We aren't getting a refund from this scam are we?

We aren't getting a refund from this scam are we?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rogerkver/status/951220147095789569?s=09
reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/7qgd5p/thekey_ico_scam_alert/?st=jcml0yqa&sh=04c90ced
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Absolutely pajeeted

man you guys cant be patient for like 1 week

Another thread by this same pajeet that didn't even buy
sage

It’s gone

not a scam confirmed

it's a shit show but check their telegram they are working on getting the tokens out

lol the creator of this coin was larping on facebook about this coin. what a faggot pajeet.

When exchanges holy fuck.

>Crypto
>Refunds

Lmao dude it's the wild west of the internet age
No laws, no rules, no regulations just you, your money, and a fucking SEA of pajeets.

glad I avoided this crap

my friend shilled me to get into this.

I was just to late for the ICO and I am glad.
they will never get this off the ground and you will never see your money back. fact

Glad i didnt buy

>when exchanges
no fucking timeline
and i guarantee you this
NO BINANCE
screencap this right now

This will still see an exchange and 2x profits it's been 1 week faggots be patient

LOL dont tell me it was a scam

I bought 6 eth worth ...this better fucking moon after I fucking finally got lucky into getting an ICO no fucking joke

youre a fucking moron, OP

I just want my tokens lel

they dont even have any develpors on their website.

my dudes, its a scam

Roger Ver would not stake his entire rep on this it itnwas an exit scam. Regardless of how much you hate him

he is just an advisor. that can mean anything.

they could have had a phone call and they payed him for it.

it means nothing

why does everyone keep calling this a scam? this is good right? buy the fud and sell the fomo?

I have a shit ton of money invested in this. I can wait. If it takes more than a few days I might start getting concerned. But it was comfy having my money locked in at a fixed rate during this crash.

: twitter.com/rogerkver/status/951220147095789569?s=09

>twitter.com/rogerkver/status/951220147095789569?s=09

it only means he is getting a paycheck from them.

it means nothing and saying nothing about the project.

Also I guaranteed his greasy pockets are absolutely lined with these things he's going to promote on this on every mainstream financial platform he can, this is gonna at least 3x with the hype if it hits a half decent exchange

Yes and a portion of the coins as well

You're fucking dumb if you think this is going to flop

it's not a scam relax fudding retards couldn't carry roger ver's shoes

patience, 10x's dont come overnight my friend. Once this hits exchange it will be atleast 5x right off the bat, probably stable at 20-30 cents then go up over time.

Have 30k AXP, which car can I buy with this when exchanges?

10x? more like 100x

the only people saying the are american ico buyers who fomo'd in because they cant actually get into any of the good icos lol

nobody else cares about this scam really. there is absolutely no demand for this shitty coin

implying that because americans are allowed it means its shitty, stupid foreigner lol. Lets hear your list of ICOs you think are so great that americans arent allowed in then?

A great new group is having a pump on Binance at 7 EST. Here's a link, cheers!

discord gg/jyMUnmq

Jibrel
thekey
bee

i could go on and on
just admit it
you fucking fomo'd because americans are so limited.
you didnt do any due diligence
you fomo'd in
and no you will be punished
lol

apex

damn, missed that jibrel shit.
Why didn't you shill it here you faggot?

we did, it got fudded so hard tho

it was shilled on the final day. it got fudded to hell tho so a lot of people passed.

you blind invest in a startup that has nothing but 1 tweet from a guy who gets payed by said startup.

fool. cry

lmao bee
another great example of a product that blockchain provides nothing to yet delusional anons invest in hoping for a moon
im sure the normies of the world will drop airbnb the second they hear about a blockchain based housing system

Damn you haven't checked through the linkedin profiles? sorry you missed out bud

My god, where did this monstrosity come from. Pls have a real pink wojack. WTF is this shit

FUDing to get the price down already lol. Big company + partnerships with Ver and Ethos' Shingo on board.

see you in lamboland Veeky Forums

Thekey is a scam lmfao reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/7qgd5p/thekey_ico_scam_alert/?st=jcml0yqa&sh=04c90ced

beetoken is all hype, like poster below said why the fuck would normies ditch airbnb for this?

keep trying, i think ur mad u missed out on aXp :P

that's fine
got anything bad to say about jibrel?
it's the only ico i bought into and i have 20k
you see, i buy the real 100x
you buy bullshit icos
lol

IIRC some guy came on this morning moaning about losing his crypto gains after he quit his job wagecucking as an artist, and he drew that

startup LMFUCKINGAO

literally look at their list of clientele

>Coca Cola
>Allianz
>Shell
>IBM
>AT&T
>list goes on and on

this shit is solid

The tokens were supposed to be released "later this week". Well it's Friday you faggots, pay up. Unless they got hacked and funds lost, which is a real possibility.

