Volatility kills the blockchain

All token based blockchain solutions are useless because of the price volatility.

If it has a token, its useless, which means anything you can invest in by buying coins is a scam.

How many pajeets on biz are aware of the long term situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2017/10/20/mastercard-blockchain-bitcoin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More coin>fiat pairings to separate the value of every coin from bitcoin

Buy XLM

Bitcoin is not the problem. Any random whale can simply manipulate any shitcoin, including bitcoin and raise / dump its value.

That's free market for you. Are you a leftie without a basic understanding of economy?

there is no real demand for blockchain. Its just speculation. There are no real blockchain based solutions, which offer tokens. The only real business is done by IBM and there aren't any tokens to invest in. The economy brainlet is you young pajeet.

>IBM
>no tokens to invest in

Well, explain how to buy IBM coin?

OP is a fudding concern troll no coiner jackoff part of coordinated attack on biz ignore thread let 404

XLM

You have no counter argument. Life unworthy of life, kys.

I remember when the internet was just shitty green text instant message thing in a command prompt and people literally thought "why the fuck do i need that, when we have phones and the post office?"
The economy is going to be slow to move over, but it will happen eventually. It's just still in the shitty green text message thing in a command prompt stage is all IMO. More uses will come that you never even thought possible.

the internet didn't take 10 years to not find a use case.

Except for BAT because it never fucking moons anyway

it took the internet 30 years to get out of government run labs and become the piece of shit you're typing this up with, maybe you're just too used to mommy and daddy instantly responding to your every wanking need to understand that big things take time, but don't listen to me, matter of fact sell your bags and get out now NiggerBoy because this shit is crashing again and weakhands are not essential

this shit is not a new paradigm
mastercard and visa are about to implement blockchain technology in their network to speed up transactions. if they deliver all these shitcoins will be useless.

you are literally nothing to me
*sages*
*closes thread*

>the year is 2059
>virgin neet approaches mcdonald cashier
>3 hamburgers please
>sure, what crypto do you want to use?
>scrolls down 10k different shitcoins
>"i think i will go with bitbean"
>that will be 300k BTB, do you want to wait for the dip?
>"yeah i think it's gonna dip a little, the rsi looks good"
>proceeds to btfo while waiting for the dip
>it doesn't dip but keeps going up
>virgin neet loses it and buys burgers at ATH
>waits 10 minutes for the payment while his meal is getting cold
>BTB gets fucking dumped by random pajeets on a discord group
>tfw virgin neet gets k-ucked and silently eats his burgers that he paid x3 while thinking how things could have gone if he just HODLED
>tfw this is the new paradigm

>it took the internet 30 years to get out of government run labs and become the piece of shit you're typing this up with, maybe you're just too used to mommy and daddy instantly responding to your every wanking need to understand that big things take time, but don't listen to me, matter of fact sell your bags and get out now NiggerBoy because this shit is crashing again and weakhands are not essential
The government already was using the internet for 30 years you fucking idiot

>motorcars will never replace horse carriage

How to you expect to incentivize a decentralized network without a digital asset exchange? Also blockchain does not mean crypto. You're a fucking idiot who is pretending to be smart, but you don't know shit. Maybe you'll fool some morons.

>currency

fucking lol

>blockchain
>speed up transactions

fortune.com/2017/10/20/mastercard-blockchain-bitcoin/

Easy 20% returns per day just join the Veeky Forums .group:

discord gg/zz7unwD

add DOT here--> .gg/zz

all the good projects that will survive will have their tokens stabilizied after the speculation period is over. You think national currencies aren't volatile? Look how hard has USD tanked over the last year, and somehow the netire world doesn't have a problem making deals using different currencies

Sell all your coins if you have any you dirty boomer and go jerk off to your 1% stock gains, pathetic loser, lmao