REQ support group

1. Your name
2. how do you feel today

Joost
terrible, paypal 2.0? KEK 5 minute transaction times KEK

anonymous
alright, bitcoin is being really fucking annoying like usual though

>terrible, paypal 2.0? KEK 5 minute transaction times KEK
What? Do you have to wait for eth transactions times because of the token fees even if you say use raiblocks or bitcoin cash 0-conf for your transcations

Some hebrew name
Pretty pissed off. So many FUDers, FUCK. When are we going to get flags on Veeky Forums?

Credit cards aren't instant buddy

credit cards? dont they use that shitcoin USD?

reddit daily poster detected

bought in at U$0.08 then doubled at U$0.20

I feel like the devs aren't beeing transparent, and are awfully quiet in social media. I don't doubt the capability of REQ having a working product one day but today i just felt like the devs are playing hide and seek with us. Just sold my bags with some profit, I just got tired of this project, I understand the market is bearish and unstable, but this team doesn't give 1 single sign of lifeto the community, just those shitty overhyped biweekly updates. I'm going to stick with ETH for the meanwhile so i can research something else to invest in, i literally am just tired of this project.

What happened?

1. Top 50 REQ hodler
2. No different from yesterday, I actually read the white paper and tech mindmaps and so none of this new information was anything I didn’t already expect.

today was the first day I considered selling. That update didnt inspire much confidence

>devs are being quiet
>release bi-weekly announcements on friday
>literally released one this morning
???

There was never any way they’d get through their Q3 goals with their current team.

Hiring + managing outsourced implementations this way is probably the only answer and Ycombinator knew about it.

Anyone who’s worked on large software engineering projects knows this is da wae. Holders should feel a sense of assurance that we won’t have a barrage of missed deadlines.

If it weren’t for this, I’d have tried to sell whatever the highest price I could in March.

No change in feeling towards the project. HODL will continue until April - let's see what kind of Q1 release we get. Still potentially very good price

>1 community update every 15 days

You don't know what it is like to invest in a project that actually lets the community in on what they're developing do you?

I bought 20k at £0.03 but sold today for $0.60. Fuck this.

Only 10% of the funds collected will be distributed to these new developers. They literally only get chump change, 20-100k per project, only pajeets and eastern europeans will apply.

you dont have a sense of what competition is do you? Oh lets release our companies strategies so little user on Veeky Forums can feel like he made a good investment. fuck off retard 14 days is the perfect amount.

All req defenders sound so low iq, this is what's worrying me the most about this project. Maybe I will sell.

>All this FUD

See you at $25 EOY

sure it is... 2 days of vague announcements, not even disclosing any of the decision making or implications to the community and letting all the other 28 days of the month for 100% speculation

that's precisely why i'm leaving this project, and i'm sure that due to all the vague information and high degree of speculation many people will do the same... just wait until asia wakes up

1. Your name
David
2. how do you feel today
pic related