Mining thread

Why haven't you started mining Veeky Forums?

You could be accumulating for "free" right now.

>inb4 how much is your electric bill

solar panels > electric bills boyzzzzzzzzzz

can you mine shitcoins that are only listed on etherdelta?

this isn't 2011

bro I'm cloud mining
that's where I send my money to someone else
they do all the work and give me all the profit
they're so dumb, ha ha!

Literally every GPU is either sold out or costs double the msrp now. Mining is not easy

A great new group is having a pump on Binance at 7 EST. Here's a link, cheers!

discord gg/jyMUnmq

I have a mining contract at Genesis. Have no idea what to mine at the moment, used to allocate all hashpower to BTC, but they have increased the payment threshold again. Same for eth.

I can mine BTC, BTH, LTC, DSH, ZEC, DOGE, UNO and ZET. Have no idea what will moon.

How much do you need for a rig?

All I have is a shitty laptop but I think I can hook up an external GPU for mining if its worth it.

you both sound like a couple of german idiots with no plan.

sir

>bro I'm cloud mining

What coin are you mining atm?
I wish i could allocate hashpower to ETH or XMR, but i can't.

Small farm of 25 1070s and 4 580s. Looking to expand but no gpus for sale at a reasonable price anywhere.

How much is your hydro bill?

rought estimate of 10 dollars a day.

I'm kinda cloud mining myself (kinda cuz it's more like trade-miningish) but the page is legit, paying since 2014, have added ETH and UNIT mining coins, no bullshit, if btc or any coin is up you generate less coins, but if it's low you generate more coins, currently doing .000045 btc per day was doing ETH but switchet (yes you can switch whatever you want you want to mine) overall it's fine, kinda like a ponzi but i don't have referrals :( i'm just doing re-investment and started with 500 usd in the lifespan of 2 months

>not using wind power

Holyfuck lmao!

How much could be made per month if I robbed a delivery truck and took 20 Titan GTX?

How much power would I need? Is it too much for solar power setup south of the border?

I'm mining with nice hash. I only have 4x Nvidia GTX 1080s and make approx $35 Canadian a day. Lately it's been lower since the big dip but now recovering. I live near Toronto and it's easier to find a piece of Einstein's brain than a used 1080. My 8 card case is only half full right now but oh well.. Works well so far. 1 days mining pays for electric for the month

I have an old laptop laying around, could I mine with it ?

has anyone read any reviews of anyone who received the sia asic miner or whatever? i dont want to buy one until i start reading good things from people who actually have one

Mining zer, most profitable atm

i wanna learn mining
is there a Veeky Forums approved guide for it?

youre looking at probably 40k in solar panels not including installation costs.

its not hard at all. literally just set up multiple gpus or buy an asic, the rest is easy as fuck

oh yeah good luck finding any gpus that are worthwhile