I am on shrooms now and want to say thankyou

Lads, it has been such a journey. I have made about 200k so far and think i can make the mil this year because I am fucking delusional.

How I did it:
At a crypto-macro level trade the sentiment not the prices. When sentiment is bad buy. When sentiment is good sell. It really is that simple.

We all gonna make it bros.

we all gonna maek it
hav a good trip fren

Should be the other way around

do NOT turn around

Veeky Forumslet detected

>At a crypto-macro level trade the sentiment not the prices.
Bro you must be high as fuck right now.
Have a fun trip.

sorry for such a banal question, what kind and how many grams?
enjoy your ride i've been humbled by them quite a few times but the experiences/lessons seem far away when the daily grind does its thing

Have fun user, make sure to cash out a little every now and then. Don't think too much about coins while tripping.

thanks bro, this is difficult to type but i wanted to say it.

GOOD VIBES OP

fuck i just remembered the first time i did a big dose alone in the dark no stimuli inspired by terence mckenna's method hahaha good times

I dont want the thread banned, i want to keep this about thankyou and learning. I have had enough, no details bro.

Yes

Feeling good energy from you OP. Have an awesome rest of your trip buddy!

Share what knowledge you learn on your trip pls OP.
Hope it's a good round!

I did shrooms the other day and was on a hike. I had never hallucinated on shrooms before. I didn't even know it was possible. So I'm walking along the hike and of a sudden the path closed up into hundred thousand hexagonal mirrors. I'll never forget my thought at that moment... "holy fuck this is acid. I'm fucked"

you're almost there

Have a nice trip OP

After next week I will be snowboarding from my crypto gains in france while dropping half a tab of acid. Shit is fucking lit hehe, good times to be alive.

Its time OP

no worries bro
and don't forget to let go

you absolute faggot get the fuck off this cartoon imageboard

shoo shoo bad vibes

sending positive vibes brah

bugger off fucker only good vibes allowed

Fuck off faggot

Don't look OP

take your own advice and jump out the window bitch

we dont want to lose money like you, faggot

All degenerates will get the gas chamber 6 million times

Congrats on the gains and thx for the investing tip. Enjoy your trip.

Also...
MINISTER YOU PSYCHEDELIC

Kissless virgin in moms basement detected, just stay behind your computer neckbeard.

>Implying you are not

see kids, this is what acid does to you
see that superiority complex?

shrooms are the greatest thing in life. helped me through depression a lot and is literally magic. shrooms are for god-tier level gains in life. some third eye shit

Who here likes to make investment decisions on DMT?

Also GOOD vibes OP much love.

whats ur fav dose biz? i micro on occasion

wagecuck nigger detected

OP you're gonna make it brah, don't listen to this angry faggot. Have a good trip bud.

I'm all in on shroom-coin

seriously doing shrooms makes you a whale in real life instead of fake internet money

Shroom me nigga.

big doses of shrooms, medium or small ones can made me feel stuck between and not able to let go
acid seemed less chaotic during the trips but I noticed the chaos in the coming weeks/months after tripping while with shrooms it was difficult and heavy during the trip but after everything felt crystal clear

If you encounter the entities, make sure to ask about prices for LINK.

t. Basement dwelling neckbeard who consoles himself about his virginity with
>muh degenerates

retard

OP Ignore this and have a great trip. GOOD VIBES ABOUND

user get naked in bed and blast music its the way to go im telling you
>last time i did this my land lord stopped by, the only time ever

*HARSH*

I remember my shroomtrip in Amsterdam. When flying back to my home country I felt like I was in a metal box flying around in air. Literally feeling the flight in it's reality. Then I closed my eyes and thought ... fuck it.

OP enjoy the vibes!

.. and that was the trip afterglow.

what kind of shitty sci-fi is this

Jesus christ this thread is still going I am having the best time. Just laid in my room in the dark thinking about life. Still love you guys.

enjoy this holographic pepe my man

safe flight OP
can you ask the shroom gods if BTC is gonna hit 100k this year?

Bro - the information I have is that all the joy is inside of me. It's all there - life is actually beautiful inside and out. But also you have to nurture it and have goals and stick to them. I thought a lot about 2018 and a relationship I am in now that is ending unfortunately. I decided I am going to make this year even better than 2017. I am going to be responsible to myself to make it happen. I did it in 2017 and I will do it in 2018. I am certain we all make it.

Faggot

I’m happy for you user.

It’s only the filthy pajeets and discordcults that shit on others.

We’re going to make it together.

only good vibes

today OP was not a faggot

What the hell is wrong with you man?

———

OP we are your Veeky Forums brothers. We will banish this Pajeet .

Belief in ourselves and even modest effort makes the greatest of dreams possible. The only real failure is giving up.

nice i like it
you're gonna make it user

ttps://twitter.com/BrendanEich/status/954470812089815040

>Get ready... More after that too.

What did he mean by this?

I cannot say enough how much I love you guys. Enjoy the good times. The hard times and responsibilities we take on are what help us come back even stronger. Starting from now I aim to take on more responsibilities and ask for less from others. This is how I am going to make it in 2018.

we love you too OP

Were you by yourself?

Yo what's the best / most legit place to buy acid these days?

cash out now. it's already over, you're going to hate yourself if you don't move to FIAT not tether in the next couple of days maybe even hours. Tether is printing money at an exponential rate, 4 days of 100,000,000 mil in a row, and today printed 200,000,000.

You're money is on on the titanic, it's sinking, and the only thing keeping it from going under is two men with 5 gallon buckets tossing the water overboard. good luck everyone.

i am crying because you told us we would make it and called us bros

never read something this kind in ages here

*sniff*

no mate. op is literally repeating what buffet says. when the sheeple panic and sell, you buy. when the sheeple pop champaigne and buy, you sell.

There's no end to the universe and there was no beginning.

NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE!