I want to be EARLY for once

Shill me a coin I can be EARLY on. Preferably on ED. I WILL LISTEN

Other urls found in this thread:

bottos.org/
medium.com/@blockchen0x/bottos-bto-the-best-ai-crypto-of-2018-cb2799c81cd3
crycash.io/
steemkr.com/crypto/@bwells/crycash-ico-review-price-prediction-and-why-i-am-investing
youtube.com/watch?v=N4p7mTxJE0U
etherdelta.com/#TEL-ETH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

COSS

INS , jsut look at the graph and decide for yourself

hmm ive been considering it but have so far given in to the fud

TEL on kucoin
get in now before another sell wall goes down

Get on the shipchain airdrop top off your stack on ED and put it in cold storage while you sort your life out

Others did too. You win money by doing things others don't do. Like, per example, buy low sell high.

How high could this coin moon?

- bottos.org/
- medium.com/@blockchen0x/bottos-bto-the-best-ai-crypto-of-2018-cb2799c81cd3

- crycash.io/
- steemkr.com/crypto/@bwells/crycash-ico-review-price-prediction-and-why-i-am-investing

do it op i bet you FUCKING WON'T

HORSE!
Check out crypto beak’s video on it. Easy gains!

NIMFA

HBT. Partnership with Mozilla and major telecom company. Way under the radar. Letting this one sleep in my portfolio for as long as it takes.

PFR

to be early on a moon mission you need to research yourself. as soon as it gets mentioned more than 2-3 times here it's already too late. I found out about DBC when there were 0 threads on Veeky Forums and as soon as I saw all of the retarded posts I sold my whole stack.

TRTL

I will tell you this, and I will tell you this once

Global Job Coin, it's trading on an exchange even more obscure than Etherdelta, let that sink in

SMT mobile bandwidth sharing service, good potential in high populated areas. Lots of development happening soon.

ZSC insurance contracts + AI calculating prices. more speculative, small team. Cheap as shit.

Both on gate.io

you have until pfr lists on a real exchange

ArcBlock
Dadi
Magnalis
Swissborg
Jibrel

HORSE

by far

ETHORSE. WHY ARE U NOT ALREADY HOLDING A STABLE FULL OF HORSES?

youtube.com/watch?v=N4p7mTxJE0U

BBT

Telcoin is mooning as soon as the final wall falls

I’ve got one but I don’t want weak hands biz fucking yo my gains

I don't mean to be funny but I had sex with cryptobeaks auntie 3 times and it ruined her marriage so now I'm not allowed to go round his house anymore. It's a shame because he doesn't have many friends :/

You notice that big buy wall that showed up 30 min after the team started their meeting with new potential partnership in SF? This coin is super under the radar OP.

Look at the MC and circulating supply. MVP slated for EOM. Active dev team.

This is the coin you are asking for.

EXRN. Please note that being "early" on almost any coins means accepting that it looks like shit at the moment you buy in.

Shit. This was in regards to $HBT

Agi just got the party started today. Will prob be at least $5 by time it hits binance end of the month, rumored to hit kucoin before then

TELCOIN
On KuCoin
Or get on EtherDelta:
etherdelta.com/#TEL-ETH

ARCT

It literally just got fucking listed

Tron has a lot of potential.

While the coin has been shilled to death by newbs, new money is coming in a load of applications and partnerhips are underway.

The coin catches a lot of shit because the Founder tweets as if he's coked up, I think that's because he is a midget genius in elfs clothing. He also happens to be the protege to Jack Ma, founder of Alibaba.

INT, IOC, easy x100

TRTL TurtleCoin - Currently 1 satoshi on TradeOgre, and was picking up some popularity last night on biz.

this

Ufr faggot

OPT, 10m market cap with potential to hit a bill.

Also, COSS (EtherDelta or COSS.io).

>He also happens to be the protege to Jack Ma, founder of Alibaba

Oh really?
That is some top notch insider information golly gee thx user!

NAS and QASH

easy XRP, ETC, LTC you won't lose money when you buy in guaranteed.

