*quietly moons all week*

Been warning Veeky Forums for days about INT, easiest 10x you'll make in the coming weeks. FOMO overdrive hasn't kicked in yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/internet-node-token/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1197&v=67ofGxOnzks
youtube.com/watch?v=79NcKmSWz44
intchain.io/whitepaper/INT-whitepaper-release-EN.pdf
twitter.com/INTCHAIN/status/954184311418138624
globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/01/13/1289031/0/en/The-Pattern-of-Internet-of-Things-Blockchain-Will-Meet-Radical-Changes-after-the-Strong-Landing-of-INT-on-OKEX.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

their ico had no kyc.
good luck getting it on other exchanges lol

THEY didn’t DIDnt an ico Moran, just private investors from China

Ok there pajeet lmao

That cock pic looks real juicy OP

Overshilled scamcoin
Gonna dump just like DBC

>gonna miss out on the new chinese iOTA that'll leave solar orbit soon, partnerships with IBM, Huawei en Microsoft Research. Dozen of IoT industry experts from academia and huawei with 10-20 years of experience.
wew

nice just bought 300

>1/10 of the circulating supply
>hitting DBC's ATH even in shitty obscure Chinese exchanges
>gon dump

ok

Gonna drop my previous shill post for the nay says before I'll sleep, this coin is so fucking comfi everything is pillows.

So far:
> INT is just listed one week ago, Private ICO, during the correction the price barely even budged but they are very low key due to Chinese regulations
> It’s basically the Chinese iOTA with a phenomenal team with a dozen IoT industry experts from academia, Huawei, Ruff
> They are already testing their beta network, build from the ground up to be functional on low performance hardware, hybrid PoW and PoS coin with offchain capabilities, privacy (zero-knowledge proof algorithm), smartcontracts and more (Whitepaper P1-5)
> 90M marketcap which is about 1/100 of iOTA, this project is at ground zero, only on Chinese exchanges (OkEx/CoinEgg)
> a lot of attention in the Chinese crypto scene, this coin has only been shilled for a few days on Veeky Forums but mostly goes under the radar outside of china so far.

To come:
> Updated whitepaper this week with roadmap and possibly staking details, mainnet will go live end of the month, will list on bigger exchanges in the next few weeks.
> Already 2 massive parties with preliminary agreements: Ruff and Zheizang University. Imminemt partnerships but undisclosed: IBM, Hauwei and Microsoft Research.
Some coins are worth shilling to death, this shit has early Ethereum, Antshares and Walton potentional all over it, the team will release more info this week if you’d like to be more certain. But this coin has been steadily hitting ATHs for days!

got in at 40 cents, would buy more if it wasn't so high right now and it's just not fucking dipping

FUD:
> muh 150M circulating supply and 1 billion max supply
> muh pump and dump
> muh chink scamcoin

FUD Rebuttal:
> Stellar, VeChain, Walton all have skewed circ/max supply ratio’s, when a token is relatively new these tokens are released slowly into the network without inflating the price to incentivize the PoW / PoS mechanisms. Personally, I speculate that once the whitepaper is released masternodes staking will be in there which will cause the price to go nuts.
> Since it’s listing this coin has grown organically, currently it sits at #191 on CMC but the volume is #49, calling this a pump and dump is retarded: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/internet-node-token/
> Look at the resumes of these developers and the connections that they have, this aint no confido exit scam tier shit

More sources (these guys called Walton and Neo when it was pennies)
Suppoman shill: youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1197&v=67ofGxOnzks
CryptoFuture shill: youtube.com/watch?v=79NcKmSWz44
Whitepaper: intchain.io/whitepaper/INT-whitepaper-release-EN.pdf
Twitter: twitter.com/INTCHAIN/status/954184311418138624

your welcome faggots, DYOR.

Fuck off and stop spamming your horsecock coin on Veeky Forums discord shill.

>everyone I don't like is a discord shill

then stay out faggot

>imagine hating money this much
wew

globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/01/13/1289031/0/en/The-Pattern-of-Internet-of-Things-Blockchain-Will-Meet-Radical-Changes-after-the-Strong-Landing-of-INT-on-OKEX.html

Great article. You guys better read this. Fuckin comfy. Was planning on selling all my stack but I think I’ll keep some for a node.

