Tonight

Its happening tonight.
Strap in boys!

NO IS NOT HAPPENING TONIGHT. IS NEVER HAPPENING! YOU ALWAYS SAY, BUT NEVER HAPPEN. JUST LIKE MOM SAYS SOME DAY SOME NICE GIRL WILL MARRY. BUT NO. NOT ENOUGH COWS TO PAY FOR MARRIAGE. WHY. BECAUSE YOU LIAR!! LINK NO MOON! WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME! I COULD RICH NOW IF ANY OTHER COIN, BUT NO. IS NO FAIR!! I NO MORE WANT TO POO IN LOO. I WANT BETTER LIVE. DO THE DEEDFUL. YES. BUT NOT LIKE THIS!

get the shadow fork user

Is it on an exchange yet?

BUT SHADOW FORK ALREADY TO THE MOON. IS TOO LATE NOW. POOR ME NEVER INTO LUCKY. WHY. ALWAYS PRAY TO VISHNU, AGNI, SHIVA, AND ALL OTHER FAGGOTS. DO THEY THANK? NO!!!

You know the more you Pajeets shill the more it makes me believe this shitcoin is a scam.

I’m surprised no one has mentioned the Huobi listing? Trading starts Jan 21. Heard it on Twitter & r/LINKtrader

>falling for reverse psychology fud

not gonna make it

Oh it's been mentioned motherfucker. Coinbase in 6 months

Only on shadow exchanges like dark binance, invite only

I hope something happens, anything. In the absence of anything new the quality of the chainlink content on Veeky Forums has been deteriorating really fucking rapidly. Whereas in the past we turned our focus to scouring the web for clues now linkies have shifted their focus to shadowfork and jason parser pasta writing. A sad era for linkies to be sure.

That is the goal retard. I sold my Linkies before the crash but didn't buy the dip. I need this shit to go lower. I participate in LINK FUD threads all the time

Easy 20% returns per day, just join the Veeky Forums group:

discord gg/zz7unwD

add DOT here--> .gg/zz

ChainLink changes the way human beings interact with each other.

This is a sad era, as a linklet it gives me time to accumulate though

Oh no, don't go, I don't know what we'll do without you holding your 50 links.

>admitting to fake FUD is going to make people believe your FUD

Every day it's the same thread. Not complaining but I wish it would happen already. Or at least reach 8500 sats where i bought in. Fugg

One out of the dozen LINK threads a day is hardly going to make a difference user. LINK is going down regardless. It's overbought

F U.

U don't deserve money.

Everyone holding Chainlink is going to make it faggot, stop getting so butthurt. Can't blame a 2.6k LINKLET trying to increase his stack before we hit $2+ per coin.

> ChainLink LOGO is fake
> only low res PNG exists (56kb)
> literally NO whitepaper exists
> Sergey codes in only HTML (doesn’t know how to use CSS)
> Rory is MIA and confirmed PE Coach
> Office is located inside a Nail Salon above the Jewish Donut Shop

Real logo

We might be moving to $2 tonight.

When it happens it will be rapid and there won't be time to move in.

Thanks just bought 100k

They're 196 you idiot.

this shit token won't touch $1 again until the main net is released and will likely dump back down to 4k sats when the rest of the market tanks tonight.

Pls let this happen

And yet here we are sitting at 7212 and in a nice upwards trend. Stay mad faggot. Or sell your links. I'll buy 'em.

ONE MORE DIP SERGEY PLEASE