FLAGS ON POSTS/COMMENTS

How come this board wont give us flags?!? After seeing DBC is owned by a majority of literal pajeets in India..it gives real perspective.

Are the mods pajeets themselves, so thats why they dont want flags?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U1mlCPMYtPk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

probably

>push for flags
>buys 100k in VPN while it's still low

flags are good in theory but then this shit will just deduce even further into /pol/. i have more fun calling everyone pajeets and niggers desu

We need flags
>senpai mods get us comfy flags

Now I wanna know what crypto Canada is buying.

no flags biz will turn into pol fuck that

what if the flags were just to spotting first, second and third world countries?

We told you not to buy that chink coin you stupid faggot.

name some second world countries besides USA

Sir, I fail to see how that would help us sir make gains our our investments.

The EU, minus Switzerland, and anything east of the EU. Any sandpit made rich by oil. Canada.
Pretty much just US and Switzerland count as First World Countries. An American visiting Sweden feels like heading into a nation-wide trailer park.

Eastern Europe
South America
Middle East

wrong.

the US and EU are both shitholes.

the best countries probably are korea, Japan and singapore

fuck off mutts
flags are going to ruin this board even more

pajeet detected

Just institute IQ tests instead. (Conviently prevents all the faggots calling for flags from posting)

You could try just ignoring all of the retarded shitposts instead of going absolutely retarded like some kind of autist and encourage them

a pajeet would have said that india is the best country u fucking imbecile.

maybe u should leave ur shitty swedish Slum and see the world.

>Pretty much just US and Switzerland count as First World Countries.

Let me guess, you're just another mexican who's never been out of his state trying to lecture someone on shitholes

>I can eat for free and be spanked by a hot midget

youtube.com/watch?v=U1mlCPMYtPk

FLAGS NEED EM NOW!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

No thanks flags from anything besides India would give payed shills a wedge to cause more division, pointless arguing and thus removing all possibility for this board to function as it has been. Just range ban India or give India flags if only for the memes, but if you want flags for every country to misdirect discussion go to pol faggot

I'm from Switzerland and you're a poor pajeet. Stay angry and broke you nigger