Repeat after me

I fell for an aussie bogan scam and I am NEVER getting my money back

why you say this
it seems like one of the more legit coins but theirs not much hype behind it but im sure it will go up this year xd

buy the dip

Canya plz buy my bags biz
I'll suck yo dick

fucking relax

yes it currently sucks (I'm in pretty deep, i'd wager more than you are

CanYaGoAnyLower

>mfw bought at the exact top

Seriously. Fuck this coin so much. Continuing to hold hoping for a miracle

Did you? Sadly I think I paid even more

Bought in at $.70c usd. Canya even get more comfy?

Canya shoot me, I can't keep watching this coin eating my money

>Bought at $5
>Sold at $4

I literally never sell for less than what I pay but for this garbage I'm happy I made an exception.

Nice you cunt, thought about double downing on this fucker, but I just can't do it fuck me, so much pain already

sorry anons

kucoin is the problem, pnd central

Canya give me Two Number 9's, a Number 9 Large, a Number 6 with extra Dip, a Number 7, Two Number 45's, one with Cheese, and a large Soda

I fell for the "everything on kucoin moons" meme.
The worst is that the meme was true UNTIL canya was listed. Everything went downhill after that.

Fuck I almost dumped at a 10-20% loss but to jew to take that loss, I would suck the dicks of all the canya team to take that 20% loss now, I swear to god

Btw let this be a lesson to you youngens in the game. Never ever ever buy off a small project right after the ico. It will go up high then drop 4x its value on its first exchange. How do you fuckin normans not know this? Do your research. Onpy yourself to blame. Thisll be an eoy hodl for you guys unfortunately

not really, they just need to get rid of the promotions, it kills coins dead until relisting and only serve whale faggots.

*competitions

I bought VIBE at ATH and I just made my money back today.
Be patient, it pays off.

Well it normally does and for good reason. When they are not on other or just on shit exchanges to begin with. Like dbc and bnty they also had a super low mcap. Out of the gate canya was In the hundreds of millions. I fucking knew better but I acted like a woman rather than logically and fomo’d for the first time. Never again