Portfolio rate thread

Portfolio rate thread.
10-20X+ potential by eoy. A
5-10X potential. B
1-2X potential. C
0-1X potential. F

Also is there any logical reason to hold on to my LTC anymore?

You'd be an idiot to sell now unless you bought LTC at ATH

Depends when you bought in. Ltc will go back up to 250-300 in the next few months.

Also B. Unlikely any major players are doing 20x this year

Hold btc your portfolio is already unbalanced

Will I make it bros?

A. My litecoin are legacy from my mining days. Thinking of dumping them and going balls deep on ZCL, then taking BTCP private profits to RLC... Of course if ZCL fork doesnt work out or if LTC moons during the wait I'll wojak

>tfw king of shitcoins

Grade mine

Ayyy I want yours to be an A if that helps

All I need is a 3x please give me encouragement Veeky Forums

poorfag here, will I make it big?

500k folio poster show your graph XD

You have enough to balance out a VET node. Maybe a little risky if you're U.S. due to securities concern but VET is significantly more likely to 5-10x than LTC. I think the chance of Ltc doing anything more than 2x this year is EXTREMELY unlikely. You'd even be better off moving it into BTC or ETH.

Very likely B. Good chance for A. I'd add some RLC on a dip; RLC/ENG is a strong combo

Not gonna make it big but will see safe steady gains

UK brah? Atta boy.

ENJ will moon big soon. Hodl fast brother you're gonna make it

Poorfag reporting in!

How did you get Delta to show percent distribution?

A great new group is having a pump on Binance at 7 EST. Here's a link, cheers!

discord gg/jyMUnmq

Assistance please...
I got fucked by the pajeetery that is DBC.

>Holding LUX
You're gonna make it user

if you go into settings and choose hide balance, or shake to hide balance, it will change to percent

Yea I honestly don't see much of a future for LTC but some irrational sentimentality is making it hard for me to part with it because I've held it since 2014 when I built my first rig. Maybe I'll keep 10 or something and move half into ETH and the other half into ZCL for BTCP. In the US so VET will be a pain in the ass, but thanks user.

Poorefag checking in

Rate me please

Thanks user. We are both going to make it

I was sitting on 30k from may to dec then this happend.
Thanks I’ll look into RLC, I don’t know where take profits from to fund a bag though
Yh lad don’t see Much sterling around here

Like this guy said but if you don't mind the loss I'd take that ltc and swap it completely for ven. In fact even if you did buy at ath I'd do that.

you seem over diversified.

Forgot this

I mean, you said it yourself.

So am I overdiversified but how do I know what to get rid of?

Obviously don't sell Ltc now. You definitely should sell into the next rally. Litecoin is not a longterm hold anymore. Charlie Lee sort of fucked that one up.

Haha represent. Pray for this poorfag to turn 4 digits into 5 (from 3)

old pic

I have 30+ coins with a shit stack. Fomo is real.

If you are so afraid to show the actual amount of tokens/usd, then no, you wont make it.

Because
A. you dont have enough tokens
B. You are a beta bitch that cant deal with it

im jelly

A+ See me after class user

bigtittyteacher.jpg

7k ltc eoy fag

Rate hate, open to adjustments now that the market is pretty stagnant. Putting it all in vechain after I collect some easy profits from the other coins

Hodling through next 2months with this folio, am I going to make it biz ?

Patrician coins. B maybe A depending on how the projects go.

B. I like LUX and CAPP, have tiny starter positions in them on my page 2. Need to finish research

if you're a poorfag you'll need to go balls deep into a few coins to make any significant gains. With that being said, your picks aren't bad. I'd consolidate into ur XRP in XLM and sell your DBC (meme) into VEN or ENG. B-

DBC and PAC are memes. Try to find coins with actual working products and utility. Only one on your list I'm semi-comfy with is BBT. C+/B-

Sorry not familiar enough with KNC or AION. ICX and ENG both good med-risk picks tho.

10/10 don't let memes be dreams

At the bottom is $5.8k omg. Please rate.

1 mill when

get rid of xrp and lsk and 50/50 between omg and ven

Im not phoneposting so

>Long term:
40k REQ
11k Link

>Mid-short Term:
11k POSW
10k ODN
10k UFR
10k COSS
2k BBT
1k CREA
400 SUMO

>lel term:
2 millions turtlecoins

Its like 80k usd and I need 600k to retire

1- what did you start with?
2- you have 300k and pick shit coins? Why not go with solid top 20coins that will min 5-20x in the 2018 and not risk it all?

Bought 20 btc a couple years ago. Got into alts end of summer. Monero, and sub aren't shitcoins. Maybe ark is idk. Bnty can moon hard.

Ripple has more partnerships and news to come end of jan/early feb, may exit after that.
Lsk has rebrand on 20th feb will sell 30% with price pump.
Thanks user!

Also ark was top 20 when I bought it lol.

Will take profits from xrp/Lsk and put it into omg/ven when good :)

Monero is g, bnty I’m not a believer in but if you are than go for it.
You are so close to 1mil bro, hope you make it!

Cheers. Was thinking of trying to hit it big in an ICO or low market cap known coin Vs a guaranteed long term 3-5x?

Will this poorfag make it in the future?

