How can the EU or America ban or regulate crypto?

How can the EU or America ban or regulate crypto?

The backlash from the public if governments made selling services in crypto illegal could be massive.

What are your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/finance/city/906189/Bitcoin-price-latest-value-crashing-stock-EU-European-Union
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop spreading FUD. Nobody will ban cryptos.
They can be regulated through the exchanges, the banks and the developers.

make exchanges and interactions with banks illegal under money laundering or terrorist law

crypto drops 99% overnight RIP in pieaces

it's just gonna lead to adoption, same thing happened when record labels tried to ban file sharing sites, they're all afraid their monetary institutions are gonna have the fate record companies, home video stores and other obsolete shit had

>How can the EU or America ban or regulate crypto?
Trillionaire jews that control the banking system say "shabbos goy, we need you to pass this legislation. But be sure to include that only OUR regulated crypto is still allowed!"

And the Demojews and Republikikes that they bought and payed for say "yes master. We will obey the will of Israel."

It's pretty simple really. Regulation is a simple stroke of the pen. There will be no backlash outside of a hashtag campaign on Twitter because Americans are fat and lazy, drugged into a stupor, and do not have the spirit yet to come to arms with their masters. They might miss their reruns on the telejew.

EU? The New British Caliphate isn't even willing to stop an invading army from raping their own children. You think they're going to turn against their jewish masters?

The day the UK bans cryptocurrency is the day I leave this country for good.

You’ll need a license to leave the UK

>license to leave
what does that mean

I'm moving to Portugal. They're crypto-friendly.

This is why offshores exist. You also pay 0% taxes if you use an offshore bank.
You are a literal retard.

OP why do you post a picture of pierre?

He probably means passport but can't think of the word

>You need a license to sell coins for fiat
>If you run an exchange you have to get audited
>law and instructions for people who cash out to fiat on their bank and what banks are supposed to do
>payments over X amount of € with crypto are illegal

there are no boundries for the crazy people

>The backlash from the public if governments made selling services in crypto illegal could be massive.

The public is massively pissed at cryptolocker type malware so it would be really easy to sell a crypto ban to general public.

lel, sure thing faggot you have no idea what you are saying

Jews are mad because they can't control this money with their jewish hands.

In the UK I'm pretty sure you need a licence and pay taxes for fucking everything

I've heard you even pay tax on how many rooms your fucking house has

>The backlash from the public if governments made selling services in crypto illegal could be massive.
I can see it now.
>Guys the government banned my internet money. Revolution now.

you underestimate how cucked the public is in euroland
t. eurofag

I'm using it, retard.
>Open an HSBC Panama account
>Register a crypto investment fund in Belarus and move all the money through it
>Cash in and cash out freely
>0% taxes
>the whole thing costs less than $1000

you underestimate how cucked the executive agencies are in euroland
t.eurochad

>user is now a prime target for the IRS
hey user where did you get that money?

>tax on how many rooms your fucking house has
I totally forget about shit like this and the BBC tax if you so much as own a telly. Pure Stalinism. Can't wait to leave this place.

>the BBC tax if you so much as own a telly.
In Ireland you now pay a tv licence if you on a computer but no tv.

I earn $70k (not counting crypto) and haven't paid a single cent in taxes due to 2 fake charity organizations on my name. My girlfriend receives food stamps and assistance, because I signed her up for neetbux with a fake disability and registered myself as her caretaker. My house is registered on my cousin, who is a rabbi and gets tax exemption.

I'm Jewish, trust me, IRS can't do shit.

i'd love to see them try.
the moment they drag that legislative BS my way, i'm out of this country...
after continuing to trade behind 7 proxies and a vpn until i find a place, of course. kek.

They can't do anything and they won't do anything.

It's like when they banned piratebay, it literally changed nothing.

lel at least you have some creativity.

Bear market and FUD until the G20 summit in march. Probably they will tax it to oblivion afterwards.

If it's just tax, it will moon on the news.
The real fear is an outright ban.

I am British and that made me laugh.

think they will be able to halt themarket or close it at certain times and days

Not trying to spread FUD, i got the pick from this bullshit

express.co.uk/finance/city/906189/Bitcoin-price-latest-value-crashing-stock-EU-European-Union

good point