Is it too late to get in on this?

is it too late to get in on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gatcoin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its cheap right now
pick up a thousand or two and profit

In on what? The Titanic as it sinks? Suit yourself.

i have 20k user, if they make coss worth a damn my family will never have to work

way too late

it's slowly dying

It will be too late at 100$
Not below.

no, big discounts right now.

Bump.

This will be biggest gainer of 2018 niggers

Its a good time to get in, buy in the dip.

yes
The majority of what the dividends get you is....more COSS, so it's basically like Bitconnect
COSS shills love to bring up "muh fiat" and "muh new engine" but those will be months/years away and probably won't even work properly, given their developers have a history of letting major bugs enter production (meaning they don't do sufficient testing)
they're also as obnoxious as the UFR shills since they invade unrelated threads all the time, I wouldn't be surprised if a shill discord was also behind COSS

Is not lat to fall for the scam

the project is still in beta you are far from too late

wow ... a shilled coin... damn... first one ever !

I have a little bit in COSS, but if the platform disappeared up it's own arsehole one day I would not be surprised in the least

didn't address my other points - not exactly convincing anyone that COSS will be worth $100 someday...
you're probably making random filler posts to get your daily shill point allotment, aren't you? honestly, I'd buy 100 BTC worth of UFR before buying even 1 BTC worth of COSS, because UFR is actually doing something different than the flavor of the month (enabling truly decentralized torrents and allowing people to earn money by seeding their rare niche futa loli tentacle rape hentai) while COSS is another centralized exchange shit token in a sea of exchanges

Not for long, faggot
Coss token volume on the exchange is near or below 50% now and falling rapidly

yeah, which you can exchange for ETH or whatever on their own platform???

Who's to say it won't come back?

I don't think it's a scam but the team is incompetent, so people don't trust it any longer. Glad I got out.

FIAT trading hasn’t even begun yet

Because nothing they have done so far has shown competency. If they don't fire the Romanian team there's no way people are gonna start using that shit again.

Muh new engine, muh FIAT. The sun would die out before they are able to get that exchange running smooth lol.

Nah you conviced me just sold all. It's shilled. You saw beyond the scam gg to you.

I dont know UFR, gonna take a look.

lol everyone on coss.io right now is buying GAT coin, that shit is already doubling and it hasnt even been 24 hours lololol

The long profit dick of coss is going to fuck your skull into khatulu fifth dimension. Stay the fuck out if your a whiny bitch who can’t deal with uncertainty and stay in large market cap land.

Exactly.
This.

That shit will have a user base smaller than your dick. Everyone and their mammas are going to get into crypto this year.

the dividend is novel, compare it to BNB which gives no divident and lists REAL shitty coins, Coss has real quality ICOs and they even host ICOs in their platform, plus all the other exchanges are very close to capacity and they tend to shut down new user regs when shit gets cracking.

Get NEXT.

Have shilled once here already today so your time is running out.

Like COSS, but not, you know, fucked.

100% profit sharing, paypal integration for fiat/token pairs (like yeah, get your token for fiat direct - normie heaven).

Oh yeah, the figures are old. They burnt 1/2 so you get 2x.

I was on this line after the previous bug: limit order were market orders... I prepared my orders for a big dump after their maintenance but ... it never happened.

For me it's a miracle.

lol decentralized echanges are all like fucking ether delta, where it costs gas just to place an order, fuck that, most stupid way of transacting ever, maybe there will be value in that if crypto gets banned globally, it would be hard to shut down. nice pairity, but i'm not running from coss to that piece.

You're assuming people even want to use COSS exchange anymore given all their fuck ups. You're assuming nobody is going to tell new people about how shit it was and the retarded bug they had. Nobody is buying the new engine and FIAT bullshit right now and nobody is buying right now no matter how many times you guys are saying its "low" or "best time to get in." If they hire new people and then keep the romanian retards on, shits over. Even fucking bunch of volunteers on Reddit can't save them with 30 fucking pages of suggestions.

Afaik they are invested in the fossil fuel business as well.

Christ hate to think what their incompetence will cause there

You're assuming people here and elsewhere have attention spans longer than 5 minutes and won't use COSS once it's working optimally.

Fake news

If they manage the fiat bullshit that alone will be a prime selling point, however the team is so incompetent i really have my doubts about it

you trying to fud so you can get in? Why the passion? lol

Also CEO's announcement about the unacceptable error with limits and market orders was them self reporting the problem and saying trades were getting covered. You really really think this shit isnt ever going to get better? Obviously we're all in early, once shit gets stable in the next 2-3 months those issues will go away, and then the volume goes up for all the pairs and it will really be good for people who adoped things like COSS and GAT early.

