Haven't slept for 4 days

i want to kill myself
i've never been this stressed out and this crash was the final straw.
i cant sleep or eat

it feels like i have internal bleedings in my stomach and i throw up anything i eat.
i can barely keep down mild yoghurt.
i went from $230k to $14k after trying to daytrade from december to today.

i cant take this anymore. im so stressed out. i threw away my hunting gun somewhere in the woods because i was to scared of maybe killing myself but i might go get it tonight.

what the fuck do i do Veeky Forums? is anyone else stressed out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QADzBe2TLZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jesus don't daytrade, just fuckin hodl.

You fucked up, no one to blame but yourself

You can be a real estate agent, shit is so cash

>2 months of classes
>$750 for classes, $250 for license exam
>start making at least 5k commission on a house sale

230k to 14k?
Holy Christ wtf did you buy

Also, there's a ton to live for other than crypto and money.

Just calm down, go to sleep, you'll feel better.

kek kys faggot

i cant sleep man. i get terrible anxiety the whole day. i might just die because of exhaustion

we need to know op, before you go off yourself in the woods, what the fuck did you buy

>i went from $230k to $14k after trying to daytrade from december to today.
>i went from $230k to $14k after trying to daytrade
>i went from $230k to $14k
> $230k to $14k

How the FUCK did you lose so much money in one month on day trading? I swear, you guys gotta start meditating or taking supplements to stop making impulsive decisions in something you have little to no experience with.

I bet you have a stomach bug and you're conflating its induced diarrhea with anxiety. Just keep holding

anxiety of what exactly?

Took a nap earlier and got my order filled.

>he fell for the daytrading meme

i dont know. i just get panic attacks if i try to leave my house or go to sleep. i spent like 2 hours throwing up in the shower last night

Op post your trade history. I want to see how the fuck you lost so much in so little time

Breathe in to full capacity over 4, hold for 8 seconds, release the air slowly but all of it in 4 seconds
Repeat this 10 times.
You'll be relaxed and can go to sleep

bump

LARP. That's not even possible.

holy JUST
its time to cuddle with someone you love and just cry

Look up to the sky and spit as much as you can, the spit will land back on face because you are an idiot.

Ok now that you have punished yourself. Realise that you are lucky, we are still at the beginning of the biggest bull run ever witnessed. 14K is still enough to make it. Buy some quality. $BTC $ETH $OMG $LINK. split them equally. Do not fucking touch them or even look them for 6 months.

>rouming.cz

repent to the Lord for your greedy heart; get on your knees and stomach.

>LARP. That's not even possible.
If he held true to the old Veeky Forums mantra, it's entirely possible.

You might need to speak to someone about that my dude

Ok, it seems that you truly are going through something bad.
I would advise you getting some Iboga powder. You can find it online. It is life changing for addictions, like the one you really seem to have (trading like a fuck).

You were never meant to make it user. If a simple loss of money makes you physically ill it was already over for you the moment you were conceived. If you manage to daytrade 230k to 14k you were never meant to hold such sums of money anyway. You got lucky in the bull market and now the market is taking back what you wrongfully gained and is lining the pockets of the worthy.

Now stop sulking and start preparing for the next bull market so you can get back in the game and apply the lessons you have learned so you don't lose it all again you fucking retard.

i threw away my hunting gun somewhere in the woods because i was to scared of maybe killing myself but i might go get it tonight.
Just go, fag
That's the moment everyone's been waiting for, every fucking person you've met in your fucking life has been waiting for this one moment
Take that fucking shotgun, stick it in your ass and shoot it fag
When you will be bleeding from your ass think about this comment and repeat "i'm a cunt" until you pass away

There are still crypto millionaires to be made, 10k is a good start for that path.

You can still do it, but only if you are willing to learn from your mistakes and improve yourself, don't let this go to waste.

ok i'll go. no one needs my anyway.

ok user, here is what i do when i can't sleep:
just concentrate all your thoughts on breathing, think about nothing else but breathing in and breathing out.
When you caught youselfe thinking about something else, just go back to concentarte on your breathing.
If you do this, you will fall asleep at some point.

>buy high sell low

Best girl.

mild yogurt? Get some meat bruh

87 mill one day..

