TELCOIN

holy shit these walls are melting away like NOTHING.

Who the FUCK cares about the moon? Will be leave the fucking solar system

soon, no worries

Every wall this breaks is another 10% this shit is absolutely nuts

Don't buy on the bitcoin wall above 73 that is when it hits parity with the ETH wall.

Be smart.

2 mil wall on eth pairing. Will be shocked if this and the two above get shattered

2 million of TEL is pretty small wall

We broke through 1.5 mill this morning on the Eth side.

ETH buddy, ETH

4 million ETH worth needs to be bought for a x2

good eye user, good advice

if current volumn holds we should easily be in 2cents land in 12 hours or less.

Can you explain in more detail please.

This coin will be like 6-7 cents in month then it ll drop to 4 it gona be floor

I’m so hard right now

bought in at 69 on btc, good?

5 cents within a month I think, so looking good

There are two ways to buys tel, with either ETH or with bitcoin, currently it is cheaper in dollar value to buy with bitcoin than with eth.

This is due to Eth being at it's smalles divisor so it jumps 15% each number bitcoin can subdivide further and allows more fluidity.

There is currently a wall at .000008 Eth per coin .000008 eth is worth .00000073 bitcoin. so it is cheaper to buy with bitcoin until we get to .00000073 bitcoin.

Yep you are good, it's just anything over 74 is paying like 2% more.

yea you will be in profit very shortly

this might be, unironically, a really good moon mission.

Thanks for helping us along.

the irony is that eth walls seem to be comming down faster, its psychological, you can see the floor in eth it only shows one direction it could move, and thats up. I think we are going to see a breakout after 8sats the walls and dips arnt nearly as strong as they were this time yesterday.

The dips are only being caused by bitcoin being shaky, the second that went up this followed right along.

why do people sell off during dips from the base coin? whats the reason behind that?
np senpai

If bitcoin crashes everything crashes, people are just more sensitive to bitcoin moving because it crashed earlier in the week.

Any targets on this mission?

too early to tell we are still to early into eating through the initial walls to see where anything settles.

best case another tron, worst case and I do believe this, 3cents. right now its at something like .008cents I think

it's at 0.8 cents

oh kek thats what I meant.

>mfw in since ico

>mfw user is a carnie

So the eth price is .000007 for ETH, do we call that 7gwei?

That's no carnie that's lil Peep, may he rest in peace.

what faggot

Ether is fenny

rip peep

Aight, I'm in. See you fags around 10 cents or so.

bought at 0.007$, wish I bought at 0.004

Mfw was the gynecologist who delivered the founder before he even knew what a buttcoin was.

>Anigay
Didn't read

Deadman on Veeky Forums How many dicks have you taken up into your ass in this life... You are going to make me have a nightmare today. I finally know what they mean by faggots here on Veeky Forums...

Kill yourself, jump from a bride or take an overdose with your anal face your phone is going to thank you for that.

the absolute state of the current year.

What's wrong with you? I don't like rap at all but I can appreciate the spirit of the guy.

anyway tel/btc is finally catching up to tel/eth we should see a major jump in an hour or 2. gratz to all who have made it in so early.

I was $tel posting here since yesterday. GG anons who grabbed bags at 55sats.

>Deadman on Veeky Forums How many dicks have you taken up into your ass in this life
>How many dicks have you taken up into your ass in this life
>taken up into your ass in this life
>in this life

pajeet confirmed

Nabbed 4k coins at 70. Am I good to go? It´s all I had left on Kucoin after I lost more than half of what I had transferred to buy DBC and SNOV before they crashed

>99% buys

This will be a comfy sleep