Is this a good coin?

do you want to retire early with passive income or not?

Only if your willing to hold till Q3 or Q4. If you feel like you want to chase other moon missions go for it or will get weak hands don't bother and get in in a few months. I hold 25k right now locked in my vault.

Yes sir I do. Guide me to Lambo land good sir

yeah i got into this last week. Looks promising.

Go to their website and judge it your self. Their github code looks like something that was put together by following a tutorial and their front end is bootstrapped.

The price will probably go up, but this will likely not be a product anyone ever uses. Not because of its idea but because of its development

Look into it yourself user

sketchy team, would not put more than 20% of portfolio

Hodling 50k atm. 5 trust nodes and still accumulating

Could go x10 when it gets listed on an exchange. 10k for a masternode that pays 1% of crypto transacted. If you have a spare 3k pick yourself up one

Picked up a node last week, just before the crash but still plenty cheap enough for what it is (could be)

bought a masternode recently
ED is a fucking pain in the ass

They use a private repo for all the updates, the GitHub is older code.

New demo on Sunday according to the Telegram.

Reminds me of the minereum scam

>tfw missed payfair at 1millon
whats the next payfair?

Im getting thw same PFR vibe off GJC high risk high reward though as all sub 10 mil cap coins

I looked into GJC yesterday, its only on an exchange even more obscure than ED, is it safe?

If ED is moon mission launchpad because it's obscure what do you think an exchange even more obscure than ED is?

I used metamask to buy it so I cant comment on safety though, I didnt have a problem and I've been accumulating for like a week

Best coin on etherdelta. We'll see $1 by Q3 cap this

>1$ by Q3
What the fuck? What makes you say that? Pretty much any coin can do better than that

alright user ill buy in, it looks like it has solid fundamentals and i'm still mad I missed payfair that I can't buy high on it. I'll start shilling this on Reddit after im done buying in

Yeah I'd say $1 at least within this quarter since the platform launches soon

Yep, that or an actual exchange should be an easy $1 within a few weeks, if everything goes right

PFR is about to continue uptrending again.

Reminder if you don't have a trust node yet right now is the time before they're $5000 each

i sold my shares to buy AGI, I didn't have enough to buy a trust node and it's still a risky investment

if you have enough for a trust node, you should take a chance on it. No doubt it goes to $1 by end of Feb.

A great new group is having a pump on Binance at 7 EST. Here's a link, cheers!

discord gg/jyMUnmq

pajeet pls

Now the blockchain info release their exchange, no one is going through this shit to buy their corn.

Can you buy altcoins? Is it as private? Doesn't look like it

Who cares, Macron said you can't have your privacy with your crypto or jail.

yes

You should probably just give your bags to someone without cuckblood running through their veins then.

Aren't reds sells? Doesn't that mean the coin will be on a downtrend

Could replace localbitcoin. No reason not to gamble on this

yes, don't believe these street shitters sir

It was mentioned on the Telegram recently you can sell whatever you want on the platform in exchange for crypto as well. There's a lot of potential in that.

It means once we break through this baby wall there will be little resistance you dumb niggers

Proof for those that want it.

I'm invested in this, just wanted a clearer explanation.

I don't understand the "little resistance" thing

It's not like orders are set in stone? What's to stop me or literally anyone else with a decent holding to just set another sell wall?