Lies?

Is this as good as everyone keeps shilling?

No. Sell immediately. All hype is already priced in the only direction it can go is down

Yes Goyim, sell now, there is no way this coin will moon in the coming weeks

Just look at what they posted on their twitter in the last couple of days alone.

it's even better

Sell everything now. Its a scam.

Sell now if you hate returd

yeah seellllll seeeeeellllllll.. need the price to drop more plx.

I'm not going to BS you: No, it's not. Just look at the charts if you don't believe me. I bought in early, because I believed the hype. Now I wish I would have invested in something else. That's my two cents.

sure wasnt the TRX charts?

listen, i hate to say it, but my research showed the ceo of ven is definitely into some shady shit. be very careful

WOW! Just looks at that Ven growth!

>Using any time frame below a day

Yeah only +541% in BTC pairing in the last month. Fucking sideways :/

Nice time frame faggot. Kek

This shit is never going to do anything. And don't give me that 'look what it did in December', yeah, so did every single other fucking coin. This is going sideways for months.

look what it did in December.

drop your bags faggot, you don't deserve them

dont be a pajeet
jan 24 will be big for vechain
we go up senpai

whales are still accumulating. ven is underpriced as fuxk right now. this is a $100 coin

It had a huge hype train which resulted in a fuck load of bag holders. They also focus on luxury goods which adds to they hype factor. The hype has come and gone, and was aided by their marketing team. I'm spending my money elsewhere.

I own a bunch of VEN I bought at 35 cents, and a bunch of Walton I bought at $3.50ish after the binance fud several months back. I wish I had more WTC.

photoshopped,

here's original

VeChain is rebranding to Vechain Thor. I really wish they had picked a one word name, that didn't include the original name.....

Huge missed opportunity. Remember when FunFair rebranded to FunFair? Didn't do shit for the price because it didn't change anything on coinmarketcap. Normies will pump ANY new name that randomly appears in the top 100

This is legit more promising than ETH right now. You are a braindead nigglet that shouldn't be in crypto if you aren't in VEN right now.

Billion dollar partnerships announced every 3 fucking days. Fucking shilled on Chinese media to all the chinks in the land. Invested in by Jim fucking Breyer. Rumors of government level partnerships with PBOC and China in general. I honestly don't know what else you expect from a crypto project.

Meh, implementation of the vechain token into the system makes it overly complex in my opinion. Will get tossed aside for simpler and hence better options.

take a bath

It's good.

I’m really finding ways to FUD it but I can’t.

Already priced in.

Look what it did in all of 2017 faggotino

This is scary, the might of billion people with the blessing of the gov't will soon be on this coin by years end, and it's not even EOY 2019 yet.

have you not heard about how shady the CEO is?

Priced in like Eth was "priced in" at 20 dollars

>. Invested in by Jim fucking Breyer
hmmm....night and day difference if it was backed by Justin Sun right.

pls commit suicide desu ;3

i invested 75% of my portfolio in to this but i have no idea what it does

can someone explain i don't have the patience to read a whitepaper

The state of /Biz

if you arent balls deep into Vechina atm you are a genuine retard. wtf are you doing?

I mean yeah i know we always fuck around here on Biz and shilling shit coins and fuding good ones is par tof the fun and the code to getting good ones, but this is real talk for a moment.

This is 100% of my portfolio on biz and reddit shilling alone (14k ven here) (no I'm not larping)

Covert ven shillfest

I'm gunna be upfront: buy WTC and you will have a good 2018. Buy VEN and you will probably have a good Q1 and Q2, but the hype will wear down. Just make sure you sell high or you will get fucked.

go get a masternode and enjoy the thor profits my man

looool every coin in my portfolio is from biz shilling

This. Shit been swing traded into the pockets of like maklybe 4 to 5 whales. Once rebranding is announced the price will hit maybe 7-10$ and whales will use this pump to sell leaving the price heavily depreciated afterwards. Dyor dont be a sheep and invest in buzzword projects