Why can't Tether just print like $1 trillion and do one final super pump to make everyone rich?

Why can't Tether just print like $1 trillion and do one final super pump to make everyone rich?

No silly, they're going to pump 100 million a day until Jan 25 or 26 and unload their bags on you. Watch the magic happen, they're making so much fucking money from doing this, it's unbelievable.

love this pic

Because they don't want to raise too much suspicion obviously.
If BTC went to $10 million in the span of 24 hours, you could bet your ass crypto would be banned instantly.

Brilliant idea comrade!
Forward!

because they would become suddenly worthless kind of like a national Bank cannot just print more paper to get out of a financial crisis? I'm still learning this stuff.
Bump so maybe an user that knows what he's talking about comes and explains.

the jews don't allow it
they want goyim to suffer

Because they need to back tether 1:1 usd

You should work for the banks with a brilliant mind like that

they've already printed 400 million USDT in the past 4 days, they're well past the point where they can back shit

But the private auditor said it is backed

>they've already printed 400 million USDT

550 million now. They printed 100 million couple of hours ago.

wait til wednsday

this is one dank pepe
I want to send you some SHIT or DOGE coins for making this

Why can't the government print 1,000,000,000,000,099 dollars and give everyone the money so everyone can be rich?

I don't think that's a pepe, my fellow normie. LSRBfbiuGSbMiXBTkQbwrmkcb65UyWf9Sp

for the last time it is back my crypto you gave them=crypto for the goddamn usdt= stop this spam

c-c-corbyn?

is that you Bernie?

they can and they are and its fucking amazing. thanks tether!

why does this board even exist lol if you are poor just ask the bank to PRINT MORE MONEY lmao haha