Guys it's over. We'll get fucked by eurocucks:

Guys it's over. We'll get fucked by eurocucks:

express.co.uk/finance/city/907121/bitcoin-Cryptocurrency-price-risk-bans-Emmanuel-Macron-Angela-Merkel-France-Germany

Other urls found in this thread:

catalog.neet.tv/stats.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

STOP SPREADING THAT FAKE NEWS PAJEET

shut the fuck up you stupid autist. theres 10 threads about this. its FUD, nothings verified and by spreading this around you make things worse. fucking newfags i swear.

All they're talking about is putting forth a proposal at next G20 summit. IN FUCKING DECEMBER. Calm down

whoa, big if true

You do realize 60% here are Anglos, while 0.09% is Indian?
Either way it won't help that you sperg out here. If you want to change anything you gotta explain on normie places. Even then many will still panic

gib crash already

Its a fake news, dumb

You do realize that it's a meme? I'm using caps lock because otherwise it won't catch the attention of the brainlets here who believe every fucking fud.

Why is this fake news?

The irony is that due said meme so many brainlets actually think the board is majority Indian, causing people to target them rather than the actual problems

>Believing FUD from Jew-run media outlets

In the title it says 'Cryptocurrency BANS are ineviteble' but the article itself and all other articles only talk about regulations which is totally different.
The brainlets who only read titles which is the majority of people will think that Macron and Merkel are working on banning cryptocurrencies which isn't true.

Because its from the express. I'm a Brit and I'm not even going to bother opening the link.

So it's a shit tier magazine? Didn't know that thx

>You do realize 60% here are Anglos, while 0.09% is Indian?

It's the other way around m8

Fukin pajeets still dont get that wall street whales are currently fudin the shit out of btc till the 26th to make big bucks on their futures... the whole korea fud, hack fud, euro fud is all complete horseshit... fukin emotional ass coiners got to man up and hodl tight

>You do realize 60% here are Anglos, while 0.09% is Indian?
Look at that 0.09% !!!!!!!!!

>Anglo trying to make shit when France and Germany are planing regulation.
Quel putain de surprise !

Ah, the brainlet squadron. Allow me to help you so that you're better informed next time and won't take pride in ignorance, good yanks.
catalog.neet.tv/stats.html

>French Think tank, commissioned by Macron endorse ARK & RLC, even sent RLC aboard to compete
>France pushed ARK to become the first SCIC in France, the first legal business crypto entity in the world