Also 25%btc 15% ven 10% coss 9%ada/zcl

Grade pls

Thanks man, I peaked at 490k back when btc hit 19k. Decided to move a good amount of my btc into things that will grow faster. I want more omg too and maybe zrx.

I hold 30% omg, it will be huge this year!
First coin focusing on using plasma and vitalik is pushing along to help omg also, will be 500$+ eoy

Plz r8

Bullies welcome

I guess i am not gonna make it:(

user you missed mine

How do I into day trading?

>xlm is biggest position
Yeah you're not gonna make it

Rate my shitcoins

Rate me, looking for 1 mil EOY. Possible?

HIT me. Also got about 6k jibrel network which hasn’t hit the exchanges yet.

Sell NEO for VEN if you want to hit 1mil imho.

svensk svensk svensk tjiana kompis

Buy as it's mooning so you don't miss out and then sell it in the dip out of frustration.

Don't know how I feel about XRB. COSS and ICX are comfy tho and you have decent small stakes.

solid except FUN. B+/A

Too conservative. C+. Allocate more to smaller marketcaps with utility and value.

B-. Good, solid picks, but you'll need another
huge year like 2017 to make it to 1M tho imo.

B/B+. 600k possible with another 17 bullish year repeat tho. Good spread on the mid-short terms. Consider RLC, they're doing the complex computing for REQ and other dApps and they're incredibly undervalued right now.

B+/A Good picks but you don't have enough starting capital to be /comfy/

Your core is fine. Pick better smallcaps. You can try riding meme waves but it's much more /comfy/ when you know your smallcaps actually have utility. C+/B-

Have not really looked into PFR. VEN core is good med-risk pick. B/B+ i guess

I like FairX too but you might want to spread that fat XLM position a bit. B-/B

I like INT, ENG, WTC, and XLM. Your spread too thin for such a small account tho. ~B.

I wouldn't be confident on NEO 10Xing this year. See imho. Higher risk, higher return. Check out Jim Breyer. B-

Solid. Med-high risk but def B+ to A+. I'm interested in Jibrel; seems like a potential alternative to tether.

Grade me senpai

R8 plz

Don't lie to me, Veeky Forums - Will I make it in 2018? I am doing what I can with the means that I have. Willing to take advice.

Go user, rate mine

tjena mannen! norge!!!

what should i replace my FUN with?

Open to suggestions. Any thoughts on EOY?

C+ to B+.
HST could blow up. Nice if you got in early. B/B+
to both of you: imho exit XRP on the next pump, move into XLM.

depends on your def of making it. You'll still need a job. B.

Haven't seen GVT before. VEN and ICX both good picks tho.

BAT could be really big desu. I'm looking to take a position myself. Needs to attack normies tho. B/B+

I really like RLC. They're serving the computational needs of dApps not just on ethereums platform but on any other platform. 5PHDs on the team, solid partnerships, V1 dApp store out already, and marketcap ~200M. ETH's VM can't do complex calcs so someone has to handle them off chain and iExec is the only team positioned to deliver right now.

rate me /biz

Definition of making it = scrambling enough money to get a down payment of an apartment (like 20k USD) and then have at least that amount left in crypto as well.

Basically I'd need a 10x over the year - possible?

>HST could blow up. Nice if you got in early

Hahaha literally ATH. Its a heavy bag for now but I have faith in this coin

Thanks, recommend researching gvt, worth having something for long term with easily measurable value for the token

Will probably switch some gvt and icx to vechain before February, taking some advantage of news/rebranding, thoughts?

Definitely check Jibrel Network out. They are doing a lot more than just supplying a better, audited version of Tether. They just announced jSearch which is going to be like NAS - basically an enterprise grade block explorer. They have backing from the Maktoum family as well (UAE Dubai royal family). They are geared towards institutional investors as well and theyre investments are pegged so they can't dump when it hits exchanges. Also advised by Don Tapscott. Very glad I got into the ICO.

Vechain will comfortably pay for the down payment I believe. I'm slowly adding to my own small stake; I got a Chinese friend to do some research for me and I'm convinced + Breyer's investment. I'm not too comfy with the rest of your picks. LINK always struck me as a meme, a meme with potential to moon but nonetheless a meme and XRB seems pointless, if you truly believe in IOT dominance go for IOTA. Haven't research ACT or APPC before but judging by the size of those positions I'd assume you're going for a quick speculative position.

Basically what I am trying to do is to accumulate as much VEN and LINK as possible, without selling anything at a loss.
Maybe I should just sell everything right now and go 80% VEN - 20% LINK though.

A
B
C
A
A
A
A
B

Only reason I'm holding TRX is because I got in at 50 sats btw.

These coins have treated me well but they're boring me now. Thinking about moving over to ven and omg. Traditionally held mainly xlm, but I don't have alot of capital so looking for better opportunities.

So I'm new to this but have been trading all week. To make one of these, do I have to go through my trade history and manually put in every time and amount traded? Then proceed to add every transaction? I've done a lot of trades this week so just wondering if there's an easier way I'm missing.

redtint/10

In crypto for 2 months. Show me the way plz

Some do some don't. I dont put in every little transaction. I go through phases where my holdings don't change for two weeks or more, so I just update every now and then.