LMFAO

this fucking nigger is actually defending bitconnect after they took his 30k and he believes in their bconnectX token and will reinvest in their ICO if he gets his money back what an idiot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ln5abKYrJs4
youtube.com/watch?v=bdzXPuHJQuA
youtube.com/watch?v=Rm_eUQgMyJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=Ln5abKYrJs4

They must have paid him off to shill bitconnect X

I feel terrible for saying this and I really don't want to sound racist, but why are all videos related to bitconnect made by the african-american population? thanks Veeky Forums

Of course he does, if enough idiots buy in he might indeed be able to dump his bags on some other brainlet.

The fact that they are falling for the exact same scam again kills me

Sauce?

I actually don't mind this guy lmao

They listen to their own kind, to a fault.

Someone post the Bitconect hip-hop promo music video.

Yeah he is naive, but he is happy and gets on with life because he is black, and has something to live for other than mone

If he were white he would surely be suicidal right now

>calling them african-american
>not calling them niggers
>thinks niggers are just as smart as whites
>surprised when they fall for obvious scams
lurk Veeky Forums more newfriend, you'll learn the truth

you'll learn enough newfriend

Its called stockholm syndrom
>look it up

yea at least he can look forward to robbing white people again this investment shit is really confusing

this guy has me thinking i need to start some form of business pandering to blacks lol. seems like such an easy target demographic to sell to.

blacks are massively massively more materialistic, shallow and superficial than whites.

Pretty sure you’re too retarded to start anything other than another hentai jack off sesh.

he's just in denial of how bad his fuck up was

simmer down now Tyrone

What can I say man, niggers gonna nig.

You misspelled niggers

> why do niggers fall for obvious scams?
There, it is even shorter this way.

youtube.com/watch?v=bdzXPuHJQuA

shit education system. Dumb/uneducated parents. Often poor and desperate.

Its always the faggots who are into large nigger cock who are the most racist.

LULZ

did this really happen?

Its called stockholm syndrome

I can't believe this shit, you can't actually be this stupid right? I thought every dumb motherfucker could get rich by trading crypto but seeing people fall for Bitconnect just boggles my mind. And I'm not that smart.

Anybody involved in lending platforms can get cancer in the ass.

So fucking predatory holy shiiiiiiiiiit

This market is going to crash because tether turned the whole game into a ponzi too. Hope you cashed out user. Otherwise you'll be feeling just like him.

BECAUSE BLACK PEOPLE HAVE LOW IQ THATS IT

it's okay, i started with 1k and way more out than that already. for me it's just fun internet money.

This is getting sad now.
They can't seriously think after an obvious exit scam it will rebound

HOLY FUCK AHHAHAHAH TO THINK THAT YOU ONLY NEED A RAP VIDEO TO SCAM NIGGERS HOLY FUCK

What a bunch of fucking low IQ idiots

nah. I've been to both Africa and Europe. This is definitely not true.

Black people are pretty much happy no matter their financial condition.

Take away white peoples resources and they either get really really violent, or suicidal

>black people scam each other then turn around and defend their own
>implying white people aren't doing the exact same thing after falling for the Trump con

this

Trevon James promised him if he shills BCC he will get him a bucken of deep fried chicken, swisher sweet 2 pack, and some codiene.

You would need nigger frontmen. And it would totally work.

Hahah fuck these people

youtube.com/watch?v=Rm_eUQgMyJY

nice bait, a lot of /pol fags took the bait 10/10

I feel sorry for this dude, he's just dumb.

No it's not,it has an X at the end! that's legit.

oh wow

Yeah, and judging from his other videos he actually works hard. Dumb, but hard working. Actually feel bad for him.

niggers are dumb

Why do I get the feeling most if not all of you are just mad you don't have 30k (or anywhere near that) and the nigger did.

White supremacists making a fortune in crypto.

Black community going down because of BIIIITTTCCCOOONNNNEEECCC

What's the name of this timeline?

niggers never lie

Holy shit was this guy born yesterday? A shame he can't see his own delusion. He shoud've sold at $80 rebound. At least he'd have like 5k.

Lol have you never seen the African dudes that use their life savings to buy fancy suits, and then they strut around their mud hut villiages like they're the shit? Obviously this isn't typical but nigger tier materialism exists in Africa too.

