Where is the $1 bump

Where is the $1 bump

>he didn't hear the news

the news today showed the absolute state of the req team

we'll get the $1 once someone else develops REQ's mainnet. dont worry, the REQ team will pay them to do it!

Dude, moon missions are on holidays. We're about to go in for a ride again.

nice fud. req is still doing the mainnet themselves

Dev team has so much money they are kicking back.

Requeshit Coin.

this is now literally a pajeetcoin

>ITT retards who don't understand adoption incentives

Are you guys FUDding or just downie?

>windows outsources start menu to pajeets for 1 dollar a month

Guise this is a good thing, this will surely increase adoption!!!

Dumping this piece of shit. Fuck you.

Faggotry ... the mainnet is still developing.

They’re going to help kickstart 3rd party with this.

Think Pay Pal:Venmo... Venmo runs on PayPal platform... it’s a 3rd party. This is essentially what they’re prepping for.

they should have mentioned that in the update. there was no mention of "we are on track to deliver Request great wall by 2018 Q1 as planned and everything is going well". Just some bullshit no one cares about as well as Rick and Morty memes.

>kickstart 3rd party
mate even the main phone app and POS system is being outsourced

Why Veeky Forums is and will stay poor:
"ETH wants developers to make their own dapps? fucking sell this shitcoin"

REQ is a platform like many others. It will be huge. They are offering incentives for developers to create applications on it.

"Hey Stacey, want anything from Starbucks?"
>"Yeah, I want a mocha roastie supreme! But can you go get it for both of us, I don't want to stop watching Netflix!"
"Sure, can you send me some money though? My credit card is almost empty, I spent everything on Chad!"
>"Yeah, I just go this new app "Request Network". Download it and send me a request!"
"Wow, I just got it too! I'll put in a request. Hmm, that's weird Stace, it's saying I need "REQ tokens". Wtf is that?"
>"Uh, this app is so fucking weird. WEIRD AND CREEPY. Why do I need a token to send money? How do I even get them?"
"Just delete it Stace and use venmo. That app was made by virgins and creepy ugly losers."

There is no reason to develop on top of REQ instead of ETH or NEO, other than that you might get ICO funds from the REQ team, funded by retarded neets.

Should I sell my req?

This copy-pasta is so stupid i won't even lose time rebuting it

It true tho

It's not tho?

You could replace it with any crypto that is used for payments.

I think it do

Of course you are not a developer. There is a huge difference between developing a project directly on a blockchain and using the API of Request. You can write on JS or other languages (a python wrapper is already in the works) with little to none knowledge of the underlaying blockchain.
Moreover do not forget that Request is built from the ground up to be portable to other blockchians if needed, if eth lags behind it can easily hop onto any turing complete blockchain. Bringing its dapps along.

So your saying I fucked up by listening to biz two months ago and should never have invested in REQ. Fuck me... Will I ever choose a good project to invest in?

Good I bought at $1 and it’s dropping.

What should I do now?

How did you manage to reach a conclusion that is the opposite of what he was trying to tell youN

where do you think the req price will be in a month

$0.30

When it drops you sell and buy back lower to increase your stack.

shouldnt the mainnet bump up the price to like 1.50 or something

it was literally 33 cents a few days ago
>waah wah its DUUUUMPPING

>i am requesting you to pay me $x
>um where do I get these request tokens?
>you buy ether, transfer to exchange, buy req tokens and then send it to the req smart contract! works very easy if you use myetherwallet, metamask and it is all decentralized!
>ok but coinbase wants a fee, the exchange wants a fee and each network transaction costs a fee. So I need $x+5% to send you this?
>y-yes
>and depending on whether any cryptokitties hype is going on the eth blockchain it might take a few hours?
>y-yes
>and during those hours value of both eth and req might have changed negatively, meaning my $x+5% becomes $x+5%-3.4% resulting in me losing money in the progress?
>y-yes
>do you have paypal? I can just send it by using your email address and it arrives instantly with basically near zero fees
>n-no use request network it is truly paypal 2.0, stop FUDding!

