I’m rekt beyond repair

>when you lose it all... Again

Well guys. I’ve done and lost everything i built up. Over the last week

Today i am a sleepwalking robot that’s out of gear. I’ve lost a lot of sleep to dreams. I’m totally failing uni due to this. I don’t spend time with my senpai anymore. I can’t spend time anymore. I’m dead from the inside

Ive lost all emotions. I can’t feel shit. I just feel an uneasy shock going through me. My father is a businessman, but he’s gotten ill lately. And i can’t face him, to ask for help, or just to call him st all. I don’t know how to escape this abyss. Four days ago i was on top of the world.

Just what the fuck happened Veeky Forums

Someone pls hold me

You tell us what happened, what did you buy, what went wrong

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

stop being such a pussy, walk away from is for a week and work on fixing the outside things, and you'll be back up.

It’s the third time. This was my cleanest run. I aced the start of january. I had a strong portfolio again. I longed pumps on finex. I shorted ripple from 2.5 to 1.5. I anticipated on crypto correction and went eth/btc/tether a few days before it happened. And then it went wrong. As my rhythm detoriated into sleeinf once every 2 nights, i started making mistakes. Overtrading. I closed my litecoin short, when bitcoin went bearish. Why? Because of impulsivity. Instead I longed bitcoin during correction. Had a liquidation below 8k. Woke up liquidated. Because i used btc/eth as collateral on finex margin. And as i was sleeping, and both btc & eth detoriated harshly. My liquidation went up too. Why had i not thought about that? Because i hadnt slept for 50 hours, when i did it and fell asleep. I woke up confused in a dreamlike state, and didn’t know what to do. So i kept bullshitting around and falling asleep, and bullshitting trades, and fall asleep. When I really woke up at 6pm, and realised what had happened. My stack was down to 5% of the night before. Crazy.
I said fuck it, and deposited to bitmex. Got a great position open with 1000% roi, and left it running, inwas on the go, my phone got out of battery, and apparently my laptop hadnt charged at all. By the time i arrived home, my position had been liquidated. At this point i hadn’t slept for a night again.

Reconcile with your failure to accept life as transient

Free yourself from the burden of permanence

The only guarantee in life, is that there are no guarantees

There is nothing to walk away from.
I am doomed, helpless, isolated, desensitized, empty.

What kills me most is that everything went so well. And then boom.

Well it’s actually that my cryptofolio went well at the sake of my own rhythm of life. And the more i got out of rhythm, the more baggage i was carrying, and the more adderal i took. Until my body rejected my imbalance, and the consequence is this 3-day 100 to 0 run. I can’t even face myself, i can’t even recognize or remember how it happened until it ended. That’s why i’m writing to you anonymousr bizbro’s. You always made me laugh. I had great moments here on biz. I can’t handle these feels, can’t even think clearly, or more succinctly: i don’t even dare to think about this situation i suddenly find myself in. That’s why i made this a thread: as a way to externalize what is boiling inside me. I haven’t slept in 40 hours. The last nail on the coffin was an hour ago. Life just flashes by, until you get shocked, and snap out. I’m in pain bro’s

tell us how much u lost?

>and the more adderal i took
based on the way you're writing, i believe you. dude, stop taking these drugs forever and step away from all of this for a while. you're not living a healthy life. if you're poor, focus on un-pooring yourself

Kys lol pls. Coming to the internet to share your how depressed you are is some real pussy shit.
IDC how much you lost.
Natural selection when?

Dude you gotta get into something solid and hold. Buy ICX. It could pop in the next month

It's only money you materialistic piece of shit.

Jesus Christ. I lived my entire childhood poor. It was still enjoyable. Saw all the rich kids who do nothing but complain now, all the money get them was a lack of coping mechanisms. Then I see how third worlders live, and I don't even think "oh no how horrible" for most of it, I just think "Yep that's about the level of human resistance to bullshit."

The fact you are in Uni means you aren't even old enough to give a shit over some fucking children's money. Very easy to save a million dollars in your 20's and very easy to also not give a shit about said million bucks. Stop being an insufferable materialistic whore.

happens all the time faggot, you haven't lost unless you fail to learn from your errors.
In this market it's very easy to get back to where you were a week ago, don't try to be too greedy, greed will burn you the hardest, take your profits and move on to the next shitcoin.

