ITT: Propose your own crypto ideas

Biz Token (BZT) - Used on the decentralized Veeky Forums exchange similar to KCS and BNB. The Veeky Forums exchange has a massive trollbox that takes up half your screen where you can submit memes and is basically a cesspool like this board is currently. So basically Veeky Forums with a marketplace and live chat.

Make my dreams come true, you don't even have to give me credit. I don't wanna keep switching tabs to keep posting on this board, my as well just combine an exchange and Veeky Forums together, plus we can pump the Biz Token and dump it on normies once our exchange gets big. Someone create the fucking Veeky Forums exchange! No exchange out there lets you post .jpg memes into the trollbox, i wanna see pink wojaks spammed into the live chat when something crashes.

Other urls found in this thread:

firelotto.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Font Token. Something to do with ownership of fonts and other stupid gay shit that i never realized people actually owned.

Also, if anyone is serious about creating a Veeky Forums exchange, do it and me and other anons will fund you small amounts of money for every bit of progress that you make until it's all done. I don't have the technical skills nor the will to create a token and an exchange though. All I can do is send you money if you are serious though

i would certainly want that shit coin listed on the Veeky Forums exchange

EA - token

Powers all microtransactions ingame.
(built upon ETH or something like that)

JewCoin (JEW).
Coin that will reach the top no matter what it does just because MUH 6 GORILLION. Also if you don't own a good amount of JewCoin you're a racist.

>6 million in circulation

Does it give GAS?

Me and my brother have a really good idea for a coin.
We just don't know the first thing about creating, managing or growing a coin from scratch.

I've already created a logo for the currency.
It's extremely catchy and the letters aren't taken.

It's a great idea waiting to take off.

>buy JEW because schlomo told me that it would moon after promising that 6 million JEW tokens would be burned.
>nothing happens
>get dumped on
pottery

TCGplayer/card tokens for mtg markets.

Where you can link your buy orders with tokens and have transactions automatically process once the cards you want are offered at your limit price.

Say you want Card X, but Card X is 10$. Card X fluctuates in price throughout the month, and you have a buy order at 5; Any one of the dealers sees your order, fills it and ships out your product, and the next thing you know you have a goodie in the mail.

You don't have to negotiate, track the price, convert currencies, trade likewise cards, or even be online to confirm as it has all been done beforehand, just get a thing at a price you want without even paying attention.

Send me an email here. I can make the creation and management part happen. You'd just need to grow it.

[email protected]

Kill yourself token. Automated will transference system on the blockchain.

This is pretty good but a very small scope
But a good place to start is MTG

Lottocoin - basically an ICO that resets every week. You put in as many sats as you want and receive that many 'tickets' in the lotto. Once a week is over, a smart contract executes and pays out the pot to a random 10% of the addresses proportionate to the 'tickets' they put in.

Some user jokingly promoted his idea of making BTC tether. Basically tether for BTC. I think it's a great idea, it could eventually become a poor man's LN.

CHAN

A Veeky Forums coin. You get some amount of CHAN for every (You) you get. You can use CHAN to avoid captcha and maybe some other features like pinning posts.

Yes, it would promote unprecedented amounts of cancer, as will most current social media shitcoins.

>i wanna see pink wojaks spammed into the live chat when something crashes
don't make me dream, user.
don't make me dream.

>mfw i imagine the chaos caused by this mother of all shittokens

SCI
A utilization of blockchain to supersede peer review. *insert fluff*
Refer with the following link to receive 15% extra on ICO.

>Lottocoin - basically an ICO that resets every week. You put in as many sats as you want and receive that many 'tickets' in the lotto. Once a week is over, a smart contract executes and pays out the pot to a random 10% of the addresses proportionate to the 'tickets' they put in.

firelotto.io/ there you go

>Filter (FLT) Decentralized search engine.

actually release token called 2FA that handles 2FA on the chain

So it's an exchange with a chatbox?