IS TONIGHT THE NIGHT?

will this shit moon already?

give it a week

nah nigga it's all about AGI now

i will look into it ty

yes.

This stop posting about DBC it’s gook garbage

You niggas are shilling AGI as if it's in any way comparable to DBC. They're not even doing the same things.

>hurrr durrr muhhh ai

hope not, ive made a tidy profit selling at 180-190 and buying back at 155-160 and repeat

>btc recovers
>DBC at 1700 sats ATL
>cant get any lower
>buy 1k
>drops to 1200 sats

It already did moon, you missed it sorry

>it already mooned
>3 week old coin thats only listed on chink exchanges with most of its volume on a ponzi scheme
>implying it will never go back up
stop being faggots and just hold

Patience my friend it will rise, just wait the conferences coming up soon too.

Truth! patience is a virtue!

Fud people, they come from the fud caverns on fud island where everyone waddles around angrily shouting at things that dont care about fud people.

Holdin the line BRAIN GANG style!

HYPE!

I have been working so much I couldnt really even chance it, glad you made profit but let let it moon man so we can make it :D

Eh I sold at 0.5$ after buying 0.2 and bought INT instead.

as if DBC and AGI aren't the best long term holds of 2018 pffffttfft

Damn right both are essential for the future of the world A.I. market! I say let us all make it, I say no matter the coin let us all rise to our dreams and find them together and make it big!

kek, such is dbc the destroyer of dreams, its ok user it looks like you will only be down a few % today. a good dbc day

why the fuck is the telegram faggots banning people without warning. You know I rejoined 5 times since being banned there? FUCK U JARDO!

Because you type like a subhuman.

Some sites do not warn, perhaps are you doing something you shouldnt be doing there?

Thank you for bumping our DBC thread! Truly even fud people can be helpful! :D

What does people living on submarines have to do with anything!? lol

JORDO is a FAG. Can't even speak freely in the telegram.

What exactly do you mean freely my friend?

Got banned for talking about price there, if you say negative shit or complain, you get banned.

Everybody is brainwashed there, you criticize the CEO, ask for official announcement about working with Government of China, etc. BS.

Jordo is a faggot, you can change #s and rejoin telegram fag.

Well negativity can be bad. Even if yours is a true concern remember, a lot of fudders have ruined being able to voice a concern about a product due to their over zealous hate filled speeches.

Blame the fudders for making it impossible to tell true concern though negative from fudding.

some fag in there now saying there's partnership with a China Province. such BS. no announcement? announcement? That guy doesn't get banned. Spread false shit = not banned. Ask for the truth and evidence = banned.

Sorry to hear friend, yes indeed sometimes people lump good people in with the bad out of pure fear that they are fudding or part of the bad the others that seem like them bring.

Perhaps try to ask real politely and hype the stuff first?

someone post the chart where like 70% of deep brain holders are indians

kill yourselves retards

lol ok good one.

>Imagine being this much of a brainlet
I still think the tweet was funny but 70%? Lmao

you guys can literally get into the ground floor of tel and your spamming poo coins

Why thank you fud person! :P

Did you just proclaim for handicap people to kill themselves after asking someone to post a chart about indian people?

My friend, it is time to tlak about the drinking probelm and the anger issues.

Wait, the ground floor? are you sure of that? Is the intel correct? Finally just what we have waited for, access to the ground floor means they are left wide open and we can finally make it to the next floor and face the minotaur! FINALLY!

lol