Put your money in KCS

FUD is over and this shit is on the rise. Miss out now and you'll regret it. I just bought 100.

referral chain thread START!!!

oh wait, those chink faggots just canceled it without notification

I've predicted that KCS will crash as soon as the rising wedge at 140k had formed, which is usually a sign of a trend reversal.

bearish flag forming on decreasing volume (sign that KCS will decline even further)
decreasing exchange volume (exchange volume has historically been a good indicator of the direction KCS will move)
incoming altcoin bear market (which is another reason to exit your position on KCS, since the altcoin boom was why Kucoin became so popular)

At least you aren't holding COSS, I've forecast another 75% decline for them.

you realize they stopped all neo withdraws today right? Shit not looking good senpai

this exchange is dead every coin is red lol go to binance like a real man 350m voluem to 120m volume in a week lol

They're reducing KCS dividends from 50% to 10% by May

15% but yea and stopped referrals. And the shittiest communication. Also a virtual office in hong kong while the whole staff is chinese and work from china.

Not a good look for kucoin or KCS

i actually withdrew my neo from ku exchange today

check the telegram...many havent received for hours.

jewish exchange, gonna move ur shares down and down how often they want

Fuck off, KCS is the biggest shit

kucoin... lol

I think they're a legitimate exchange that never prepared for the swarm of registrations after binance and bittrex temp shut down. Still would never invest in a centralized exchanges tokens tho.

judas is with kukluxcoin

Everyone is dumping KCS because they found out they are getting tricked

retard alert
they hit 100m volume for the first time ever about 2 weeks ago.
this guy prob only looks at 1h chart

>those chink faggots just canceled it
Good, they need to start investing in better servers and getting more staff than spending money on professional shills.

>because they found out they are getting tricked
because they are retards that fell for shitty FUDs on Veeky Forums and leddit.

>I've forecast

Who the fuck are you?

someone who made almost a million dollars from KCS by applying basic TA
you can see a similar pattern in the Bitcoin chart, the final rise had much lower volume, a sign the rising trend was about to end

Hey gonna sign up for Kucoin tonight, anyone have a good referral link with KUbucks starting fund?

Complete noob here, can you tell me what to look for in alt coins?

For example CND just rose out of nowhere today and i have no idea why, would be good to learn how to get in on a coin before it rises

TA isn't a magic bullet; it only increases the chance of making a correct move. Ideally it should be combined with other information (i.e. why people bought KCS, sentiment on forums). If misused, it can be very dangerous - a lot of people on TradingView were randomly drawing bull flags on the Bitcoin chart without taking into account other indicators and thus lost thousands of dollars due to the fall to 10k.

do you have any predicitons as to who will be the next big blockchain? cardano, ripple, etc

lol they didn't keep their whitepaper promise and they removed referrals sorry bro hahahahha

sir could you please post your predictions posthaste sir, as I hate to rush you sir but this matter is of great urgency i assure you

A great new group is having a pump on Binance at 7 EST. Here's a link, cheers!

discord gg/jyMUnmq

thank you sir I will be sure to check it out