CAPP
Partners with nvidia confirmed on twitter
Not on any big websites like bittrex yet
Only on cryptopia right now
Low market cap
30 cents each right now

AURA on IDEX. It's their equivalent of KCS/BNB. just started trading this week. /r/auradao

skycoin

TURTLE U NERD

Block array - ARY

Nuls or PRL, both are going to blow up once vaporware Jew schemes die

AURA on IDEX. It's their equivalent of KCS/BNB. just started trading this week. /r/auroradao

BTC
ETH
XRP

I agree. Link to info? Been in HBT since last week

It was something I just observed in their telegram. Jacobo said they were starting their meeting and then about 15 min alter an buy order for 50k HBT appeared. My take on it was that the meeting went well.

Here’s your answer user

A great new group is having a pump on Binance at 7 EST. Here's a link, cheers!

discord gg/jyMUnmq

INS, CAPP, COSS

1st blood. Cup and handle within a cup and handle.

What's the catch?

Being early was months ago.

Go buy ethercraft. NOW. New objects released just some minutes ago.
At ethercraft.io / # / series / 6

>tfw too late for jibrel

Not true. I've seen plenty of coins moon after being shilled here a lot

BitBoost (BBT) is the next one. New exchange coming soon, working product, solid team.

Great news. Thanks

Soros advisor on board. Make sure you buy the second it hits ed

i dont see them.

which is when?

not sure

Zer

Look up Ellaism and Sumokoin. Both forks of big coins. They will undoubtedly go up.

its a shitcoin, don't

nigga, BAR is u r answer. this shit will give u 10x. when it lists in cmc. dyor. currently trading at 1.5-2x of ico.

So you missed the ath

Moron

odn

POE user, available on Binance, fuck CancerDelta.

t..Had already made many people in here rich with that shit but is still far from the real price.

Shit can replace the whole book/blog/ISBN copyright cuckery of now with descentralized proff of existence licencing.

> Shit's big
> $0.1 now
> $8 Q3 2018
> DYOR

Nimfa

ETHorse (20 Mil MC) and NIMFA (2.5 Mil MC).

DBIX
LUX
HPB
BTO
ArcBlock (still in ICO mode)

There's your tips OP now buy or neck yourself.

>implying its not going to moon if they fix the bugs

SwissBorg
Im Swiss should I invest?

bitboost, not early but there was a token burn and the market cap is 11m. This is a 20x moon mission at least.

You should look into it and DYR. You missed the ico but still ;) keep it quiet until it hits exchanges

This is true the more posts you see the more dangerous it is to get in. You can still make money but you can also get dumped on. U

Stack (STK)

PRPS (its such a massive scam that you should not invest in it but you can take a quick buck)

this

NIMFA.

2 million market cap.

margin lending crypto

in touch with macaffe

EXRN if you want to be really early. its only on etherdelta tho

>in touch with macaffe
source claims like that you fucking newshit

Ethercraft, lol.

Guarantee you will FOMO into this once it blows up more than Cryptokiddies did a month ago. Items are still cheap now (.01-.02), don't be late OP.

redundant technology, i got in super super early and sold after it hit 1000 sats

Electra

Stay away from these fucking ponzi coins, Do NOT buy COSS. The developers are retarded and push bug ridden, unoptimized software through from production to release without testing. It's a matter of time before this exchange gets hacked and the value of the token plummets to zero.

ARY, listing on ED in like an hour

op, listen to this guy
but strap in for 3 months at least

NIMFA

Yeah I caught both ATHs but got in again on the dip with a bigger bag, you have no idea where this is going when all bloggers start to shill it.

> redundant technology

Have you actually published something? It's a fucking racket just to get assigned an ISBN, THIS is one of the use cases where blockchain makes sense. Not some fucking JSon parser or some retarded cryptokittens.

EDU

Use my referral if you want, and we can both get rich together.

ref/m2vbHdeL6o1gnpnp

How does it feel being so much of a normal individual?

NIMFA
They've been in touch with Mcaffee. It's gonna blow up. For source go to their telegram and look at the pinned message. Also, major exhange listing last half of January or first half of February. Stars are lining up

It's literally a meme. Which means Veeky Forums will meme it to life.

People will say it has a trillion total supply, but the right side of the decimal is only 2 places, so it's actually much less supply of individual units than most other coins.

>ARY
Yep. This shit will hit ED and IDEX at 8pm EST on the dot. You can be first in line, OP. American shipping ICO with an American team headquartered in the heart of shipping in the US. Easy.