Confess

Confess

I bought a car with my crypto gains.

I also turn my phone on max brightness and angle my blockfolio at the hottest girl in the room. All the time.

ripped a fart in my office and a little bit of poop came out

>I also turn my phone on max brightness and angle my blockfolio at the hottest girl in the room. All the time.

fucking pathetic

I like Final Fantasy XIII

Went all in on TRX at 25cent

it works tho. bitcoin is cool now

couple your crypto gains with some gym gains and boom, you've made it

I've lost money on crypto despite starting in december 2016.

Bitcoin Cash is the real Bitcoin. Core has been hijacked by Blockstream

Every time I go to Walmart there is this heavily tattooed black chick working the self checkout and if i see her, I walk by and smile and continue on to the restrooms and masturbate to her in a stall.
At least 15 times since Christmas.

how on earth is that possible, explain sir

I bought XLM at .80

Gross

bought AIX at $4.30

I didnt sell req or any of my altcoins when they were at an ATH and assumed that trend would continue into the future

To cope with the last 2 weeks of straight losses ive been eating fast food everyday for dinner. KFC, hungry jacks (aus version of burger king), maccas, pizza hut, ect

Forgive me lord as i cannot forgive myself

i don't believe in crypto and i think it's useless as a currency but i still flip coins to make that sweat fiat

I don't hesitate to throwaway money on gatcha games but am scared to death of buying more crypto for trading or holding.

>told some guy back in november to do this IT course
>he split half of his money into bitcoin cash and the other half to register for the course
>I'm no longer taking this course because real estate may be more money and less boring

Sorry man, at least you will make 100k at the end of those 4 months but it's going to be really boring. Use that money for real estate and more cryptos man.

100k in 4 months aint too bad though, but there are even better ways to make money

I went all in tel and im up like 45% in 30hours I can finally go to sleep.

margin trading.
If I had just hodled my initial $15k would be something near $200k.
Now it's $6k.

I tried to swing trade VEN and lost 25% of my portfolio...

Trying to make it back now so that I can rebuy :(

This crypto shit will not adopted on a major scale anytime soon, it's too fucking volatile and you can lose everything with one bad mistake. Any person not taking profit and converting back to fiat is a fool.

Bless me father, for I have sinned. Last night I decided to stop investing in the cryptomarket and bought kneepads at the local Walmart. The acts I committed last night for my greed of the material are unspeakable. Please, father, tell me God will absolve me of my sins. Father, please...

i keep everything on exchanges

ask her out??

I have $0

I tried daytrading my ven and lost like 5 of them :c

I am not a wealthy man lol

I bought dimecoin. I repent my sins

I started in December with 4k and now I have 3k.

I don't understand how to move my BTC outside of exchanges, and how to sell them for USD outside of them

ask her out, tattooed black chicks are welcoming to all races except black males

>yubba dibba dibba
>yubba dibba dibba dum

You don’t swing trade VEN you stupid cunts REEEEEEEEEE

Im cashing out almost everything tomorrow

IT'S MY ONLY COIN I WAS BORED

Lightning still is my secret crush.

Holy fuck now I feel better about myself..thanks