Should I buy this?

I've seen their website and is pretty poorly made to be honest, couldn't even find their whitepaper, is this good to buy or should I keep buying xlm?

Other urls found in this thread:

svgur.com/i/52w.svg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its a shitty Jason Parser with no whitepaper.

Nigga, are you serious?

LINK is a meme
Don't believe the fags here
Same with people tricking you into buying Confido and BCC

This coin is dead lol shadowfork is imminent sell this shit

It's a dead project. If you like throwing $$$ at a two man team with no marketing team and social media presence that hasn't communicated to its investors since November, then go ahead. It's a memecoin that just happens to be shilled on biz. You are responsible for your actions. Tread carefully user.

no, wait for it to moon and then buy

I don't trust Sergey, but Assblaster convinced me to go 100% on this shit

underrrated

this project is dead as my grandpa who died 30 years ago

lmbo

buy high sell low user

No you shouldn't. Go buy bitconnect instead.

Bit connect actually has a working Jason Parser and isnt ran out of gay nail salon.

>doesn't know about the superconference
>Thinks marketing and social media presence is the only thing that attracts big-time investors
>wasn't here when antshares and eth were merely the little fish that everyone made fun of

If you really think this isn't something that will have one of the largest impacts in the cryptosphere in the coming years, you need to get your dome checked.

>t. if you are fudding for us to keep accumulating, I'm sorry for blowing up your spot.

TELL ME REALISTICALLY HOW MUCH CHAINLINK WILL GET TO IN A FEW YEARS PLEASE

i have 2k link and i just want to get rid of my dads debts before he dies so he can die happily knowing that we wont be burdened

It's pronounced BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII CONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH

Huobi listing when?

not much above $1, defeats the purpose of the project

how so? couldnt it go higher since it is divisible into 18 decimals?

It says it the whitepaper that it defeats the point of its purpose to cost more than a cup of coffee.

is your dad married? if not his debt dies with him. just sayin

They don’t have a roadmap either and provide little to no updates to prove they’re working, sounds like a scam to me OP.

Read the whitepaper. Sergey himself said that LINK's price should hover around the cost of a cup of coffee. Reason being that the nodes would jam the LINK network otherwise, once the actual data from the APIs is added to the mix.

Everything about this coin screams unprofessional, from its faggy fanbase to all its promotional material looking like a student art project. I am staying a million miles away from this cuck coin.

Sorry to tell you your dad will die knowing he was a disgrace to his family and had no confidence in his offspring to HOLD THE FUCKING INVESTMENT FOR MASSIVE GAINS.

ctrl+f "coffee" no hits
ctrl+f "$1" no hits

Stay poor

Where did this meme originally come from? Like was there a whitepaper that really said the $1 / coffee thing

It has no use cases whatsoever. Seriously. Don't waste your money. Put them on VIBE TRX XRB ICX instead. High volume coins brings the most money.

Do you realize how many synonyms "coffee" has? Dumbass.

wtf seriously? nah he isnt married, well thats nice to know

Meme? It's not a meme. It's for real. Look it up. It became a meme later cuz it's fucking hilarious but it happened for real at first. It was in the original white paper before Ari reviewed it. I guess Ari took it out.

b-but i AM hodling, user.. ive been holding since 14 cents

I don't believe you.

everyday i come home from work and I check /biz only to see more retards shill "chainlink"

guess what retards its a slutcoin that will only be pumped and dumped like the dirty little slutcoin that it is...

their website looks like a 7th graders computer science project

Sell it. It will go to 5 cents max. It's all just Veeky Forums hype keeping this propped up. Once the hype is gone the entire thing will go down tumbling. They might pull an exit scam because they do have a shady history but who knows. I wouldn't advise buying or holding any LINKs. Dump immediately.

Link is already shadowforked.
Undeniable proof:
svgur.com/i/52w.svg

and how much is a cup of coffee worth now compared to the price LINK.

i rest my case

? Ok whatever. Just saying. The information is out there. DYOR.

buy some coins with an actual future like trx and ripple

Okay. Sold my link.

I think that's bullshit made up by some fucking user. Why the fuck would you fucking believe an user? Named AssBlaster nevertheless. You guys are fucking retarded.

>Why the fuck would you fucking believe an user?
user, but you're an user, so how can I believe you? But if I shouldn't believe you would that mean I shouldn't believe the part about not believing anons so in fact I should believe you? That's like some sort of paradox

nigga i aint clicking that shit

>/biz
>reddit spacing
as if anyone needed more proof that nolinkers are redditors

>nigga i aint clicking that shit
Sir this is save svg vector image. Sir, please.

>buy some coins with an actual future like trx and ripple
lol i'm unironically heavily into both of those. know i'm gonna regret it

Do any of us like fortune tellers to you nigga?

Don't do it go in on Confido or something else with potential