told boss about my gains

> told boss about my gains
> he loled at me for 5 months
> muh tulips
> finally says he wants to give me 5k to invest
> explained I don’t do that because I’m comfy with my portfolio and now I have to worry about someone else
> stated he give me commission for any profits made

What do? Did I dun goof? I just wanted to be comfy. This may lead me to not being comfy anymore.

I wouldn't. When it dips, and it will, he will freak out and blame you. You could be out of a job and unless you have enough to retire right now I don't think you want that

One poor OP got his ass beat by a former friend because he managed his stuff and then everything dipped hard this month

If it doesn't make you comfy, then don't do it.

Do not under any circumstances do this

great life advice

Don't do it user. Cryptocurrency dips make a conventional investor quiver in his boots. Your boss will blame you for everything.

Definitely dont do this op.

worst idea ever

If you even consider doing this you are a retard

take it put it all on tron

just call him nocoiner scum and get back to work

Before you do anything make sure he acknowledges that the whole market could crash any day and he could lose everything

if you want to be extra safe then record what you bought on what day at what price and you could even send that data to him

>double his lunch money investment (just give him $10k)
>rope him into giving you more investment money
>whoops, that didn't go so well, it's gone

You can explain to him that he can lose all the investment. But be sure to make proofs (graph snapshots, transaction details etc) in case his money evaporates, or else he will think that you just stole it.
I wish I was in your place, but nobody would give me money, especially during these days. 5k is pretty small, though, I would gladly take 15k and manage it.

taking money from people that is part of your daily life (friends, coworkers etc.) is the number 1 mistake to not do

show him how to get started, but do not take his money. let him lose it himself

I appreciate your advice anons. One thing I forgot to mention is he is a finance guy and used to be into the stock market but now runs this small company I work at. So I feel like he’s ready to lose that 5k. But yeah, the comfiness may be gone. Yeah I’ll have to tell him no. But that commission though.

Honestly, I was gonna put it all in ICX and let it sit for like 3-4 months.

never tell coworkers you’re not really friendly with about your gains
i take pleasure in being bossed around by my fat fuck supervisors knowing they will be a wageslaves for the rest of his life while ill be retired in a year or two when i take all my profits and my stock options are fully vested.

Doing this without being legally protected from losses is dumb as shit. If you're not registered with FINRA you'll get your ass blown apart when he comes suing over lost money. Don't fucking do it. Crypto is unregulated but the regulatory agencies see you as "investors."

you're fucking retarded if you do this without a solicitor.

my dad gave me 1k the week before the crash. luckily the deposit was still pending so i couldn’t buy anything. i ended up buying some link with it all and we’ll see what happens

i’m just gonna give him a quarter of the profit and say market was slow

>putting your dad's money in stinky linkies

Fuck him. Let that ignorant normie get rolled by TRON.

nice trips

secondly, NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

*clears throat* no

This will only lead to drama for you I can promise you

Words to live by.

if he’s a finance guy and you are not, even if he’s never touched crypto, he knows more about market psychology than you do. link him to Veeky Forums and help him invest alone. just offer to be a consultant to get him introduced

If he is a finance guy, he could probably give YOU some advice. And you are right about your decision: if you make mad profit, it's harder to take big chunks for yourself, because he can ask you for transaction info.

No, the best experiences are had when you step out of your comfort zone and embrace fear.

Don't do it because it's a shit idea that will fuck your boss/employee relationship not because you ""don't feel comfy""

Good point

Thanks boys.

>told
That's when you fucked up real bad.

Nah, do it, ignore these fucking faggots. It could potentially make your life a lot easier.

ONLY DO IT IF YOU HAVE 5K TO COVER IN CASE OF A LOSS.

don’t do it. If the dumb faggot can’t take 5 minutes to google how to use an exchange then He’s probably too stupid to understand that the market fluctuates a lot. He’s just going’s to lose his money and blame you for it.

tell him its a conflict of interest.

Also keep in mind there may be legal ramifications, additional taxes, or other hoops you'll have to jump through to trade someone elses money. Even if he 'gives' it to you and you invest 'your' money then 'give' it back.

millennials life motto

never invest for others
never give advice to others

shit will come back and fuck you up real bad

no. fuck people like this. my manager asked the same thing of me and was almost offended that I refused. There is no fucking way I am going to be responsible for some retard who can't even invest himself.

Shit you’re right. I guess you were in the same spot huh.

I should have kept my mouth shut. I know that’s the #1 rule but they always bagged on me and made jokes. I didn’t mind cuz I was making gains but I finally wanted to prove them wrong. Trust me, it felt good to prove them wrong after months of hearing jokes about muh tulips and hey I saw bitcoin crashed 30% today! Told you it was a bubble!

>Comfiness is the only state of being I've ever known

boomers life motto

This. They're essentially in a state of fomo already and will be too wishy washy during the smallest dips.

nice now you can have your boss as your bitch, charge him premium comission

fpbp
OP I have an ebay side business, in the beginning, family saw me making a little extra money. My uncle wanted me to sell off some of his shit just collecting dust for years. I explain to him, you're NOT going to make back what you paid for it, also there are FEES... He didn't care, he thought he was gonna make a ton of money. In this case, I listed his microphone, for above average price. Showed it to him, he whined it was too cheap, but said "whatever." After the sale and ebay fees, he was extremely disappointed with the end result. We had a full on argument, he freaked, cursed me out, told me ebay is a scam, he was a business major in college, I'm an idiot, yadda yadda. I just reimbursed everything back to him, and returned all the shit he wanted me to sell.

Basically, let these faggots do their own work.

Those digits.

F

I would show the guy. Teach him to think for himself in this and then he wont hound you if he makes a mistake.

Just tell him about coinbase and binance, then shill him your binance referral code. That way he's making his own decisions but you get a little cut.

Where do you work OP? What sort of relationship we talking about here?

Oh, hell no.