Don't look now, but bounty0x is taking off. Also check'em

Don't look now, but bounty0x is taking off. Also check'em.

checkem dubs confirm moon

sick digets faggots

Checkem dubs confirm buy LINK

digits oops

checked.

21k marine reporting in.

dubs checkem

Mount up BNTYBOYS

This will be what, the 4th new partnership in the past 3 weeks? And they already have like 20+ clients?

>but muh who will use it

>inb4

comfy cowboy checkin in

bought 2k bnty only for the memes

1.9k Linklet reporting for duty

and Checked.

thats how we get people on board. they buy for the cowboy memes, and sell for the lambo meme

But I cannot not look user.

buy the rumour, sell the news. should be an easy 10-15% trade.

boys when does bit-z listing happen? i'm not about to make the mistake of sitting on these bags for another week straight if that faggot whale can start fucking with the kuckoin price again. unless this can steady out at 70c or higher i'll be selling at this peak. only way i see that happening is if the bit-z listing happens before this partnership announcement hype dies out.

if you cant hold the bags then selling at this peak would be a good play. personally holding here until 1.5-2$

we're gonna make it soldier.

BNTY gets an insane amount of coverage for a 50m marketcap coin

could genuinely take 3 months user. i only have 10K bnty, no way i'm waiting that long to see $20K if this market is anything like last year's

Raiblocks took 11 days from the end of voting to implement. BNTY's just an erc token so perhaps sooner.

The amount of impatience here is pretty funny. Point of reference, a few thousand dollars in verge beginning of 2017 would be worth several million now.

Not really, these threads only get like 10-20 replies and no one on YouTube or twitter even talks about it. Their bit-z tweet was only retweeted 34ish times. No one on steemit talks about it or charts it.

i don't see bnty hitting anything above 10 bucks this year. would love to hear your thoughts as to why it could. i'm not scoffing at what would be me turning 850 bucks to $100K but if this market was like last year's, i could do that a lot quicker by taking my 10x bnty gains out and then repeating that in other coins

i just think we're not gonna see too many years like last year. even earlier this month just watching my 800 dollar investment skyrocket past 7K in a week was something i've never seen.

just to finalize that thought, i don't think we have too many years left of making 100x crypto gains in a year. it's too good to be true. they will regulate. i want to make a few mil and gtfo into other assets, keeping a decent amount in crypto long term

THIS JUST IN!!!!!!!!!

WE WILL BE ANNOUNCING OUR NEW ANNOUNCEMENT IN 48 HOURS.

HYPEHYPEHYPE

Go for it then, swing trade other coins. This isn't a cult where you have to hold 24/7.

you seemed to imply that bnty could make a similar push as xvg though...