BAT doubled their users and Twitch thing partnership coming

Now that I finished accumulating:

twitter.com/BrendanEich/status/954470812089815040

Other urls found in this thread:

basicattentiontoken.org/BasicAttentionTokenWhitePaper-4.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let us just hope that it doesn't go above $1 as that would defeat the purpose of the coin and it would fall to 0

holding 21k and I'm comfy. how about you fags?

helo sir I am the mod of Veeky Forums reddit hybrid bat shill group and i sir hold a whole 97 bat attention tokens on my name, good man

we gon b kangz

that discord group is hilarious. the admin didn't even know what brave is until someone told him

Stop posting this meme it. People actually believe it.

It creates FUD

I want to make some money here

And he muted the only users that provided OC to please some random YouTube nigger with 100 subs.

He literally must be a pajeet. Fucking 40 dollars worth of crypto and he puts in all this work.

Anyone with a brain knows this, would you really buy this over $1?

trips of truth never lie

bump

BAT is the only working crypto-project that makes sense to me

He should be focusing on making his shitty browser work instead of this. How can I sent BAT to YouTubers if I can't get through 10 seconds of a video without stuttering?

Pale Moon takes a shit all over Brave, it's actually pathetic.

Wtf is this meme? I was gonna get this shitcoin but I got tricked into believing this meme.

Maybe try turning hardware acceleration off

He got the reputation and the contacts, who cares that it is some crap that only work in theory aslong as I can make money out of this.

Once it reaches $1 the whole marketcap of BAT gets recalculated which in turn resets the price to be at 0,001 again. Read the whitepaper, everyone with a brain knows this.

its say's it on the white paper Pajeet

Would never buy this over 1 $

No it doesn't. Give me a page number and the row then: basicattentiontoken.org/BasicAttentionTokenWhitePaper-4.pdf

What crypto-currencies are accepted in the crowdsale?
ETH will be accepted in the crowdsale. You will be required to have an Ethereum
wallet pointed at the token/crowdsale address to participate in the crowdsale. BAT are
Ethereum derived tokens. If you hold BTC or some other crypto-currency it can be
exchanged for ETH and used to participate in the crowdsale.

When will the Crowdsale happen?
We’re working with security auditors to finalize the contract. When they have completed
their analysis we will announce the date. Note that the BAT crowdsale parameters will
be tied to blocknumber, so times will depend on Ethereum mining rates. The contract
will be pushed to Ethereum mainnet 3 days before the crowdsale starts. We’ll also give
people a week to interact with the contract on Ropsten/testnet.

What is the price of BAT?
BAT will be a fixed ratio to ETH. This may vary slightly with ETH volatility as we get
closer to the contract deployment date. The exchange rate will be 6400 BAT per ETH.

How will Brave use ETH raised during token launch?
The ETH received in the crowdsale will by used by Brave Software to build out the
Blockchain-based digital advertising system, which uses BATs as a unit of exchange.
How will Brave store ETH?
Brave will use the standard Ethereum multisig wallet to store ETH.

Can someone please spoonfeed me on why this token WILL go above a dollar, meme aside? Do they expect cuckbase to add it and people to spend money to buy BAT and that will raise the price? As I understand you're rewarded bat for watching or viewing ads, you can then use them to pay content creators. But why does that make the price of the token increase? Obviously I'm sure you'll be able to cash out bat eventually, and spend them on other things besides paying pewds. But do they really expect people to sit and watch ads for .00001 BAT? I don't know, I'm sure I'll be called a brainlet but I'm just having trouble understanding why you guys think this will ever be above 5 bucks tops. Pls spoonfeed.

Did you guys know that like 3 whales bought most of the BAT during the ICO?
You're all being played by them.

People do like supporting their favorite people who make content, i cant say im one of them but i also dont donate to twitch streamers, theres plenty of people who do. If all the youtube creators start shilling this because their ad revenue is down so much since all the bullshit in the past year, and even 10% of the people who watch the big guys get on board, it will be worth atleast 3-4 dollars which is a 10x for me

this is a good thing. Whales arent about to drop millions on an ICO unless they know its god-tier

Nearly one hundred percent of these coins are useless and too complicated for real world use.
Who the fuck cares about how likely something is going to be when you constantly have shitcoins with absolutely nothing special getting hyped because they got umped and the CEO is all talking about how the coin is blowuing up very soon.

45k and still wish i had more. but i would have to transfer some ETH and pay taxes :(

Yeah, I agree with that. I'm sure pewds and Phillip and twitch will hype this coin to ad least a couple bucks, I just don't see the potential past that. I fucking hate watching ads, even if I'm being paid for it.

It is marketed towards pajeet and kids that want to throw away their money to their gaming idol, but don't have the money. And this stuff is booming and it will continue, look at all the retarded stuff kids buy because it says "Gamer" infront of them and look at the Steam Market.

It isn't for us, we can just use uBlock and have a more reliable block of harmful crap without having to change browsers. We don't need those fractals of a cent to see ads about 3D sex games and 491 local milfs wanting to have sex right now.

BAT, while still not beeing as useful as it gets praised to be, it is more useful than nearly every other coin and actually tackles to solve a problem instead of just beeing made to create money. And in general these coins will grow steadily and reliable. Once the train actually starts going it will continue to go. Everyone else will hop on board eventually, let the price spike and you just get out right then and buy back in for it to continue.

you don't even understand the roadmap of BAT. sorry but you should read the whitepaper before jumping to uninformed conclusions

154 lol

The volume is horrid on binance thing ain't moving we could do a biz pump and dump

8k, gonna get it up to 10k before feb 4th

You would be unhappy to own something that goes from $0.60 to $5?

That is literally my price target. Netting a profit of 1/2 a million dollars.

BAT will be the token for any kind of service you see on the internet in two years. news articles behind a paywall? pay for in BAT. premium video content? pay for in BAT. pay per view events like sports games? pay for in BAT. memberships to access content? pay for in BAT. you guys are getting so tripped up on the advertising that you can't even see the bigger picture. this crypto is designed to monetize the entire internet. i shouldn't even have to explain this. just read the whitepaper if you still can't drum up enough imagination to see the potential

Pale moon is a botnet you fucking pajeet shill.

Cool and nice

>But do they really expect people to sit and watch ads for .00001 BAT?
People already sit and watch ads for nothing. And there are already millions of pajeets who go to sites to intentionally watch ads to make 50 cents worth of bitcoin a day. The price will increase as more and more people keep joining the platform. Advertisers will take notice of this and want to start buying ads, which uses BAT, this demand will increase the price.

It will also be the first contact and first crypto wallet of many people. It has the potential to become the de facto normie crypto.

Timeline will be something like.

1 moon: pewdiepie m shills it.
2 moon ad companies buy them like crazy in order to store for the future while still cheap.
3 moon: normies speculating and/or coinbase
4 moon: normies start adopting it.

And so on. This rocket only goes in one direction from now on.

I need one more "CHINA shutting down all exchanges" FUD report for one last buy in.

Where's that CNBC Indian lady when you need her?

if you think BAT and Brave will peak at a measley $5B valuation, read this shit

continued

Brendan joined twitter in 2007.
Dude knows his trends.

>tfw can only accumulate $500 of BAT per month
how do I even go on living like this?

Damn, this coin looks awesome! I can't wait to give YouTubers my money more faster using blockchain technology!

"more faster"
hey retard you are "more dumber" than a downie dropped on his head at birth

Hah, a comedian. You have a YouTube channel I can sub to and give you some BAT?