Next Moon Mission!!! Etherdelta gem!

MatrixChain

100x guaranteed moon mission!!!

Hey biz, i was the first one to shill you Nuls. Today I bring you another guaranteed winner.

>AI powered blockchain
>Sold out ico in a few minutes.
>INTELLIGENT CONTRACT: No programming; everyone is available; potential users are 350 times that of Ethereum.
> WORMHOLE NETWORK Faster Blockchain Network with million transactions per second, even better than Visa
"MATRIX resolves the scaling problem by dynamically selecting a delegation network in which all nodes are voted as delegates of others. All Proof-of-Work (PoW) processing is only allocated inside the delegation network,which only incurs a much smaller latency due to the smaller number of nodes. The selection process is random in the sense that a node is selected with a probability proportional to its Proof-of-Stake (PoS). The online version of MATRIX will support a throughput of 100,000 TPS."
> WORMHOLE NETWORK Faster Blockchain Network with million transactions per second, even better than Visa
> Mainnet later this year roadmap below.

Age of Genesis
Initialization
Infrastructure
Private chain
Inter-chain transaction 2018.09

Age of Speed
Light Speed Network
AI-enabled PoS+PoW consensus
Random generation of delegates nodes
Evolutionary parameter optimization 2018.12

Age of Civilization
AI-secured Intelligent Contracts
Formal verification
AI based proactive protection
AI created autonomous constitution 2019.04

Age of Wonder
Mining & Applications
Mining ICs
Computing/mining facility
Big data applications 2020.01

only on Etherdelta for now

matrixchain.io/
etherdelta.com/#0xe25bcec5d3801ce3a794079bf94adf1b8ccd802d-ETH

How to take money from stupid round eyes.
Make Vaporware
Name is after a scifi movie
Make the coin cheap (under 1 cent)
Give 80% of the coins to Chinese mafia to launder money
Create hype
Cash out
Wash rinse and repeat.
user you dumb.

Wormhole technology. Better than Visa. Are you fucking kidding me? Crypto is becoming a joke.

They told me that about Nuls, Neo, Walton, Ven, TRX and I made out like a bandit on all of those by getting in early

I’m not saying hold the bags forever but this will make some ppl money in the short and long term.

You can stay poor, fine by me.

When does it hit ED OP?

It’s there now but not officially listed yet, contract address is in the post at the bottom.

Btw forgot to mention, there are over 12k ppl in the telegram group.

not touching filthy etherdelta

How much was it during ICO?

They are locked you scamming pajeet

1 ETH for a bit over 3k MAN

Ranges in the 37-50 cent range I think with presales

I had to buy at 2x on etherdelta myself, this shit sold out fast.

>2019
>2020
seems like a VERY long hold lmao

>Blockchain
>100,000 TPS

Stop fucking lying we all know blockchain can't scale for shit

Matrix

Wormhole Network

my sides

and /biz laughs about people who got bitconnected

Literally the strongest team in any chinese crypto project this far. more chinese government ties than you VEN shitcoin.
How can you be this retarded user

WEW lad those digits

Chrcked

Thanks

This. Matrix has official Chinese governmet support. Even the prime minister likes the movie.

"Their head of network infrastructure/joint blockchain team lead designed China’s first wifi chip. He also designed the communications command and control system for China’s first aircraft carrier. He has written the bestselling university textbook for IC Communications in China. The other blockchain lead formerly worked as a senior developer at Microsoft and has experience building blockchains and their related services."

"In 2016, their head of AI was principle architect for the AI behind China’s high speed railway early warning system (isn’t that the most safety critical aspect of high speed rail?). He has been project lead for numerous National Chinese research projects. Some of his work lead the MATRIX team to win 2017’s PASCAL 2 AI competition (entered as Tsinghua University), beating out teams from places like UC Berkeley, Intel and Microsoft, despite developing the tech in 2016. His book Structural VLSI Design and High Level Synthesis was recognised by China’s Department of Education as the official graduate level digital systems design textbook. He has his own page in the Chinese wikipedia. He is responsible for the machine learning algorithms and hardware architecture for matrix."

"Their head of business ecosystem/partnerships is former Chinese government and in fact still works with them. He worked on many of China’s lunar (yes, to the moon), satellite and space exploration projects. More on him later. Within his team he has a woman who worked at the largest head fund in Asia, she has abundant connections and has extensive experience designing financial products. She is in charge of financial partnerships (institutional investors) and financial products."

Coin ICO price was 36c dipshit

Ya thats not what the first round special Chinese investors paid dipshit. Your bags just diapered into nothingness HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA