Ethercraft

YOU POOR FAGS GOT YOUR KING SET YET?

I bought 2 crowns before they doubled, then 8 fucking moon sugar. I've just made back the 0.2 eth I put in, fuck yes. MOON SUGAR LET'S GO

Managed to snatch 10 enchanted items (almost 1 of each) until I had like 30 transactions pending and nothing went through. Discord is blowing up

I got 4 crowns 3 robes less do it

Only got me 2 robes and crown but I can feel the gains all the way out here it's spectacular.

Big scam, don't invest. Spoke in private with the owner and made a 'deal', they will quit the site in a couple of days after they make a set amount of money.
Will provide proof in a bit.
Dont put your money on this scam, it is all gone in a few days.

but how can I lose money if I already made my investment back

I've withdrawn at a profit twice from this... Only one getting scammed is your mum they should have offered her a return on you because you're obviously faulty.

lmfao

THE NEW KING IS COMING

For the people who are going to invest today or in a bit, they can't make their initial investment back bc nobody will buy after the scam.
Ponzi scheme, will quit in 3 days.
Screencap this message, added my codename to it aswell, google it I made correct calls.

Will post leaks with underscore9000 aswell.
Scumbag,

I have made ETH on this game & have withdrawn it.

it wouldn't even be that profitable right now, they will at least do another 5-10 releases

Me too. Also, I have my KING SET now.

Half this website has withdrawn more ethereum than they put into this site...

>when you have to fabricate 'leaks' in order to FUD the most successful blockchain rpg project by far

if they're planning on exit scamming, why did they deploy over 80 contracts, costing 3 eth in total when they could have literally copy/pasted etheremon/tanks monolithic contract, saving money, and launching at a time when the ponzi hype was at its highest?

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO ISN'T FUCKING POOR

fuck this fucking shit my transactions for the king set didn't get through

Yeah senpai. I'm just sick of the poor cunts on this sub. If you ain't got money for king set don't even interact with Veeky Forums.

YOU FUCKING POOR PEASANT WHAT KIND IF HUMAN BEING DOESN'T BUY KING SET.

we are kings now

Atleast some of us are some poor people in this sub don't understand what it is to have wealth.

HOLY SMOKES THIS IS GONNA BE HUGE

Got my king's pre doubling, already withdrew profits, cant wait for these mats to pick up to 1k+ each

A great new group is having a pump on Binance at 7 EST. Here's a link, cheers!

discord gg/jyMUnmq

Tomorrow the shilling on reddit will begin. FOR THE KING!!

I got this...am i going to make it

discord DOT gg/cKa3zgr

ETHERCRAFT DISCORD
>300 people online right now

Biggest game since cryptokitties

Get in here!!!!

Kek

Just need that fucking sword and I'm set.

>need 250-300 sales on most items to profit
>highest sold item is the legendary loot crate as 400
If I was one of the first 50-100 to gamble I guess it'd be ok, but after that it's not worth it anymore

lets talk in 3 months again

>implying it wont be worth it for the simple fact that you are getting UNIQUE, rare, limited edition items that will be extremely scarce in the grand scope of the whole economy

stay brainlet

The thing here is that there are free items you only need to pay gas for (can be like $0.09 per transaction if you wait for cheap gas times). Once the game comes out even these free items may be worth something, who knows. If you enjoy RPGs this is the first of its kind closed-loop economy, as each item is its own ERC20 token. Items cannot be duped and gold cannot be printed on a whim by slaying monsters. The gold earned ingame will be bought back by a smart contract at a fixed rate per ETH.

This is the real deal.

The Reddit fags will get in late like always. Buy in now for any chance of profit.

I cant see this going anywhere, its obviously a pryamid scheme. It's not even sustainable. Will the legendary items in the shop eventually stop being sold? If not it will lead to the devs going bankrupt.

Imagine there are 1000 enchanted robes sold.
>Cost 0.25eth, but pay out a dividend of 0.0025 to every single person who bought it before you
The devs would have to give out 2.5eth to all 999 people who bought in before the 1000th person.

Take your gains and fucking run.

Mode more money owning the king set than I did holding coin for a year.

It's been interesting reading what the devs have planned for this. It's 100% a Ponzi scam until they deliver more than scaling price baubles, though.

That's not to say I'm staying out of it, but I'm not buying any shit I can't immediately profit from and get out.

The price increases. The smart contract mathematically cannot go bankrupt. It may have a pyramid scheme element to it, but it's not a ponzi.

DYOR.

They're in the shop for a month then they get changed for other items. You can still sell them after that month that's why they're limited.

> im a stupid nigger who can't understand simple concepts

FYI: this is just an ICO. If you get in early, you get cheaper tokens (items).

This. Devs have said that some of these initial items are about rewarding early "backers." After they're out of the shop (mid-Feb), they'll only be found in the Auction or on dead players (and probably in dungeons, although I haven't seen that said).

Almost 200 sales each in less than 2 hours!! These are definitely going to >500 sales

I think you find dead players in dungeons. The dungeons can't generate new items only gold.

Ah right, I remember them saying that dungeons only give gold now. Thanks for the clarification.

they obviously want to make something cool, but it's still a money grabbing game because that is what it becomes once faggots like you get involved. the designers created a game that exploits the valuation - if they wanted to really build a good product it wouldn't be valued like it is at this point. they would have created an actual game that was fun and addictive and the money would have followed - they went for the money first...

in crypto it works the other way round.
Its literally an ICO

They already made 100eth.

HERE WE COME CRYPTOKITTIES #THECRAFTENING

Now do another one but put "KING SET" in the search too.

ALL IN ON MOON SUGAR TABLETS

I'll do it myself