Can you feel it?

Btc is struggling to stay above 11k. Prices usually drop over the weekend. This feels like we are about to start heading down again soon.

its those stinky euros

BURGERS STRONK

I'm feeling it, too.

This is a nice paranoid pepe

ye i feel it too, nothing is holding up bitcoin. nobody believes in it anymore. All the promises of muh internet money super fast super cheap turned out to be bs. Well no shit it is going down then. The last few spikes are just pure speculation by greedy ppl. I dont see any reason why this would stay up.. sad to say, but due to speculation it will take a few months to crash but i think it will.
BUT some random news releases from the segwit faggots or lightning networks retards might make it go to 20k again.
So there is the risk.

Yup. I think this will be the last big one desu. Sometime over the weekend we're hitting $5k-$6k before the slow recovery begins. Alts are going to start pumping hard over the next couple weeks once stability returns.

Don't really care. Not going to try and time the market and miss a bull run. When my coins hit their targets, I'll flip them, rinse and repeat.

Stop trying to jinx it

Jesus Christ just HODL and it'll be 100k by EOY and besides the Chinese and Koreans always prop it on the weekends
>not memeing either i swear

I KNEW IT WAS JSUT A BULL TRAP HELLPPPPPP HAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>down in fiat
>slightly up in satoshis

>slow recovery

I'm hodling!

yeah I agree
it feels like bitcoin has lost its momentum
the market seems to be consolidating rn but I don't think we will see 12k for a long time

OP here. Don't lose faith brethren. Whatever happens in the next few days, we will be rich as kings by the end of the year.

>Prices usually drop over the weekend.
everyone here ready for the WEEKEND DIP?

You should be happy, 10k is the new floor for BTC

Should i go full tether?

>this feels like
kek, user has magical feelings about what a magic internet coin is going to do in the future. what a time to be alive.

I've got 30k I'm hodling in various coins and 15k free to buy stuff. What you should do? I can't tell you that. You'll have to decide for yourself. Have faith. You will make it.

Magical feelings for magical internet munny

That remains to be seen user.

I think so too user. I don't think the recovery will take all that long though.