Why haven't you invested in the best bitcoin yet?

Why haven't you invested in the best bitcoin yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinabc.org/bitcoin-abc-medium-term-development
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jeeez, i havent seen a bch shill for a while now

fuck bcash

>BCASH
lolno

Bcuz LTC

Because I think Roger Ver is an asshole and I want nothing to do with something he's openly involved in.

yall got listed on coinbase and people still don't care about this shitcoin. It's over.

Shut up Core shill. Either add something to the conversation or go stick Blockstream's dildo down your throat. I can't stand when one group of shills calls others shills. You're all the same. The only question that matters is which coin is better, and BCH is obviously superior.

You mean the coin who's owner dumped it at ATH and has a scaling plan of "just copy what core does"?

A great new group is having a pump on Binance at 7 EST. Here's a link, cheers!

discord gg/jyMUnmq

LTC has Segwit and small block sizes. Are you retarded? It also doesn't have OpCodes which allow for the addition of all features for all other alts. Only BCH can do that and only BCH has the block size to accomplish it.

Not an argument

"superiior" blocks being mined every 1 minute or 20 min just depends, eda automatically dropping difficultly 20%. Halvening happening a year earlier due to inflation "superior technology"

Thanks for helping with the dirty work, but you're no longer useful to us :)

BCH has faster growing transaction rates than all other coins. But yet you say no one cares? BCH has literally 5 times the transactions that Ethereum did at its age. This thing is growing faster than anything ever has.

What would happen if the big blocks 'scaling solution' actually got adopted, would you have 1,000,000 coffees immortalized on the blockchain everyday?

The payment for your toilet paper you just bought getting broadcast to every one of the millions of nodes on the network?

Interesting how you Corecucks literally make shit up every time. The coin is a little over a month ahead of BTC not one year, but I don't expect you fags to understand basic math. And the difficulty adjustment means block times are far more consistent than BTC yet you are too stupid to even check the block explorer to see for yourself. The absolute stupidity of Segwit supporters is mind-boggling.

im literally all in

>not /pol/

hahahahahaha NO

>unmaintainable blockchain size
>crappy devs
>bad rep / brand stealing / asshole promoting
>da-real-bitcoin newbies
>chinese pajeets

God you sound like a such a pure fucking shill, you're not even trying to hide it. Like I'm going to fetch a 1l bottle of Granny Smith flavored sparkling water because of how much like a thirsty faggot you sound.

Inflation huh? BTC has been mining about 8 blocks/hr for months now while BCH is stabilized at 6 as it should be. If this keeps up BTC will catch/surpass BCH. Not that the existing difference is in any way significant.

Not to mention BTC now needs to mine 8 blocks/hr just to barely function without it's mempool and fees skyrocketing. Not a healthy situation.

Transactions
513663 Jan 19, 2018 4:44:17 PM 38
513662 Jan 19, 2018 4:42:00 PM 259
513661 Jan 19, 2018 4:24:29 PM 59
consistency btw cash cucks are delusional

You can literally run a full node at VISA level transaction volumes for BCH with 16GB of RAM and a 4 core processor. Then all you need to pay for is data storage. So to build a computer that would run BCH for a decade at VISA level transactions you might spend $1200-$1500.

Nobody cares about your couple of scamcoins you retard pajeets. People know those 2 coins are colluded into dumping on nobs.

Nobody is going to hold onto BCH or BTC anymore, only early neckbears that could not be bothered to shill their own shitcoins so they pay massive hordes of pajeets to shill it in here and anywhere else.

> Complains about too many pajeets in Veeky Forums
> Keeps buying BTC or BCH

I said compare it to BTC you tard.

505066 4 minutes ago
505065 18 minutes ago
505064 an hour ago

Which is more consistent? Or do you not understand how time works?

Is it time for another run? What are we going to this time, 5k-6k? Then back down to 1.5k?

C'mon OP! Tell us again about the flippenning! Tell us how it's going to happen hourly daily weekly monthly since November!

You realize that the biggest devs in crypto are Craig Wright, Peter Rizun, Amaury Sechet, Gavin Andresen, and Vitalik Buterin. 4 of 5 of those work on BCH. Luke Jr of Blockstream is so stupid he said that increasing block sizes wouldn't lower fees whatsoever, and this was after BCH existed. Nick Szabo is so stupid he didn't know that Bitcoin is Turing complete when the OpCodes are enabled. Your guys are literal drug addicts who can't even make coherent sentences.

BTCP is the best btc fork

Do you cucks still believe in the flippening ?

Notice how I sprinkle in facts with my insults. Where are your facts Segwit soyboy?

BCH is incorporating zk-snarks in a more secure manner than BTCP. They use extension blocks meaning there is no risk of hidden inflation ruining the coin. BTCP does not use extension blocks meaning it could have hidden inflation ruin the coin. Also BCH has Cash Shuffle so it will have more privacy options then BTCP when the zk-snarks are released. Add onto that they plan on adding the zerocoin protocol and potentially even ring signatures. None of this can even be attempted by any other coin.

>when
>they plan
>potentially

Everything I said was true faggot, I am literally drinking Granny Smith flavored sparkling water because of you. I'll just as happy shove my middle finger up your ass for corroboration.

I already invested in bitconnect, the one true crypto currency.