Wew

How much did you lose? Initial investment and peak portfolio value please.

I'm sorry to say this, but your whole story is incredibly retarded.
You were literally gambling: the house always wins fag.

>and the more adderal i took.
Stop taking that bs and you will feel better. You're literally in Mr.Robot mode right now.
You should lower the doses slowly though, it's probably worst to just stop taking it completely.

>Very easy to save a million dollars in your 20's
Lmao oh really? And how's that? And no, getting lucky in BTC doesn't mean it's actually easy.

Mate, fuck margin and daytrading.
Just find a coin that has a relatively low market cap and active shills on Veeky Forums that actually take the time to write up a good thread for their coin.
Just learn how to filter good and bad shilling, buy in and walk away from everything for a month,
get out and find the next coin.

I got in in november and literally made less then 20 trades:
Found Ven, XRB, DRGN and never touched them, missed ath with all, but a few thousand arent worth the stress for me.
Pulled 200k€ out and bought my lil bro a car.

Let myself get shilled into INT and TEL two days ago, put half of my remaining eth in each.
If of those will x5 by mid febuary i'll be a millionaire, from 5k investment, feels good.

I know the advice is kind of arrogant, because i got into the perfect bull market but maybe i can help someone.
Don't let it get to you and never margintrade crypto again, were all going to make it.
Oh and go visit Veeky Forums to keep your mind away from crypto a few times a week and help you sleeping.

Bro just chill, your lack of sleep is making you more depressed than you should be.

Loss of money is a pain in the assand we all experienced it.

Now go get a nap and you'll wake up with a better mindset.

3 bitcoins. After a november exit of crypto. I entered again end of december, with 0.05 btc. Pride comes before the fall i guess.

Dude I know everything about holding. That’s how I got my first moonmissions. I was molded by the china fud. I am making my hodler entrant friends rich as we speak. I was planning to hodl a strong fundamentals-stack after correction, and go back to living life like before. Just minimizing
It to checking blockfolio a few times a day and occassionaly keep up with news from the portfolio i would have chosen. And not trade for a while. But then this happened during correction.

I write like that, because I used to read a lot. But i can’t get myself to read a single page of whatever anymore. I got myself ‘rich’ & now am insta-poor. Not a single dollar to my name, since that last scramble everything together loss. All fiat evaporated. I know i’m not healthy anymore. But this stress has gotten the best of me. I don’t
Know how un-poor myself right now. I’m normally a magician with crypto. Until this sequence of events. And i’m broke as hell now. I’m so confused.

Fuck off. My dad has been an entrepreneur since childhood, because he’s from a third world country. He savrificed his entire life for the welfare of
his sinlings and family. He’s worked hard to give me the chance to raise me in a western country and go to uni. He’s having his own company, and comes to visit me once every few months. I would break his hart if i called him now and tell
Him, that i am totally failing uni, and have gone totally broke. I dont want to break his hart, he wants to speak to me and i can’t respond the call from distress. What do i tell him? That i got myself in a financial mess in a streak of sleepless nights, and that i need his help? He’s gotten ill, i can’t add to his injury. I’m stuck.

I felt the same way too, until i found mixing meth and heroin together. its the best feeling ever, and, I could give a fuck if the CEO of ripple cut my dick off right now. Man up and inject the pain away.

Bro just give up trying to get rich quick, focus on your studies. You can literally cram and pass exams in like 2 weeks.

Show your dad you at least had some decent grades, don't worry about money since if you just asked I'm sure he will give you enough to live on at least. Just don't fucking blow it on crypto again. Remember the golden rule, don't invest more than what you can afford to lose.

Do some excercise and get proper sleep too.

I wouldn’t be as horrified as i am right now if i could make a counter strategy. I just have nothing left.
No cash, no crypto. I don’t know what i’m gonna do when i wake up. I got no answer, i am beyond confused. I am a retard. How did i get in this mess. Why am i realising the depth of this grave i digged, when i’m done digging. I’m in tears. I had 3 bitcoins 4 days ago, and a full credit card. This feels like a nihjtmare i got to wake up from. What the fuck happened to me

How can i focus on studying, when i bankrupted myself. How do i even go to uni, keep up appearances, buy food, or whatever. I just now am reflecting on what the past 3 days mean for me, tomorrow.
I don’t even wanna sleep. There is nothing to wake up for.

that sucks, i feel like this is exactly something I could have written. down to the adderall addiction. I was in a similar situation when I sold around 6k AntShares to buy NMR at the exact top, just to lose like 90% of my portfolio while watching NEO moon in disbelief. I was down to like 5k when my ANS would have been worth over 250k. It sucks but I moved on eventually.

