Tel

is this worth a shit? trying to recover losses from dent

Buy some and find out!

lol you realize Dent is releasing the android app in Feb right?

But yeah Tel is a good investment right now.

On the Eth side it has been nearly 100% buys for about 12 hours they burned through about 2 million usd of walls.

Came out yesterday morning. I bought at .007, 50k. Already at .0087 on kc

Yes it is worth it. Solid idea, good team, covered by news, and has torn through all walls so far. It'll at least double next week so if you wanna go all in for two days and exit you'll make a bunch

This is a legit moon coin.

Veeky Forums is basically garbage now for crypto tips. It's overrun with trolls and shills.

This is a legit short term 5x coin.

I've made legit 6 figures since early Dec on RDD, KIN and DENT. This is right in that same wheelhouse.

It's perfect for this speculative market.

Market needs to go bull overall for 48 hours and this thing will be top 50 in market cap.

>black ceo

lol you'd have to a be a very deluded individual to believe this coin is going anywhere but to the lower regions of earths crust. black people cannot run companies

if i had to choose between getting rid of bounty or dent, what should it be

>Veeky Forums is garbage now
>shills a coin that has 4 threads ongoing
What did he mean by this?

bounty

he means tel is a shit coin but its good for a flip

so is it better to buy TEL/ETH or TEL/BTC?

1 sat away from ATH.
Strap in.

We just hit parity, but BTC seems to have finer points.

Dent. Bounty is just about to have its moment.

Yesterday I was buying at 5 Vits and selling directly into 5+ sats. It was crazy how bad the price discrepancy was, but w/e. I'm putting all those profits back in

how do you check parity?

It's basic ratios. Look at the price in btc divide by the price in eth and them go check the eth/btc pair

jesus fucking christ

thanks very much user

buy now and hold for a week, at least 3x

I was about to buy until i saw this. Of all the Fortune 500 companies only 3 are run by black ceo's. One of them being JCPenny which is basically on it's last leg as a company.