If you're not retarded

You would have sold all your crypto by now by the time BTC reaches 6-7 K on Sunday.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Look. At. The. Fucking. Chart.

Shut up, faggot

>If you're not retarded
I'm reading your post op. On Veeky Forums.

Just LOOK at that chart.

I saw a chart in the newspaper the other day that showed a bubble and the bitcorns looks the same so its in a bubble too.

Ye see if you see a chart and it looks like a chart it means it's gonna done to what the chart done did.

Yeah op is a genius, he looked at the chart guys

If trading was that simple we'd all be rich

Beanie babies....
Tulips....
Bitcorn.....

Just another notch on my belt.....how can it be worth anything if it doesnt exist!!!POPP goes the bubble. Get into stocks like a real man!!!! Not like this play money.....

Post your short on margin or nobody has any reason to believe you.

People who are so sure that bitcoin will crash never ever put their money where their mouth is.

If you're so sure that it will crash, why not make money off the crash?

/thread

>one coin is going down
>better sell the entire portfolio
ETH is still +25% this month despite the "crash" (it will go lower in the coming days most likely but in a year span I expect at least x2 here)
not to mention some other shitcoins at their ath right now

but muh gold 2.0

here's the thing - 7-8k is the floor, after that coins are too tied up, lost, or inactive to be sold

so just buy back in after CME closes

"Like a real man"
Fuck off

this lol

>if you’re not retarded
>having bitcoin in the first place
K- keep me posted

Jan 26.

this kills the op

Youll never see me buying any of your usless bitcorns....

Pussy

and ill never see you buying a lambo you fucking autistic boomer
kys

ride or die pussy OP
I'm in all alts

OP is right, unfortunately.
This recent upswing was just a bull trap and now we're heading into a deep and long decline. Looks like BTC @$2000 will become a new norm and the shitcoins will plummet even faster.

Comparing crypto to any stock market bubble is dumb. These currencies don’t have a breaking point, they can dip as much as they want and nobody is declaring bankruptcy, unlike a corporation who in a situation like this week, would go under due to a low stock price

That's what I'm hoping for. So much money to be made if it goes all the way down and recovers

> looks at sats value

What are you guys on about a crash?

Errrr... Chart is sideways or dancing around 11k, depends on the scale you're using.

What's your point?

shit isn't going down idiots. it went from 20k to 9k if you were smart you sold the top and bought the bottom but we have stabilized at 11k + now because futures markets close at 11,750.
But please sell and fomo back in, FUD queers like you shouldn't get money

crazy what government invention can do

the retards don't understand that smart money sold the top and still has the same value in btc + cash.

but hey let's just dont understand it and pretend it's crashing at 11k$

Show the whole graph from the 30s to 2018...it looks nothing like bubblecoin

This thread is full of people who should have cashed out of btc into the next crypto bubble like ether or whatever

What are you talking about, OP? We are going to the mooooooooon

Wait til btc is made illegal to trade for usd...you all fucked

More satoshis for less and you fucking complain and that's why you'll stay poor

>the 2017 bullrun will happen again

You are so fucking stupid, crypto was made to replace fiat and now you are trying to FUD for it fulfilling its destiny?
Also XLM and fairX is going to be USD to any crypto, IBM has a god damn patent on crypto to USD ATM's shit isnt going anywhere boi

I'm for the tech. Not planning to buy USD with it anyway. USD is inflating scam that will pop when Federal reserve gets shut down.

Looks like the correction is over

>implying it won't
500 billion is nothing

OP unironically why would I sell my crypto for government funny money ?

Do you think crypto people are that poor that they actually need to liquidate ?

I would rather have 100 BTC worth $1, than have $100 worth 1 satoshi.