Jibrel is probably a bigger moon mission

nope Jibrel looks good
I'm in block array and axpire right now, neither of which are bullshit icos.
Maybe do some more research, though, up to you.

im in aXpire atm and thinking of getting into ArcBlock and GoNetwork, opinions?

none of those are actual partners lol
they just put their logo on the website because some of the team members worked for those companies at some point
its a pajeet move, and only a pajeet company would put logos on their website that arent actually connected with the coin

okay buddy, they are previous clients, please provide any sort of reason to not believe them

MICROSOFT IS PARTNERING ON THE PROJECT?
We are certified development partners with Microsoft, allowing us access to their latest tools, and also allows us to engage in two-way fruitful conversation. We beta their software, for example, PowerBI; and they review what we've done.

WHAT IS YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH R3?
R3 is currently our blockchain development partner. Our development team has been trained on their Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) platform, Corda.

HOW ARE YOU WORKING WITH IRTA?
We are a founding member of the International RegTech Association. The International RegTech Association (IRTA) is a united community of individuals and organizations, with a shared vision to innovate, advance, and influence the future of Regulatory Technology (RegTech). We work with them to progress their organization’s fundamental goals, such as fostering “innovation in trust” throughout the RegTech ecosystem, globally.

they aren't pajeet partners you brainlet, they're actual paying clients.

all it takes is one announcement from any of their clients and this thing x10 easily

>microsoft
i have seen no reference of axpire by microsoft at any point
>r3
scam. check their wiki page under "controversy"
>irta
literally who

sure, just put logo's, this looks so cheap on their website.

why is this also not showing on the ''teams'' Linkedin profiles?

face it, you've been scammed

they could have been working at the financial department or be janitors.

putting logo's mean NOTHING, you have NOTHING. you lost

boy you're desperate. sorry you missed ICO.
The fact idiots like you think any partnership requires a tweet or mainpage blog announcement is unsettling. I guess it makes sense since the majority if you don't leave your basement

I DONT GIVE A SHIT THAT I MISSED THIS
IM IN FUCKING JIBREL
DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THE MEANS?

YOU GOT SCAMMED

>trying to fud a coin this hard that's not even put of ICO phase
Why do you care so much?

>thinks he's the only person in Jibrel
>thinks you can only be in one ico at a time

>implying that youre in jibrel
lol

>9 posts by this ID

this fud is so fucking retarded

>they'll be listed on microsoft partner page next week
>R3 is legit as fuck, partnered with Intel, LG, HP, Oracle, Microsoft, Accenture, Capgemini, KPMG
>I don't know who the fuck they are, but they don't matter.

this shit isn't for random kids on biz, this shit will attract old money looking for savings in big businesses - which is why they're partnered with big businesses.

buying 100k more soon thanks boyo

>implying im not
lol

he literally comes in every axp thread and says the same bullshit. always brags about being in jibrel lmaooo

feels so good to trigger you scammed axpire fags

fuck you're dumb, kill yourself before you have any children please.

feels so good to have someone as well-known as roger ver officially endorce your ICO
>still thinks it's a scam

>Veeky Forums - Business & Finance
he isn't endorcing. he just said he is getting payed by them, you clown haha

seriously just go research other shitcoins. you no longer have the money, so stop thinking about it. If they don't release the tokens, no big deal, you got scammed but there are literally dozens of other projects that will 5x in the next 3 months. if they release tokens, you're in the clear and you can unload on schmucks from ED or IDEX for 5x your buy in price. chill the fuck out normans

You got street shitted

I forgot I bout into this. Like .89 ether....

When they realising tokens?