- Steak, Eggs, Bacon/sausage
Vegetables & Juice
11:00-1:00 - Weightlifting, maybe some sprinting after on somedays
1:30 - Steak, sweet potato, broccoli, mushrooms, vegetable juice
2:00 - Trade cryptocurrencies, eat more
7:00-8:00 - Weightlifting
8:30 - seared salmon pressed sushi, korean beef rib or wagyu, chanko nabe
10:30 - fuck a hooker x2

also 100% of myportfolio is in chainlink (bought at 99cents)

If 100% of your portfolio is link why do you spend 6 hours trading crypto? Do you trade link for link?

>juice
>sushi
high fat + high carbs not gonna give you a body like that larpfag

730 to 8 shower and teeth
8 to 9 check orders on darknet, five or six felonies
9 to 10 breakfast
10 to 12 get out orders multiple felonies
12 to 6 smoke weed
6 to 7 check money made for the day
7 to 8 get ready for bed
8 to 9 fall asleep

13:00 - Wake up, turn on computer, fap, check delta

15:00 - 18:00 - Nap

18:30 - 20:00 - Wake up, fap again, check delta, eat cereal.

20:15 - 13:00 - Sleep

>wake up
>check blockfolio
>JUST

repeat ad infinitum

>steak everyday

Whew you are going to die early

>he fell for the eat clean meme

Lmao its all abour the macros fag. I asaume you started this as a new year resolution and have no idea what youre doing? Hows it feel to know im defenitely in better shape than you and eat burgers, pizza and icecream every day

If not larp. Diet sucks. I'm actually shredded dont lift twice a day or do sprints. Your routine is fucked.

Exactly this. Fact is OP doesn't know wtf he's doing. I'm about to go eat a pizza right now.

If only the insides of your arteries were visible

If only people actually did their research instead of spewing ignorant garbage

>>>>>>>>>

Enjoy your heart disease.

>He fell for the dirt bulk meme

oh fuck I do it too

2x a week full body master race. Still smash PR's and stay close enough to my genetic limit that I don't give a fuck about aesthetics any more.

How long have you been lifting kiddo? Post lifts faggot, we'll be the judge of how in shape you are.

Trust me, I'm far more researched than you. I'm a competitive powerlifter and would crush your faggot aesthetic body in any real test of strength or function.

Enjoy the tons of fucking sugar from your pizza crust, sauce and burger buns that is clogging your heart you fucking mongoloid. Actually, you deserve a massive heart attack for being such an ignorant faggot

>wake up
>go to work
>spend 8 hours reading about crypto
>go home
>go on Veeky Forums and read about crypto
>sleep

MY day pretty much revolves around fucking your mom

>competitive powerlifter
everyone's a "competitive lifter" now

Y'all really need to look into gear. The other thread just got deleted, but fuck....if you can afford it, and tolerate the side effects...why wouldn't you do it?

You’re obviously a 14 year old fancy boy cuck

What are your 1RM squat and deadlift then faggot? I guarantee I wouldn't even warm up with your maxes.

Easily the gayest thread on here. Gtfo you retards

Skinnyfat jelly manlet detected.

Quit playing PUBG for 12 hours a day and get your pathetic ass in the weight room if you're so bent about what other people do to improve their bodies.

do you even work bro?

This thread is so cringworthy, just like the retards on Veeky Forums. Take care of yourselves but don't be like these idiots, they can never learn anything and are completely shut inside their own heads.

Me. My job is slow.

This

Fuck off to Veeky Forums you faggot

KYS
You can lift and do other things too

I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine.
In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches.
I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion.
In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub.
Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine.
I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older.
Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. There is an idea of a me,
but there is no real me. Only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze,
and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our life styles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

>guy is obviously korean
>sweet potato
>sushi
>wagyu
>nabe
Nice larp faggot.

Lol nobody cares about your functional strength in the 21st century. Enjoy your retarded esoteric journey of eating the same 4 lean foods all day every day for the validation of your other hardcore lifter gym buttbuddies and your cringey fitness social media clique.

I can tell you are one of those guys who has completely lost the plot and is constantly sizing up other guys. I know because I used to be similar when I was younger and obsessed about lifting. You will someday realize the amount of time and effort you put into working out is retarded. The key to making it is a living an efficient, balanced life. You can be jacked as fuck by working out 3 times a week, and eating whatever you want in moderation (assuming decent genetics).

Anyway you likely have an addictive personality and you are filling the void with an obsessive-compulsive interest in working out. Better than heroin I guess, good luck bro