Shill me your masternodes

Yo Biz,

Let me know what your masternodes are. I don't wanna hear your >10k nodes cause that's way too much to spend on a shit coin that's gonna fail.

Also if anyone mentions that Pure shitcoin you can gtfo.

Thanks dudes

Are those fake

You know the drill

buy a posw node and you will be filthy rich by the end of the year

Maybe but can ya fuck em?

Don't expect any serious answers when you post sluts on Veeky Forums. Gtfo yourself, faggot.

>you will never have a pale white married-virgin wife which takes care of your children and household

i'd fugg but something seems "aged" about her eyes, can't put my finger on it tho

Have faith user. That is all possible! Her being as hot as the OP isn't though!

Shut the fuck up. Yall never looked at a nice pair of tits with the boys you fag?

Mamie

What's their claim to fame. All I see is that they having staking. Ya real unique

Where to find a posw? Was thinking about starting a polis masternode

Ps already have enough for a trig secure node

Superior Khazar milkies coming thru

XMCC.

That’s 12k you fucking faggot learn to read

I'm not going to do your research for you, normie. TPoS is what makes them unique, go do some reading on it and you'll see why it's going to be a big deal.

can buy on cryptopia

> PoSW nodes.
> trustless pos
Read the writing on the tax wall or stay poor. Probably said too much for retards.

>XMCC

What the fuck is this shit

XMCC. It's current price is very reasonable. It will go up. Buy 1000 for your node before it goes back up over 10$

If you want to look at sluts go to /s/. Otherwise enjoy your thread turning into a shitshow.

Post ya mommas tits there and I'll go to /s/

nevermind don't buy xmcc. buy bcc.

XMCC sucks dude literally another good for nothing shitcoin

Gtfo Tyrone.

Let me shill you xft

Masternode is 5000 xft, cost you about $6-7k right now.

Its a coin for Daily Fantasy Sports. Their website is currently in beta. Mobile app launching next week. Currently running youtube contests for awareness (prize is a masternode).

Very responsive team (One in discord most of the time) and they have been hitting all their targets in the roadmap.

In addition to the coin generation (~2/day) from the masternode 50% revenue split goes into effect at full launch on Feb 15th.

While this coin doesn't have quite as much moonshot potential as something like Ven, it has a much easier mini moon potential. With only 4.5mil xft in circulation, the amount of masternodes will alwasy remain pretty low and if they get even a TINY percentage of DFS players onto their site the price of the coin will hit $10+ easily.

I also think its a solid hedge against the crypto market crashing as so long as they do a decent job on the DFS side of things there will be demand for the coin.

Holding enough wagerr for 6 masternodes. I might be retiring next year.

Thats what i like to see Biz. At least some people have more than half a brain here