MFW when I already locked in at $12.

what? don't keep us hanging user lol

Post Vechain team photos

>profit. You can't

What happens when Asia wakes up in a few?

child labour