Artificial Intelligence

Hello biztards

I want to invest approximately 10-15BTC in Artificial Intelligence.

What are some good coins? Any suggestions?
I dont want to hear DBC, its literally a pajeet-coin.

DBC is the only good option sweetie honey. :)

AGI OR BTO

get them before biz finds out

BTO (Bottos), featuring NEO's marketing woman.

Rialto.ai

This is you. Get a life, the only people who hate on DBC are the idiots who bought at the ATH. DBC is the only legit option

Do you know anything about AI?

What advantage does blockchain offer for AI?

all in AGI, only AI token I've come across which you can trust. Actual scientists, actual progress, actual fucking AI humanoid at the top of their ticket. Sofia is the first robot to be granted citizenship of a country. Been on many talk shows/news, clear road map, working product, total autistic savant sperg genius as lead scientist... The answer to your question is staring you right in the face don't fuck it up. Don't just take my word for it though, do some research :)

Unironically DBC, but if you really fall for the memes, try NTK once it hits.

Axpire

AUTONIO; NIO

DYOR

AGI just started dipping, last chance to get in.

Learning through transactions and Internet of Things. Also most importantly computing power.

MATRIX is a good choice. It has the strongest chinaman team behind it so far, and it's just hitting its first exchange after a sold-out ICO. Only issue is it has a ton of whales, so the price is gonna be locked in for a bit. Good long term hodl though, best of luck.

Effect.ai neo based upcoming ai ico

AI is a meme.
But AI is hyped, and you can still make money
with decentralized quantum resistant artificial intelligence smart contracts blockchain technology coins.

BTO faggots. bottos on Bibox. get in or stay poor

>working product

Do you even know what the purpose of SingularityNET is? They're not selling Sophia to you.

Autonio.

Trading bot with AI/Machine Learning + Exchange + Algorithm Marketplace

www.auton.io

They already have a working product. You can download their app, create your strategies based on a big ass list on indicators, and backtest for free all you want (past and live). You only need their tokens to use the bot in a live market with your actual wallet.

Bottos

This learning can be performed offchain at significantly lower cost. What benefit is there to performing this learning on-chain at (insanely) higher cost?

>what benefit is there learning
there's benefit to the original DBC insiders who get to offload some bags

agi is the one

Everything is moving towards being digitized. There are thousands of projects on the Ethereum network that Sophia theoretically now has access to. Why would they waste man power and time manually entering data for AI to learn when you can have people put shit on the blockchain for it, permanently. You have now given the AI access to endless amounts of information for 0 cost.

SingularityNET is literally creating a marketplace for sharing other AI, which in turn it can use to communicate with and gather even more information.

Are there exchanges listing singularity?