Explain yourselfes

(specially you)
KYS. All of you.

isnt the whole point that youll be able to pay through request with any crypto and and any fiat you want? or did i miss something

>This many fucking fud threads on REQ

If it has fudders REEEE'ing this hard it's got to be good.

This here is why I assume REQ is a shit investment.

Its all REQ $100 EOM threads and if anyone questions they get complete asshat answers.

Are you really this stupid to fall for a pajeet-tier FUD like that?
THE REQ TOKENS ARE BURNED IN EVERY TRANSACTON AND THE CLIENTS DO NO, I REPEAT, DO NOT NEED TO HAVE THEM.

So what's the purpose of the req tokens?

To take poor amerimutts money looks like.

Shut up. I've been here explaining the same shit over and over and over and over again, in the most kind and polite way. And yet you're here whining and crying, and I suspect trolling, because NO ONE would miss the point of like you did. So fuck off.
If you have honest doubts, I'm willing to answer them, but ffs, make an effort.

>currency agnostic
>easily implemented
>avaliable JS libraries

Are you retarded?
Do you not understand what mainstream adoption requires?

I'm adding this to my filters, thanks. I can't even fucking imagine what /pol/ is like anymore but based on shill migrants it can't be good.

I've been asking plenty of people and I haven't gotten any good replies.

So basically it's like ethereum but you can write smart contracts with pleb-tier languages?

They are used as a way to minimize fees AND get profit, due to the increasing value of the tokens thanks to the token burning.

Lol, so first REQ is the next PayPal and now it’s the next Ethereum? You REQlets are delusional.

but they're not required for transactions? or do you autobuy req tokens whenever you send money?

Literally below 50% from the high
$1 before mainnet would be a miracle

There is no purpose. Someone can just make a better PayPal using RaiBlocks instead. REQtards literally funded a page with a request button (that is their testnet) and a bunch of front end code that even a junior developer can come up. Now they intend to hire pajeets to do the dirty work.

Sold. This shit is going to tank.

I'm hoping this fud drops the price back down to 10 cents so I get really get on this train

Can't tell if this is trolling but alright I'll bite.
No, I'd compare it to Paypal rather than the smart contracts on Ethereum.
>Veeky Forums is one person
They are required for the transactions but they are bought at market price using 0x protocol and Kyber, the user absolutely doesn't have to even touch REQ tokens to send or receive a Request and fulfill it.
Weak FUD. Sigh...
Yeah, God save me from getting to x6 instead of the x9 I'm right now.
No, I wish these beta virgins to fuck off and stop giving a bad image to REQ.

>Yeah, God save me from getting to x6 instead of the x9 I'm right now.

Nice argument for holding. It's only going to drop 3x.

Veeky Forums gives me cancer. Wtf is wrong with you 14 yo faggots

I bet losing your $5 will hurt a lot user. :^(

The worst part of the upcoming dip is going to be all the sad sack req marine threads for the next 3 weeks.

Should've sold this shit a week ago when I had the chance when it hit .97
REQ is only good for early bag holders. Anybody after that this shit is stagnate as fuck. Guys who defend this shit token are trying to prevent this shit dropping below ICO levels. There is still NO solid answer as to why tokens should be accumulated.

Seems like a lot of hopes and dreams there chief.

Also REQ is 15% of my portfolio so you shittalkers, guess back to Rdedddit with you? Eat shit anyways

I think this is the right move, they can keep the team small and focused while using their capital to further necessary development. Running a company is a head ache and if you can outsource the work you can pay less in over head etc. You niggers act like there won't be QA by the team of every single aspect before any development shard sees the light of day.

Last time this got FUD this strong, REQ skyrocketed. Keep going

This is what it sounds like, when coins die.

DU DUDU DU DU

Yeah. Just like link fudders at 15 cents

I am trolling a bit. Do have a loads of REQ. Also think its a retarded project and worthless shitcoin. Hope not though.

What matters is hype. Every little bit of REQ news makes it to the top of r/cryptocurrency. That matters more than a working product.

and yet it doesn't rise in price

sell and get out
frenchies clearly dont like working