Paying for step-son's college

Veeky Forumsbros I have a bit of a dilemma

So my step-son is going to have some difficulties paying his tuition. His dad is pretty well off and is giving some money for books and board but not much else. We already applied for FAFSA and the college has given him some aid but it's not enough.

I did the math and overall it'll be about $180k over 4 years. It would be a squeeze but I think I could manage it. What should I do? Should I ask his dad to kick in more? What would you guys do in this situation?

How do you think motherfuckers get rich user? Do you think they pay cuckmoney for their wife's son to go to Ivy league day camp? thefuckoutofhere

>my step-son

No, your wife's son.

>real dad kicks in money
>go to a cheaper school
>son needs to work

These people actually adopted.

Idk man that's a pretty big liability. What's he majoring in?

>my wifes son needs money should i ask his father?

cucked

Thats what the wife tells the husband to tell everyone so they dont know she was knocked up during a cuckold session.

This is almost always the case

He's a very smart kid, going for computer science and electrical engineering, top tech school but not much in the way of financial aid.

I'm fine with footing some of the bill because we have a great relationship but I feel that his local real estate tycoon dad should at least kick in some, as he's easily worth 5x what I am. I'm just an average CPA.

CHEAPER SCHOOL.

Which school?

Nice larp no one is this dumb.....hopefully...

He’ll probably get a good paying job if he completes. Fuck it, talk them into getting financial aid.

Very obvious bait for this board my friend

tell him to go to a state school

You are disgusting. Fuck off and pay for your own child instead of leeching off someone's wealth

you want to pay for some random kid's tuition? 180K?? lol man.
I'm sorry but I know that this seems normal to people nowadays but it doesnt make sense. No matter how good of a relationship you have with your stepson, what's the point? You're helping a stranger. Nothing connects you except air.

Send his millenial soyboy ass to trade school instead.

How's his relationship with is dad? Real estate tycoon sounds like he should be fronting the most cash, then you can help pay for books, food, etc.

That's 45k a year out the door, not to mention other liabilities you may have. If it were me, I'd make him do to years at a community college and then transfer into a bigger school. I'd pay for the community college, real estate dad pays for the university.

what the fuck. $180,000 to go to school? jesus christ. just give him the $180,000 to invest

obvious b8

Of he's so bright, why no scholarships?

FPBP

>stepson
Every day gets easier to steal some (you)s from us.

If he were very smart he would have gotten scholarships. You're wasting your money user.

Learn to read. It's not his fucking kid.

if anything will fuck the USA in the long term, it will be the "education" system. what the fuck

I'll be your son for $90k

It's his kid if hes being a cuck taking care of him while daddy left .

Bad larp

If not, op you're a pathethic cuck

Well the kid clearly isn't a fucking mulatto, so how is that possible.

Cuck

Unironically kill yourself and your wife's son.

Easy 20% returns per day just join the Veeky Forums group.:

discord gg/zz7unwD

add DOT here--> .gg/zz

Keep your cuckposting on /gif/
Fuck off

give him some money for beers, no mroe