SingularityNET - AGI

When does this shitcoin hit a real exchange? Not touching ED...

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@blockchen0x/bottos-bto-the-best-ai-crypto-of-2018-cb2799c81cd3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It’s on tidex as well

Got JUSTed by this coin and ED today lol fuck

Ahh. You are right..
How so user? What have you done?

binance 1/30. i'm gearing up for it

Expecting a meltup to 4-5 by then

Ethereum Delta is worth learning how to use, if not just for AGI but for all the countless low marketcap gems in the future that will not available anywhere else

What happened?

Source?

Story time, user.

What's the sauce on this rumor?

his ass

it's been all over the place tidex/ed 15th binance 30th. tidex/ed was delayed til 18th unlock.

Do you think he thinks of himself as Sophia's pimp?

pretty sure i heard it multiple times in their telegram, check there

isnt this expensive atm?

Singularitynet is the future so no

Bought at 110k gwei. Saw a buy order pop up for 120k while sell orders for 115k were still around. My sell executed but all the 115k sells were sold already. Orders moved so fast I could only execute on a 140k buy order.

Later more ETH arrived and fomoed in more at 169k.

whats a good buy price?

Damn. I fucking hate etherdelta.

Just dipped to $1 from 1.50 literally right now is a good price.

anyone know the circulating supply?

just buy in Tidex, it's also cheaper there at the moment

500M

i was there earlier today. my gas is set to 40 and i had 4 buys that failed to go through. i don't remember what the error was on etherscan but i paid $10 in gas for every failed order. fucking garbage.

supposedly there are private buyers with tokens that are locked up for a year. i haven't found the source for this though. no one can give a concrete number for the circulating supply.

same experience for me, lost about $14 from failed order wasted gas. I think ED is only useful if the coin trade volume is low, it's very difficult to fomo from there

Rank 44 after ICO in MC right out of ICO.
Stay away boys

if u faggots looked at the contract address on etherscan u would know what the circulating supply is, fucking normans man.

stay retarded and homeless cock mouth

Bet this dumbfuck bought at 1.50 and got dumped on.

this coin is the only coin you should be buying in 2018

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
no

Try 50 cents. also good luck getting priced in better than 1.50 in a couple days. stay poor dick face.

>only one thread about the best coin in 2018
and fucking link gets shilled all the time here

i'm using this to buy more Link, actually.

this is one of probably 4-5 coins that i will buy sometime this month and not think about til 2020 earliest

I spent $40 in transaction fees on etherdelta last night lel.

If LINK ever goes to $100 no one will deserve it more than stinky linkies. That token is pure suffering to hold.

yeah paying to get scalped is a real slap in the dick but if i lower my gas i'll get slapped harder.

i bought iota in june and sold it in december before the $5 pump. i've finally learned patience and i don't drink and trade anymore. i dunno if i'll wait until link is $100 but it'll be damn near.

Drinking and trading cost me 4k LINK. Never again. I try not to even look at crypto prices anymore when I drink.

Deep Brain currently hit a floor at about 9x ICO. After going 33x ICO. AGI has been trading for two days...

I'm glad I'm not alone in this holy shit

If you like SingularityNET definitely check out Bottos (BTO)

medium.com/@blockchen0x/bottos-bto-the-best-ai-crypto-of-2018-cb2799c81cd3

BTO is where you want to be just before launch mission.

any chance this gets onto kucoin/binance soon?

AGI is the ETH AI blockchain asset while DBC is the NEO one.
AGI will get all the hype, moon earlier, and look more solid, while DBC will go under the radar then pick up steam in Q2/Q3.