/TRX HAPENNING/

I know this coin has a shit rep because it’s popular with no mainnet. But to this that actually like the project and CEO, this is some good news about the growth of the project. I stole this next part from /r/Tronix so don’t crucify me, but here are some reasons why the PEIWO integration is actually pretty good.

>It helps give some sort of credibility to the size of the TRX project, 10 million users now have the ability to actively use the tron token. Just with that size alone this helps solidify it's place in the top 20 in the eyes of notronners, as it’ll boast an active multi-million userbase.

>Aside from the increased userbase, this update allows an actual USAGE of TRX. Most coins have yet to be "used", other than ETH which has a bunch of games like ETH tanks or cars and purchase options like ethlots.com/ that lets you buy land. From my current knowledge, with Tron Puppies, Obike rental payments and this Peiwo integration, in terms of actual usage TRX is starting to finally gain some traction.

>The biggest thing however, is the strategic placing of TRX withdrawals on February 16th. This also happens to be the same day that Lucky (the CEO of Game.com) said GTC will have an open game platform with a bunch of new games. With that being the case, Justin Sun is probably incentivizing people to take out the TRX from Peiwo and put it into the first (hopefully) fully working cryptocurrency game network -- which Tron will be a major player in.

I know we’re far away from EoQ with mainnet release and coin burn, but hopefully this shows at least SOME people that this project is legit.

Other urls found in this thread:

tron.network/enindex.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OjNpRbNdR7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do you have no service mr. roundeye shillsman?

No one cares about your scamcoin, go shill elsewhere pajeet.

Here’s the tweet from Happy (not Lucky I fucked up his name in OP lmao) about the dates for game.com.

It should also be pointed out that Peiwo integration starts tomorrow, and multi-national versions of Tron Puppies come out the 22nd.

That's just the beginning, so many good thing coming for TRX! it's gonna be used everywhere

I live in LA lmao, I have shit signal in my office but I’m on my lunch break now if you want to suck my dick?

>mfw FUDers get btfo

Sorry, you no round eye. You spic.

Wait! WTF? Pet breeding? Tron is into bestiality. Fuck yeah! I'm going all in on that shit. Sell me all your bags niggers

why do people still call this a scam coin if it’s obviously not one? are you guys seriously this affected by the shit you see on /r/cryptocurrency lmao

thanks for the update OP i think this plus that dog game should help put tron back to where it was before, all he needs is to officially announce that “100m user app” and the space company

>tfw people who FUD TRX are going to get BTFO by FOMOing in at the end of Q1

I agree, and checked them.
hopefully the newfags finally stop comparing this to to bitconnect (despite both of them being completely different things)
That partnership is OFO
>picrelated

was this officially announced?

Check the new tron website, he hasn’t announced this website yet since it’s still being worked on. But it’s basically official, and once he announces the website everybody will know.

>tron.network/enindex.html
>go all the way down

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Fuck the tech, fuck the hyping and playboy on Twitter etc. Justin Sun is a major point of Chinese national pride. 30 under 30 etc. The commie government which perpetually feels like they have something to prove will prop this twink up and force his product down the throats of their own citizens if they have to just so they can say ROOK WAT OUR GREAT ECONORY IS PRODUCING. I've been holding 10k trx since 3 cents.

When I want to have a good laugh, I look at the tron chart

>mfw TRX 1 DORRAR ON FEB 16
>mfw blasting chink commie music when the green candles are gonna get lit youtube.com/watch?v=OjNpRbNdR7E

it's actually legit lmao, so what does this mean if a 100 million userbase bike sharing app uses TRX? Has there been any other actual business applications for coins (other than ETH) that are of this magnitude?

He pretty much has a crypto-monopoly on bike sharing platforms now, which is a pretty big deal. If this is in major metropolitan areas in Asia and wherever else they may be located (like Citibike in Manhattan), it could POTENTIALLY use TRX as a payment source. If you've seen the way these bike rentals work, you know what I'm talking about.

And us burgers really can't comprehend that bike rentals are big money, but they are.

why hasn't this guy said anything then?!!?

this fucking chink gives me a headache some times

yes citibike is huge, especially for tourists
the chinese will never bring dishonor

as in basing the popularity of asian bike rentals to the popularity of citibike from experience

WHO COULD TURN DOWN THE COIN WITH OVER 200 PARTNERSHIPS ON THE WAY?

C’MON!

dyor nigger, why should anyone hold your slimy ass hand