Weekly LINK Update: Come Gather Linkers : LINK HQ

alright crypto bros, it's time for your weekly LINK update. after the past 7 days bitcoin crash where everything took a hit, LINK saw lows at .49 and is now cruising in the mid .70's to low .80's. keep in mind, LINK has no marketing team in place and up until today it was only traded in one exchange.* see #4 below.

regarding my proprietary indicators, we have seen:

1. sub-reddit for LINK (note: reddit is for faggots and i hate it, but a lot of people go there so i monitor it for my benefit:

jan. 13: 6981 subscribers to the sub-reddit
jan. 19: 7322 subscribers

2. Veeky Forums Veeky Forums (the bleeding edge of cryptos if you have an IQ high enough to sort through the garbage and DYOR) has noticeably picked up the number of dedicated threads at any one time.

3. upcoming events: ceo to speak at bitcoin superconference next month and is speaking at sxsw in march.

4. in a surprise announcement, LINK was added to a NEW exchange today with trading set to begin on Jan 21 - the new exchange is Huobi, which is the 6th largest exchange in the world. just to give you reference, GDAX is #10 in the world.

again my price target on LINK is: 1-3 months $2-$6. 4-6 months $12-$18. +6months: ?

5. ive placed a sell order for 1000 LINK @ $14.88

>5. ive placed a sell order for 1000 LINK @ $14.88
Kek

more like $0.002 after the shadow fork goes live

Great Post with some gathered information. Keep em posted next week too!

Shhhh. You want the jews to know LINK marketcap will resemble XRP in 6 months?

Yes, thank you sir.

I will post my weekly update at around 5PM est Next week.

Most comfiest hold ever.

>tfw mixed race guy all in on link
Honorary Aryan status please

checking in. Linked up

In modern society, the proverb "fellow link holders blood is thicker than water" is used to imply that crypto relationships among high IQ holders of LINK are always more important than traditional boundaries.

100% Aryan granting you Honorary Aryan status Link Bro.

Did you really have to throw in the racist bit. Jesus...

Fresh OC for LINK

This is a meme coin please dump were going back to 15 cents

>pragmatic, unpretentious logo

>stoic-mentat ceo who emotionally neglects his investors using the principles of evolutionary psychology to select only for smart money

>tens of thousands of dedicated investors who would fall on their swords in the name of a common cause that can only be arrived at via the frothing lucidity of mad genius

>dashing and mysterious corporate insider who plays the system to enrich the little guy, a cyberpunk Robin Hood of sorts

Is there a more Chad token than ChainLink?

Serious reply:

Is Link a meme? The fudders fud hard, the link marines are unshakeable, it's like a fucking cult. Do you all really believe link will take off? Is it really worth all that sideways movement when you could be making gains elsewhere and buying back in when it starts moving upwards?

just look into what it does, look at the supply, look at eos for market cap comparison. no, its not a meme and im very much looking forward to starting a masternode when the mainnet is up.

This is a thread for link or shadow link?

link is a meme coin in exactly the same sense that donald trump was a meme presidential candidate. people whining about how link's price at any given point is reflective of its lack of potential are exactly the same people who thought that donald trump's approval ratings mattered during the primaries or general election. these people fundamentally do not understand how to judge what will or will not be successful

all in 17k link

who else /comfy/ here

This is the real LINK HQ

It's going to explode at any moment and there won't be time. Check in at the end of Jan. Oh and cap this,

>high IQ holders of LINK
don't fooking turn this shit into a rick n morty shit show pls.

Link holders are either smart enough to understand the idea and white paper or dumb enough to believe the assblaster larp. Both will be rewarded the same. We will have potato millionaires made from this.

don't explain it to them, this realization is the rite of passage

This is true. Popular opinion has little to do with reality. The reality of Trump was that he provided some value to a large but disenfranchised group.

The reality is that LINK provides value to a large but unmet need. The need to comply with PSD2 and provide trustless oracles. This solves the problem of omission in contract dealing and has massive implications in legal and fintech.

t. A different mixed race guy than the one earlier in the thread.

OP here.

Well noted - I have never watched that show and will not use that in my messaging.

I will update same thread, same photo every friday around 5pm /rain or shine/ losses or gains / highs or lows.