What should I do /biz

Looking for serious advice.

Started with a hundred dollars have made it to 7 eth sitting in kucoins, in req and vechain. Thinking of going all in on telcoin which would give me a million tel coin, what do u think??

I also consider dumping Ven the next time it hits 51,5k sats and stocking up more tel

Maybe go half in and if you see it start to moon for reals put more then get out appropriately

Why don't you pick some good ico instead?
Hell even telco is an ICO coin
Why do t u get from the beginning instead of buying now?

so this, tel I think will moon HARD but you never want all your eggs in one basket shitty things can always happen. half is I think good im in 75% and 25% in eth

Never go all in.

But it's the best pick of q1 if you get in before it goes to $1

You got any gem icos?

You'll 10x essily but never go ALL in unless you're poor do 75%

I'm all in on telcoin with 8 Eth, Hurry that 7 wall is coming down very soon.

that is true I forgot about that, if you only got a few hundred bucks you sort of have to try for the hail mary plays.

>$1
>20 billion supply
good luck

I’m at work right rn will the wall hold until like 10 pm est

The 8 wall will probably hold until then 17% price increase though.

7sat is about to fall I bet you right about 8sat though

I'm willing to bet some people will take profits midway through the 8 wall like yesterday.

The drop happened yesterday because bitcoin dropped below 11k

>20 billion supply
Newfag here, is that good or bad? I mean, if we were to count on something hitting $1 would we need more supply or less?

It means it probably won't hit 1$ but could easily hit 10 cents it is currently .75 cents

nigga you really think this coin will eat through 10 BTC sell walls? It has nothing going for it, and I got in at 56 sats. It's not going to moon, the best you can hope for is it reaching 64 sats, at which you should immediately dump it

Hm. Wouldn't hurt to drop fifty bucks on this, I guess.

So, you have to trade telcoin to bitcoin or ethereum to cash out, correct? What happens if bitcoin or ethereum aren’t worth shit when telcoin is high?

You sell the telcoin and enjoy your gainz when eth and btc are up again?

Yea, usually if an alt coin is doing well bitcoin and ethereum are also doing well. that situation doesn't really happen

Origami

bought 180k with 1 eth yesterday. now it's at 1,34 eth. when should I pull out?

Its not 75 cents tho....are u retarded?

its .75 cents

like .0075 dollars. a fraction of a penny.

>Thinking of going all in on telcoin which would give me a million tel coin
Now I understand why retards are buying XRP and TRX.