IM FOMO SO HARD

>tfw only have 2k int

am i gonna make it? we /hondacivic/ now?

IS THIS A DISCORD SHILL COIN?

PAYING 0.1 ETH IF YOU CAN SCREENCAP THE DISCORD WHERE THIS IS SHILLED.

It's been hitting ATHs in the last few days non stop. There are still a few sell walls at 7000 SATS and then it'll go the fuck up.
If you'll hodl for 1-2 years you can get a lambo if this shit will rival the iOTA cucks. But 4-6 weeks is honda civic territory user

If you miss this one aswell Veeky Forums, consider necking yourself.
This is a 10x coin on the silver plate.
DYOR then buy.

Where can I buy this as an American? All the exchanges don't allow us.

EtherDelta has it now

BUMP.

Is it STILL a 10x coin though, it was a 10x coin when I bought it last week at half the price?

Tempted to dump my shit REQ in this

Register on CoinEgg, choose UK or China as nationality and verify with hamburgers drivers license so you can withdraw. It works in 12h

Fuck you guys - if you read about the tech you would know how huge this is. It isn’t just another IOT cousin- it’s a chain that links different IOT chains together. It allows for heterogenous communication. God damn even without the partnerships this is insane. There isn’t anything out there that is doing this right now. No wonder they have so much interest - this allows for different IOT networks to communicate with each other as well as bringing them under a standard and shared form of value.

from here it's probably a 4x at most, for its main pump. if you can hold for longer than a month and a half, you MIGHT see 10x

Not sure, but big pump signal on TG has 200k members so could be that.

Poor fag would appreciate ETH/int
0xd51B637a04AaB2de4bd153CaD373c042ccFD0183

I actually don't FUD any coin that I don't own because I would only regret it. Everything anyone spoke about even once mooned. And this shit has tens of millions in volume on literal who exchanges. We're gonna make it.

there's nothing there you imbecile

Nah, they don't shill that hard.

AGAIN: IF YOU CAN PROVIDE A SCREEN OF A DISCORD WHERE THIS IS SHILLED I'LL PAY YOU 0.1 ETH.

I wanna know where the shills are coming from.

Here, if this is sufficient for you:

0x6799986746bde8acfbC35267bbCe66Fb3C4d35c4

i'm not looking for signal groups, they don't incentivize shilling of the coin

i'm talking about the discord channels where people get points for shilling a coin. i wanna know if INT is one of the currently shilled coins.

It isn’t a PnD, just so your own research. I’m following some Chinese telegrams and they are crazy excited about it. All the tech nerds too, not the guys who are just looking for moons.

*do your own research. It is a solid coin, people are shilling it here because they got in early and there are still a lot of gains to be made.

Yeah I'd like to know this too.

I don't know why you're trying to convince normans to buy shit at an early stage.
They are supposed to buy when all the risk has disappeared, everything has been verified and double checked. That's when they will buy your bags at 5 dollars a coin.

i have over 200k INT, this will be over a dollar within a week

pls tell me i'm gonna make it lads

got £60k worth of student loans to pay off and if i don't make it i'm gonna be wagecucking for years

>200k

thats amazing. I threw 10k at it once okex cleared me for withdrawals, didnt want to get screwed being unable to take it out. Watched it rise from .30 to .54, but still threw the 10k in. I am going to buy up all the way to $1, then sit back and chill. No chance this doesnt hit front page within a month.

LOL nice try. I've been following INT since december and have been in their telegram when they only had chinese users (

$20 a coin means a 3 billion cap... possible, but unlikely.

Alright then, guess it isn’t a bad idea to be skeptical but I’m not worried

0xd51B637a04AaB2de4bd153CaD373c042ccFD0183

>TG only has 100 followers
Wew tier fud here boys

>circulation: 150m
>total: 1b

No thanks.

again, this is just one of 1000s signal groups. not the Discord group that shills coins.
there was in december a chinese telegram with around 100 users. also chinese use Wechat and there only 200-300 people in it.

Are you that assblasted pajeet linky spreading fud left and right for every potential moon coin?

Lol faggot accumulating shill groups without delivering. Pajeet move.

Its okay user, you need to accumilate too but atleast come up with some different fud because there are no discord groups that do organic $30-40m pumps for en entire week you brainlet. Have you even looked at CMC?

Why do people hate this coin? Its literally free money