Bitcoin Private for sure, Privacy is gonna be the most important thing in 2018. Get in before the normies /biz

They had to release the Cash Address before releasing the zk-snark extension blocks. Amaury Sechet finished the Cash Address after releasing Cash Shuffle. Expect zk-snarks within a year and then zerocoin maybe next year (ring signatures are only potential as they are outdated tech that isn't really useful if you already have zk-snarks and zerocoin). Peter Rizun and his team are working on streamlining the Satoshi code to allow VISA level throughput running on computers that cost under $1k. Craig Wright is re-enabling OpCodes (which is needed for zerocoin and ring signature as well as tokenization like Ethereum). Gavin Andresen released Graphene to help with block propagation making running a full node easy on your cpu and is now working on a method that allows you to sync your wallet for the first time in minutes rather than days. If you would rather buy shitcoins with no roadmap just because you know they will always be shitcoins go ahead. The only coin with a real roadmap is BCH.

Yet you have still to say anything related to crypto. Glad to hear you admit you are a faggot though. You're more honest than most Corecucks.

loving all the fud and negativity

Bitcoin is the nigger everyone hates but he has some God given luck to just pill shit off.

Bitcoin cash is the 15 y/o white kid who dresses like bitcoin and runs around talking about all the people he is going to shoot once he gets the keys to his dad's gun cabinet. WIGGGGGGGER

Can't you read? I called you a fucking shill. Which means I think everything you say is oversold.
>g-glad to hear you admit...
Learn how to argue. Only bitchboys do shit like this. Cunt.

hahaha bcash

What? Just pointing out the obvious you fuckin retard

>if he doesnt support bch them hes a corecuck

I dont support either of them. Kys

>bch
>bitcrap homo

No thanks.

You still haven't mentioned anything related to crypto faggot. Either join the conversation or play with your asshole more and shut the fuck up.

dude who cares corecucks are scared believe it or not. adoption is growing rapidly, dont worry

>REEEEEEEEEEE bitcoin cash is the real bitcoin
>change the logo
>change the address format
they only need to change the name completely and it would be another alt shit

also, op, not every block is 8MB but they can be if needed, so your pic is triggering me

You are overselling your dumb fucking shitcoin, you fucking shitflinging retard. Go fucking hang yourself, you cancerous piece of shit nigger.

hahah so triggered, careful user you might get a heart attack

>bcash

The real bitcoin is the one described in satoshi's whitepaper

BCH is the closest to it

What would it matter? It is the superior coin so the lower its price the more I can accumulate. Most of you think that the fact that people hate Roger Ver will make BCH lose, but it is irrelevant as it can only effect the short term price. Long-term prices are dictated by fundamentals. The best thing I can do for myself now is to keep people out of this market. So the fact that people hate the BCH supporters is great for us. Its only scam artist that try and shill people to buy. I don't want anyone to buy, but I'm not going to sit back and let Corecucks lie about the coin. If you don't like the BCH community then don't buy. It won't effect anything long term other than your own ROI.

Found the r.edditors

This. Fuck both of these manipulated scam coins.

BECAUSE ITS NOT BITCOIN
I can create a new "Bitcoin real" tomorrow and I won't by bitcoin. Bcash is not bitcoin.

>the flippening

Wont happen, within the first 6 months of this year.

Bitcoin Cores network issues have subsided with the January Correction.
If we see another bullrun like we did at the end of last year, money will start flowing into ETH BCH\BCC and LTC.

We will see more exchanges start creating all pairs for LTC and BCH\BCC

Because if anyone cared about fees or Transaction speeds that much they would use other coins that are cheaper and faster.

discord gg/3fW7bzr

BTC gives the market something and let's the market decide what to do with it. Despite, or maybe because of, the high transaction fees the market has decided to do X with it.

BCH is the opposite, telling the market in no uncertain terms what BCH expects the market to do with it. You WILL buy coffees, heathen! You WILL 0-conf with it!

But that's not what 5/6ths of the market wants, and it's the market that decides the winner

either way, only one will win > BCH

Where can I see this roadmap?

Cash is the only coin that follows the whitepaper. By adding Segwit Blockstream literally made Bitcoin incompatible with its past self. So if Segwit coin is the original Bitcoin why is it incompatible with the original Bitcoin? You can't mutilate a crypto and then pretend its the same thing. That's like cutting off your kids head and replacing it with a dog's head and saying that what you have created is still your kid, but in reality all you did was kill your kid.

i agree, but the retards are changing everything, including the color. if they are purists, stop fucking around. they only need to change the name,and boom, just another shitcoin. what is worrying, the changes are shilled by core cucks

You're literally losing to ripple cash cuckie. Noone is scared when a fidget spinner keeps beating the shit out you.

You have to go to each development team individually and get it from then. BCH is actually decentralized meaning no one is in control so there is no official roadmap as there is no official anything. Just like Bitcoin always was. If you can't google the names of the developers I gave you then I can't help you. But there are multiple Youtube videos with each of these people discussing what they are currently doing for BCH. The four lead developers doing this work are Craig Wright, Peter Rizun, Amaury Sechet, and Gavin Andresen.

bitcoinabc.org/bitcoin-abc-medium-term-development

k

What a load of nonsense.

What you said against bch could be said about any other coin, including bitcoin itself.

BCH is not telling you in what you must expend it, but it ALLOWS you to expend it for coffee if you want too without paying an absurd amount in fees.

Did you actually said that what makes the real bitcoin bitcoin is the color of the logo?

>What a load of nonsense.
Truth by assertion is not truth.

>What you said against bch could be said about any other coin, including bitcoin itself.
"No, YOU!" dear lord a child has posted.

>BCH entire raison d'etre - low fees - does not differentiate it from BTC
You don't know this field well enough to comment; please send a more informed proponent.

t. Owner of identical amounts BTC and BCH