Captcha: call borg

Because that black youtube guy who was getting into it. People are more likely to listen to those of their own race.

lmao he so got paid big for this

I can tell you white people are DUMB. Difference is other white people avoid the dumb ones. Niggers on the other hand try to mimic the stupidity, as it's "cool".

he does seem like he might have come by that money honestly and definitely got scammed out of it, but he's still a fucking idiot for posting that follow-up video saying FUK DA HATERS I LUVV BITCONNEC

i really don't think so. he's just in so much denial that he thought he'd go full "YALL ROWG THEY GONNA FIXIT"

That big conect

im pissed because i dropped 3k usd into the ico through ltc....

i wouldve literally trippled my bcx tokens if i knew this bcc bullshit was about to happen.

either way playing with house money and diversified into tons of shit so YOLO nigggggaz

Honestly anyone that get it into bit connect x ico doesn't deserve to be in crypto , 10x minimum

A great new group is having a pump on Binance at 7 EST. Here's a link, cheers!

discord gg/jyMUnmq

I felt bad for him but he's willingly being ignorant

It's better to fool yourself that it will be alright than it is to admit that you've made a mistake. He's delusional.

Couldn't watch the whole video, felt legit sorry for the guy. I'm a racist but I don't like watching stupid people get ripped off by the jews like that

This if why Africa never invented the wheel and has 0 history of civilization.
>in b4 "hurr durr muh Mali or whatever" - every 'African' civilization was directly under influence of Arab Muslims (before 800 years of Muslim inbreeding depressed IQ) or European Christian colonizers.

Felt sorry for this asshole yesterday watching his video, fuck him. They'll never learn.
Pyramid scams in the US black community are huge, forgot what they call them. This fuckin idiot is holding on to hope and doesn't realize it's done over and can't come back.
It's that 85iq, you think this guy can grasp the big picture that the pyramid collapsed?
You didn't see his video from yesterday? If Iost 30k I'd laugh it off, especially if I went all in on bitconnect. There are probably 500,000 black guys just like this in the same situation, threw their life savings in bitconnect and got raped.
this.
Being on discord crypto chatrooms and having black guys enter VC and yell bitconnect for the last 2 months, I would have to say it's real, all of it.

>I can tell you white people are DUMB.
Average IQ tests (repeatedly) state otherwise.

Your average IQ White (or Yellow) man is a borderline genius by Black standards.

They call it Looms
Very big in nigger communities

>bitconnectX
>MalcomX

Coincidence? I don't think so cracka.

Hands up!

>My brotha, add an x to it, get these brothers and sisters back in, tell them they're gonna win all their money back

Get the fuck out of the street Jamal and REQeesha

150$ to join ! it's getting beyond absurd.

>Gotta get that cash upfront my brotha, can't take no chances $150 pfft chump change to your $30,000, r-right?

How sad,really,sad,sad,sad...

the bell curve theory wins again

im white and id kill myself if i made such a horrible mistake honestly. i would see it as a sign im too dumb to keep living

fissa fissa

niggers just got beeconeeeeeeeed

we iz investaz an shiet. this all the WHITEMANS fault

t. Pajeet

Bitconnect is an association scam, which is where a ponzi targets a certain group. In this case it was niggers and they don't want to admit they got fleeced.

How did this nignog figure out how to invest in bitconnect in the first place?

Jesus good god almighty what in the hell....

No wonder it failed. It was literally a PNP(Pajeet & Nigger Project)

Welcome to /pol/

Some cuck from here probably had his blockfolio open while this nigger was fucking his girl. Fucking faggots literally costing people money

>Pyramid scams in the US black community are huge, forgot what they call them. This fuckin idiot is holding on to hope and doesn't realize it's done over and can't come back.
The SEC even has a whole page on scams targeting niggers and spics, they keep fucking falling for them thinking it's their race's meal ticket at last

No one is this dumb... They must have gotten ahold of him and paid him off

"arachnophobic huh? must want to fuck a spider heh gotcha kid"

Ismt it mostly middle aged women and Filipinos who fall for this shit though? that's why 90% of MLM schemes are female beauty products and Amway is so big.

crypto is nigger tier

I dunno, people can have some weird coping mechanisms when their situation is going to shit so there's the potential that this guy is in massive denial. I really hope he wasn't paid off to scam others because that would be a really shitty situation and I feel bad for the dude.

He's still in the denial phase. Textbook.
"Why are niggers shit with money?" - Eh...

Why do all these fucking morons do these videos from inside their car?

its funny cause Kennedy was 12 but people won't get the actual reference and will believe it.

is this fucking real?

because they dont want they moms coming in hollering at them to take out the garbage n shit

>The SEC even has a whole page on scams targeting niggers and spics
I'm searching their website and can't find it.

I found their fraud alert page, but not one targeting niggers and spics.

Kek