You sold the bottom that's what happened you fag

I invested what i couldnt lose after losing what i had invested and built up. I still don’t understand why I didn't check my accounts yesterday. I kept depositing batches. And after the last loss, i wanted to deposit more And found my account depleted. That’s when the realisation kicked in, that i’ve lost all control and oversight. Sad thing is, i had sick trades in between the previous days, moments of Euphoria. But then i would bleed my profits, and principal, and then deposit some more. Without understanding what i did

nice larp, mate! Audibly kek'd!

Where are are you from?
It sucks, but you will have to power throught this.
Go to sleep now and defenitely do some sport and find some tasks that can occupy your body and mind (not jerking of).
If you are in europe / someone where uni is cheap, think about taking a breack for one semester.
Will be harder to get into some of the subjects after half a year, but you gain some time to stich your mind and life together.

Senpai
Tbh
Desu
Cuck
Senpai

Start again, this year has just started this year will have greater roi than 2017 as normies flock in you're ahead of the curve, you can either lay there and get stampeded by normie scums or you can get up and run

What makes it a fucking larp.
I’m writing down my raw experiences, perceptions and situations. You can’t discern real from fiction. I havent told anyone any of this shit, it’s all real as fuck.
go be a scum somewhere else

Dude! You are a gambling addict. You lost 3 btc but in the larger scheme of things that's nothing. Tell your family immediately. STOP BUYING COIN!

Start learning a useful skill immediately. You are the kind of person that will never make steady money on coins. Just try to work enough to get a mortgage.

If i take a break, i will feel even more useless. As if i not only lost my wealth in 3 days, but also a year of uni. Damn

You’re right about Exercising. I should. I wanted to. I used to be an og Veeky Forumsizen years ago. What happened to me

Thanks for making me feel worse.

first time i ever feel sorry for an user. id legit give you the 3 btc if i could afford it.

in times like this when you fuckup the money part, you can always chase aesthetics mate. thats the only shit money cant buy

+ its fun
+ healthy

eat good and hit the gym user. bless u

lmfao at these newfags... how is anyone down? I am still up from 3 weeks ago from OMG and ETh alone... you guys are pathetic, babby's first dip

you sound far too chaotic to be a successful margin trader.

these niggers margin trade. its literal gambling imo and very addictive. he didnt sell the fuken dip bottom

Thank you for your comforting words dear user. I’m not trying to chase sympathy. I’m just trying to share the feels that i was escaping. I’m getting emotional by this. Bless you too

Still better than failing your courses.
If you literally dont have any money for food, see if you donate blood/sperm/cells.
When I was in my first year in uni, I donated blood plasma twice a week to pay my rent lmao,
totally forgot about that.

You got burned so hard because you thought you were an exception to the rule and this is a lesson that needed to be learned. Nobody gets rich quick and subsequently stays wealthy. I was in the psych ward with an alcoholic who used to own a landscaping company. No debt, $3million net worth. Snow machines, dirtbikes, Cadillacs, the whole nine yards. He was in the psych ward because the EMS found him passed out drunk by the river almost frozen to death, homeless.
You need to read a bit on risk managment before you even think about trading ANYTHING.

When people say walk away they mean GET A FUCKING JOB AND FOCUS ON YOUR STUDIES. Go wash dishes you faggot and make your dad proud. Also stop taking amphetamine, it doesn't help you trade obviously and is more than likely the reason you lost it all. DRUG AND SLEEP DEPRIVATION INDUCED PSYCOSIS.

I think it was my success that depleted me mentally, that lead to this chaos and subsequent downfall

That’s a good idea. I’m going to look into this.

This.

Going to sleep, stay safe biz.

What leverage did you use?

>
Hit up one of the hodler friends you made rich for a few bucks. Take a break from crypto. Get some food, water, sunlight and rest like a goddamn plant. Come back with a clear head.