Don't be a fuckin idiot, you can easily make 6 figures by investing in ICOs and starting over,

You can make comeback with 14k. Everything will be okay.

You need jesus

livestream pls

Do yourself a favor, I was in the same situation, then I went all-in VeChain and IconX, and fuck everything, you can also choose Ethereum but gains will be smaller

Sounds like a peptic ulcer OP. If you're taking aspirin, NSAIDs or painkillers then you'll need to stop for a bit. Start taking Tagamet now. This might take a couple weeks to pass. Keep an eye on it, because internal bleeding are a very real possibility with these kinds of ulcers.

I love these threads. Been waiting for last will and testament shitposts for some time now. There are so many lately I’m running out of popcorn.

Download simple habit pro apk android cracked and meditate, no jk, it helped me, and exercise more, and hodl

I don't understand how you can be this bad and have $230k to lose in the first place.

It doesnt't matter, op can still make it.

to make it maybe u need just 10k if u just hodl the right coins

Suck up your losses. There have been many more that have lost just as much as you, and have bounced back. Stop being a fucking pussy and start over.
>Cries instead

He started late Dec. That was when the rally happen and all the coins where going up. Than crash happened. It happen to my friend who started in late Dec. But he just lost about half his investment while he held. I started in august and is still up overall. Dude just need to hodl.

>guy gets fucked doing crypto
>"repent to the lord for your greedy heart"
>i made so much money i quit my job and live a damn nice life and paying off my mom's mortgage
>"thank the lord for your bounty!"

So if you fuck up, it's your fault and you should repent to the lord, but if you get lucky, then the lord gets all the credit.

Fuck off, faggot.

op told he lost while trying to daytrade faggot

The only way that you could possibly lose THAT much is if you bought BitConnect. In which case you absolutely deserved everything you got

Thou shalt have no other gods before me. (Exodus 20:3)

You should always give God the credit He deserves, He made you and made this world, but this world pretends God doesn't exist and continually spits on His Face. Face it, many of you guys are here because you want to make some money and you're being chased by greed, greed has become your idol, and you haven't put God first in your life. It speaks a lot about OP that he's more willing to kill his own soul for the sake of money, rather than give up his life for the sake of the Gospel, that Jesus Christ who is the Son of God who came in the flesh died for our sins, so that we may have eternal life. Just trying to put into perspective that once you're in the grave, you're done for, but while you still have your 50+ years left on this Earth make the most of it while you still can living for the Gospel.

Don't day trade

Why? It's 2000 year old fake news written by dune coons.

OP you feel familiar. I think I might have seen you somewhere. Is pic related you?

nice bait OP

user, I feel you. but remember crypto had lot opportunities.
> I started my 10 yr savings ==> 90k usd
> put every thing in reddit shit idea ==> like put every think in top 50 coins
> after couple of weeks == realized fuck this is shit idea
> started selling in losses, fomo on shit coins== lost 90% of PF, left 10k-12k
> then realized not fomo, day trade, went all in on couple of coins two times, got lucky did 10x each
> now PF is over 1 mill

so dont give up. crypto had lot opportunity, dont fomo fuck if coin go to 100x who care. go out come back if u like then only put in the coin.

die faggot

Use some of your btc to buy some benzos on darkweb

if you were convinced you wouldn't be spitting this shit on /biz.I agree there is mystery in religion and man needs mystery but you're just being a retard

Man up and hold pussy then get the fuvk outta stocks or crypto and go wage cuck wimp you're not man enough for this shit

Ready to kill your self over colored paper and digital numbers.
*appears behind you*

Pathetic

biconneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeec

So what do you do if you're left holding bags? Sell at first pump, hope for miracle...?

>if you were convinced you wouldn't be spitting this shit on /biz
As Jesus was at supper in his house, many tax collectors and sinners also sat together with Jesus and His disciples. For there were many, and they followed Him. When the scribes and Pharisees saw Him eating with tax collectors and sinners, they said to His disciples, “How is it that He eats and drinks with tax collectors and sinners?” When Jesus heard it, He said to them, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.” (Mark 2:15-17)

>I agree there is mystery in religion and man needs mystery but you're just being a retard
This isn't a religion, it's a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

see a doctor man. you're killing yourself.

