Harvest moon rant

Seriously? The latter installments have winter crops?

The whole fucking POINT of winter for it to be a season of rest. A season to get to know your town, your animals, your loved ones. To take a break, reflect, and enjoy the fruits of your labor from earlier that year.

Fucking ADD bastards forced Natsume to create winter crops cause they cant just sit back and appreciate the wonder that is Winter.

Sad.

Where can i buy this coin?

>The whole fucking POINT of winter for it to be a season of rest. A season to get to know your town, your animals, your loved ones. To take a break, reflect, and enjoy the fruits of your labor from earlier that year.

Fall had no crops either. I would just feed my animals the hay and talk to the bar girl

I usually end up with a greenhouse pretty early and end up raising crops anyway, but you're right. It messes up winter as a unique season in the game.

Also, Elli is best girl.

Just sleep until spring

Is nothing sacred anymore and why are greenhouses not good enough? But I suppose this happens with every game series. Eventually they run out of legitimate ideas (because holding anything back means less sales) and have to go with the "creative" route i.e. the "this doesn't fit at all with previous themes, but fuck it we can't come up with anything better" move. WoW expansions in a nutshell.

That ginger was the best. Good taste.

Terrible taste desu. Alcoholic, roastie, Karen is the patricians choice.

agreed, just bought 100k karens

Don't actual winter crops exist? Also, no one's forcing you to plant them or harvest them.

you're still playing this shit? Go play stardew valley bro, and I'll multiplayer farm with you

I always picked her in the PS1 version so she wouldn’t hook up with the nigger. I was a very racially aware 8 year old.

Or was it the N64 version? Can’t remember, just know that she loved the BBC and I felt it my duty to prevent it from happening.

Which harvest moon game is that? Looks comfy af, gonna try to emulate it.

Rune Factory is better.

Friends of mineral Town > 64 > everything else

It's the original SNES Harvest Moon.

>kai
>nigger
Never go sailing, my sunless pale neckbeard. The tan will make you one too

>wake up
>feed animals
>water crops
>sun almost setting
>no time to explore or talk to anyone

Cut back on your crops. One of the beautiful things about harvest moon is if you bite off more than you can chew it takes the beauty of the game away just like in real life

>blocks Harvest Moon's path

It is kinda boring if you already played the PSX one, or even Stardew Valley. But it is indeed comfy as fuck.

Is there a better version than the SNES game?

>don't doing everything you can to talk with the pink hair lady
Why

64 is my favorite.

Harvest moon always had winter crops, you just had to run up the mountain path to get them.

Sad part is this thread is 100x more active and interesting than if i hadnt accidentally posted it on biz.

Anyway to make it biz related:

The money tree was a jew scam
The winter crop was only good for happiness, not profit
Cows were more profitable than anything else by so big a margin it made all else irrelevant

I must say that GBA HM:FOMT was my favourite one. Still come back to it time to time.

>season over
>sell all the crops I spent so long growing
>it's barely worth anything

i was gay enough to calculate big profit crops so that I can make the most cash. I had a journal full of how many crops i can plant beginning of season, how much Im able to water and final return minus initial investment cost

>harvest cuck

All girls are shit and used goods.