What the fuck, you didn't lose much. That's nothing compared to the mistakes I made. You'll make 35k back in a year whereas the amount I've lost I probably never will. Get a hold of yourself and finish studying

Why do margin traders do drugs?
Stop that.

Insightful story. I guess my risk management was stable, until i myself lost stability. I got prescribed the meds for adhd. The Impulsive type. And these impulses are why my executive functioning was disabled until the reality check hit me. You’re right, i got into a rhythm which is playing with fire. But i don’t know how to escape it. Especially not now at rock bottom

The big hit of the btc long was just 3x on finex. Never ever ever did i expect it to go liquidated, but i overlooked an important detail, which was very preventable in hindsight. The other finex trades where 3x too.
On bitmex crossmargin

Fucking hell.... allright. Take whatever remains of you funds and invest in ENG, NAV and one other coins. 50/30/20.

Just hold, relax, and check again Q4 2018.

Thank me later.

I lost 30k last year. Went for a break with a small part i had left cashed out. Then i missed the 20k run, missed the mooning of coins i held before my exit such as ltc & eth.
This was my clearheaded entry: I made 35k this year from scratch. I was happy. Ready to almost chill. Almost done with my mission. And now i’m doomed

I wish i had something left user.

Eh you're young plenty of time to get your shit together.
I dropped out of my college after the 2nd year because of alcohoism.
Some times you just have to fall on your face really hard to make you realize that you cant go on like this anymore and have to turn things around.
But that is 100% percent on you right now, in the end this is something you have to fix about yourself.

I managed to sober up, apologized to my family and my friends, got back into uni by lying on my résumé, they literally dont check for any of that on germanies top tech uni, lol.
Have a pretty comfy job right now and am in a happy relationship.
Im not even mad I lost 2 years of my life to all that. Pretty sure I would be much worse off right now had i somehow got through uni as an alcoholic, with middling grades.

Too late to get into INT and TEL? I lost half my stack tying to day trade like an idiot since August.

Look chris. I told you margin trading was not the way to do it. Literally just buy and hold or take a break and buy blue chip stocks. Stop trying to trade your way to a million. 90% of the people on this board are larpers and the 10% who are successful got lucky. Chances have shown you aren't going to get lucky. That's why you gotta play it safe.

sry, but her toenails are discusting...

They'll both do fine, unless the market contracts again.
TEL is more of shitcoin, but that doesnt really matter if the shilling is good enough.
But right now I'd go into INT

this

Slow and steady wins the race. I could have made 2 extra million dollars and have a net worth of 3m instead of just 1.2m if I went all in on KCS instead of leaving most of my funds in cold storage. However, going all in would also had put me at risk of losing everything.

Always stay clear in thought, even amidst intoxicating triumph.

I'm here for you user.

Strong & Inspiring words.

Why cant i face myself. How do i face my parents. That’s what i’ will have to soulsearch about the coming days. And i’m scared user. Very scared. To think 4 days ago, i was proud of myself. My world has just collapsed on itself, and i’m stuck in the middle. On the one side, if i fix my patterns and my contradictions, bcome fit again and focus on my goals, I will be better off. On the other hand, I am mesmerized by this sudden fall, and am too stunned to even handle my composure. I know for a fact that i rekt myself. I’m tired. Tiredness which was building up for weeks. My head is spinning, couldn’t tell you if it was slow ot fast. I can’t work on myself, i got no energy left. I’m empty. I want to sleep and wake up to my stack again. Or at least to my fiat stack. All my resources have gone dry: mental, physical &!financial resources. I don’t know how i will conquer my day tomorrow.

I’m too scared to face myself, i’m too tired to face the world, i’m too mad that i closed my trades.

I’m not even remotely close to a ‘chris’. But i get your message. You’re both right and wrong. I could flip 0.01 into 0.1 in a few hours. Done it today, but couldnt close the trade, due to phone being out of battery. Saddest thing is, i’m looking at the charts now, and it’s exactly the play i had in mind. That’s so frustrating to me, my last trade would have been so succesfull if i had battery, and thus close and reopen as i planned to do. But then the realisation is, the fact that i got into that last trade is a symptom of more important issues that I need to tackle. Issues that i wanted to handle as well. I just wish i was in a better state than now to really start with it

I thought i was being slow and steady untill the happening occurred, and i went full speed into my doom. I now know i should have been waaaaay slower from the start.

Thank you dear user