OP I went in with 8k and bet heavily on DBC reachinrg a dollar and now have 5k. I would love to be in your position and have 14k. You just need to fight what's yours and believe you deserve it. Get gud

Or also stop fucking with crypto, take that 14k, and go backpacking for 3 months, it will change your life

Also this,
You should definitely see a doctor. This is what doctors are meant for.

Do you panic when you see a coin you previous owned and sold start to go up even by a few pennies or a buck?

If you're not aware of metaphor I can't help you man. Just remember kool aid isn't healthy

Amazing journey so far man. Got saved last October. Still have alot of work ahead.

Just meditate. Let the JUST flow through you, breathe it out. You're all right. There's a lot of successful people that fucked up and lost millions only to make it back.

> This isn't a religion, it's a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
That makes you mentally ill, it's a relationship a fictional being as an adult.

You are going to JUST yourself to death user

What is Truth?

I went from 9k to 700. Now im back at 1600. My advice is this OP. Stop daytrading until you regain your mental stability. Then start again very cautiously. Youd be surprised how adversely a bad mental state can affect your trades.

all it takes is a big fat bbitconneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeect

Why didn't you stop when it became clear you were not good at it? I have a hard time beliving it is not LARP

*tips fedora*

z3news.com

And am I just as right to claim that you are spiritually dead and therefore blind to reality?

It's bee a hell of a two week. I've been anywhere from 1400 to 5k. Initially 2300$. But you know what? It's fine because I'm not touching it and in a few months I'll be steady in the green.

He must own WetBrainchain

Stay with up op, it's gonna be okay

I used to day trade this shit, do not ever do it. Buy and hold. Check in every few days.

Follow Waffles Blockchain and Dovi Levin (yeah he's a Jew but his picks are legit) on Twitter. They're gold.

GO TO SLEEP.

Easy, 20% returns per day, just join the Veeky Forums group:

discord gg/zz7unwD

add DOT here--> .gg/zz

>Realtor here
Anons right- but it takes a good while to get a steady paycheck and client base

Not gonna feel sympathy if you're gonna kill yourselfover something you knew was risky. FUCKING KEK

>i went from $230k to $14k after trying to daytrade from december to today
How do you even fuck up that bad? If I had that kind of money at the start of December I would be up to a million now, and that is including something dumb as shit I did at the end of December.that cost me 40%.
And making money once you have large amounts seems even easier because you can control markets and diversify your portfolio to shitcoins on the cheap and get guaranteed 100%s.

What's the point of this thread? live stream your death faggot

Welcome to claim it, I would probably agree that I am spiritually dead according to your definition, although I have no idea what is to be spiritually alive.

As for reality, you should check your sources if you have the bible as a basis for determining what is reality. It's like any other bronze age text, poorly written and littered with political ideals of the time.

Very few texts in antiquity and up until the 1700s have had any basis in reality until recently, a few greek, muslim and christian scholar texts have tried to combat reality. As for the rest, it's boring appeal to divinity and similar hogwash.

smoke weed retard

just hodl on

worst advice ever

fucking christards always push their shit when a man is at his worst moment and most vulnerable

For He is not the God of the dead, but of the living. For to Him all live. (Luke 20:38)

I agree with you about the veracity of what you claim "ancient texts." I'm not a scholar by any means, but what I do have is faith (Hebrews 11). God is alive and if you sincerely believe in your heart He will not disappoint you, but the important thing is to put Him first in your life, even if you lose everything else (Job).

Jesus is not going to work here and I think op already made it.

Smoke weed and Hold

>although I have no idea what is to be spiritually alive.
It's a kind of comfort but you wouldn't understand it since Faith is be definition a defiance of logic

Are we not all vulnerable? Just the other day, a young kid was killed in a terrible car accident, he didn't even live to see his 2nd birthday. You could step out of your house and be struck by lightning, or you could die of some undetected heart disease or brain aneurysm. What I am saying to OP is to put things into perspective and not to take an irreversible decision regarding the most important matter which is his own life.

youtube.com/watch?v=QADzBe2TLZg

> first I all in one ico below 10 mill hardcap, sold at 10x. then did same again. i got bit lucky. but u need to pick blockchain projects to see that kind off pump