Go buy Eth and BTC if you're feeling like a pussy, shit maybe BNB's 25% earning potential is a win for you. ffs

Remember when binance first started and everyone said it was shit, it was buggy as shit, and people saying they would never use it? Yeah you probably don't you new fuck.

Now it's *the* exchange

I Transferred Eth to Coss 4 Days Ago Still Hasnt Shown Up. do Not Invest In This Company

Don't put much money into it. It can be really worth it but right now it's risky.

... But no one succeded without taking risks

They've moved quickly on this front by listening to the complaints of the community. For example, in house devs are starting soon. They actually listen to peoples' feedback about the fuckups and work on resolving them instead of never responding to tech support tickets like other exchanges.

A great new group is having a pump on Binance at 7 EST. Here's a link, cheers!

discord gg/jyMUnmq

also btw everyone, for whatever reason, coss.io works WAY fucking better in chrome than in other browsers, my frustration levels have gone way down once i switched browsers for their site. I hate chrome though, but hey i like being able to cancel orders and place new ones reliably more.

We were calling for in-house devs in fucking September.

>listening

Right.

just send another 0.01 eth, 0.012 to be sure. Your transfer will appear.

yeah it's shitty but it works

This whole board knows their fuck ups bro. Given how other social media outlets now helm this shithole as some kind of prophet for crypto I wouldn't be surprised if all the bad stories about them scare new people away.

Because you and I know I'm right that if they don't fire the retards coding their exchange nothing is going to change, it will be just more incompetency. I sold at $2.50 so I could get in whenever I want bro lol. I know for sure this shit isn't getting close to $2 bucks anytime soon.

It takes some people a while to get it, but I think they're getting it.

what about GAT? If yuo sold at 2.50 you got money to throw in something that just listed yesterday, just went ICO, check it on COSS.io

its still extremely early to get in. core of my port is in COSS, but i do invest in other things too

Thanks for all the FUD in this thread, really appreciating the opportunity to accumulate sub $5

See you guys on fucking Alpha Centauri next year

Ok lets not compare binance to COSS. Binance got shit done in way less time than COSS. COSS has been around since 2016. COSS holders are as delusional as Tron holders are this point.

tron is at 7 cents and their own CEO bailed (SOLD EVERYTHING).

COSS is over 1 buck still, and their CEO has not bailed. Your argument is invalid.

Alpha Centauri is too close. I’ve already drafted the letter to my boss to tell him to fuck off. Waiting until this hits 5 to send it. 4 weeks.

>ignoring every other valid argument
>nitpicking namecalling as invalid argument
C'mon.

Arguments are valid; just give them some time. I think they'll come through. If anything, we'll have another decent exchange to trade stuff on.

Binance had way more funding. You're desperate here buddy. You mad you didn't get in at 10c?

$5 by March imo.

$50 by eoy.

Coss will be one of the top performers this year.

any opinions on the newly listed GAT coin?

exchange is shit, devs are shit. Waste of money

Dont know.

Seems good pnd material.

well it was listed yesterday guys, shit is going to moon as people get into it, and it moons for the people that get in first....ie, fucking today

How much would a coinbase token be worth for half the dividends? The fist pairs will fundamentally change the notion of an exchange. Will be either 20 if it's just another good exchange, or 50+ with fiat pairs. Either way, we are in a good spot.

bought 100k

moon material

GAT
>unique patent
>secured partnership in Japan

No doubt it's going to be big, soon

GAT at what like 3x now? Goin to 10x within the next week or two with a bigger exchange listing

Also remember fiat has 3x the fees, which is still split

tell us more about the unique patent and stuff they have in japan please

"Real company with a real use case. Better not invest" - Veeky Forums

seriously GAT is 100% going to 20x

They literally paid back those affected by the bug out of their own pockets. If that doesn't tell you something about how serious they are I don't know what will.
How come SO many people FUD coss so hard?
It's of course a risky investment, but this is something that actually can make a difference instead of maybe getting that 20% gain in a few months.
It's like you guys are a bunch of cucks.

Wow that IS pretty crazy an exchabge did that....guess they arent all sleezy like bitconnect...

Oh and they’re doubling coss token payouts for two weeks as well.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gatcoin/

JUST GOT LISTED ON COIN MARKET CAP

FROM HERE WE MOON FUCKERS, SHOULD HAVE GOT IN WHEN I TOLD YOU!!!

Lol no. Buy and forget

I just bought 1000 this morning

This shit ain't movin' till next month, it's a long-term risk

I'm hype that my 20x gains from COSS are still going to go up another 10x or so

yes, overall its going to be very hard to be that buy.