Alright faggots im gonna shill you something nice since im done accumulating: BOTTOS (BTO)

Alright faggots im gonna shill you something nice since im done accumulating: BOTTOS (BTO)

>BOTTOS, is a decentralized AI economy. Our consensus based data contract application platform will allow any AI project to quickly gather training data or anyone to get rewarded for contributing to those projects using smart contracts. The BOTTOS platform can be used to quickly and cheaply advance the training of AI, robotics, Internet of Things(IoT), VR/AR, and other fields.
Blows singularity net and dbc out of the water. Chaddest ai project of the year. Oh and the CMO from ans/neo is a co-founder.

This is a mid-long term hold but i expect it to pump nicely in the short term as well. Good luck out there. Avoid wojaks

Other urls found in this thread:

bottos.org/
twitter.com/galaxybtc?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bottos.org/

Forgot to add their site. It's very aesthetically pleasing

my favourite hold after INT right now

Holding both too. Went bigger on BTO since I believe it's currently cheaper.
Both are my biggest bags. Not going to start trimming my postion under $2 each.

sup fellow bottbros. Any idea why this project is largely ignored every time it's shilled here? I see this being a top 50 token by mid year

bibox or gate easier to use?

It's still under the radar. Remember, Veeky Forums buys high and sells low.

what's circ supply

found bibox to be very nice and user friendly, even better than binance imho. But I only used it to buy HPB, so don't take my word for it.

Current marketcap of only 90 million

I shilled you guys INTchain at 25 cents, im shilling you BTO now.

Hodl for a good 4-12 weeks, this will be a few dollars.

Love,
Cryptogoober

gate is easy enough. got my eth in like 5 mins

are you implying that you're out of INT good sir?

He isn't, he is in for a 10x or moar.

Nope INT will be 5-10$ before you know it. like finding antshares basically. Huge fundamentals

twitter.com/galaxybtc?lang=en

This. With BTO as well

I unironically like gate-io, already on both but good on you to spread the love. Twitter boy Galaxy is dropping INT now , strap in.

fugg. Should I fomo into INT? I've been watching for a few days as it keeps ATHing.

>data sharing platform
>blows singularitynet and dbc out of the water

Holy fuck you're dumb. None of these projects are even trying to do the same things. It feels like everyone on this board literally just reads "ai" and suddenly they're all the same. Now it becomes a competition who can shill their "ai", "vr ready", "blockchain" buzzwords harder.

I wouldn’t put my dingding in tingting

pretty much correct on the ai shilling part

Don't forget the founder of this project is a NEO cofounder

ANS cofounder.
ANS was a horrible shitshow.
It was only until Da came in that they did real execution and and rebranded to NEO. Get your facts straight, pajeet.