EDU - presale now

>an actual working platform
>solid-tech team, Wolfram founder onboard
>instant listing after ICO sale (you can find it on EtherDelta already)
>applying to Bittrex, Poloniex, Liqui, Tidex, Bitfinex and HitBC (Legit info from their website - google it.)
>$10 000 000 hard cap. (7.5M sold in 2 days)
>ICO price $0.10
>Easy access dedicated wallet on their website.

>tokensale.liveedu.tv
/ref/zXQ4zZLsN87RUT0dW

Other urls found in this thread:

liveedu.tv/
tokensale.liveedu.tv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I bought yesterday after sale opening. This shit is obvious goldmine but Veeky Forums is too stupid. They rather chase pump and dump shitcoins instead od legit x10 ICO

I'm balls deep, easy moonshot
gona put another 2 BTC monday

put in half an eth, but not sure about the value of both the coin or the potential marketcap of the industry they're trying to disrupt

And how does wrapping a lynda rehash around blockchain and yet another shitcoin help in any fucking way

>every fucking ico investor ever

more rational

Fasten your belt guys, its gonna moon
12 eth for my side

Just used your ref code. Thanks dude!

liveedu.tv/

Let's see. Garbage website. Claims it's competing with lynda while providing 1% of the quality. Couldn't make it so jumped into the blockchain bandwagon. I guess it's good for a 2x or a 5x but it's severely outclassed by lynda, digitaltutors, fuck me even by udemy.

>good for a 2x or a 5x
exactly

Thanks mate. I will put 10 eth into it tomorrow

So you wrote you've taken a few online classes to advance your skillset, was that on coursera or Lynda?

>uhh no, it was on liveedu

What's that?

>well it's like Lynda but on the blockchain

The blockchain? Is it internationally recognized? I'm not sure what a blockchain is

>well you see.. I get a token and then use it to buy courses in the blockchain so it's better

>so who has reviewed or accredited this platform that your course from it holds any value?

>uh.. the eddy token holders find value the ico sold out in 2 weeks

Thanks for your time buddy good luck with your block string education well be in touch

>I guess it's good for a 2x or a 5x
That's all I need

I appreciate it. See you on the moon

Have you seen any whales buying in?

This faggot is shilling this so hard that I am starting to think he's some member of their team.

Gonna throw couple of bucks, lets see where it takes me. Just used your ref link. Thanks user

His English isn't bad enough.

Sold 75% in two days. That's little above average but nothing special. Many ICOs dont even sell off everything but are still succesfull upon hitting an exchange

If an ICO does not sell in the first day, then it's going to tank when exchanges. The only ICOs worth participating are the hyped ones.

this lmao.

Also OP have you noticed how all the good ICOs that moond sold out in minutes, meanwhile this trash cant sell out in weeks

>Snovio
Sold 21% for 0.01$. Now 0.12$
>Datum
Sold 26% for 0.015$ Now for. 0.08$.

Gonna throw couple of bucks, lets see where it takes me. Just used your ref link. Thanks user

>can't sell out in weeks
kek. They sold 75% of the stash in 3 first days.

GTFO with your FUD

COULDN'T EVEN EDIT YOUR REPLY TEMPLATES

ABANDON SHIP

>no biz rebuttals
gg biz

>6709479
This is a scaaaaaam!!!!

Seriously thank you, this niggers ICO is trying to sell you garbage. SCAAAAAMMMM DYOR

You never listen Veeky Forums

I shilled you DBC at 0.08 but no-one listened.
I shilled TAU since ico but you said it's gonna tank.
I shilled you CAPP when it made it's way to Cryptopia but noone listened.

You are just a bunch of toxic kiddos who refuse to take advice and chase pumps instead.

And of course, you have to be a total shit-head if you invest money without doing YOR. I strongly advise you to read about this project.
Check twitter, telegram. Whitepaper and roadmap are on the website.

Needs more Reddit shills to be honest, then Twitter will follow. No hype at all.

I got in despite of fact that the CEO is negroid. Would never do that if I was unsure

i looked at this today. its sketch.
digital education delivery is already a crowded field and plenty of suitable (and reputable) platforms out there already.
this is amateur hour by what looks like a bunch of mongoloid nobodies

Fucking bullshit.
Go look at the ico-stats on icodrops and see that you are wrong.

Example:
HST sold only 1 fucking percent during ico and look where it is now.

It doesn't mean anything.

This

yeah but isn't this priced ridiculously high at 10 cents per token?

With this mcap it's fine. Price doesn't mean a lot. Some of ICOs are sold for even one dollah

tokensale.liveedu.tv
>
/ref/ibPgKqTbYbNnKS94

no whores ITT user

8m already
2m to go

>chase pumps
Nigger all of those were pumped coins leaving untold numbers of bagholders especially DBC just lol

Who cares about fags falling for hodl meme. I sold DBC just before Huobi listing and made ezz x7.