Strap in boys

strap in boys

I SAID STRAP IN BOYS

WOOOOOOOOOOOO

THOSE ETH BUY WALLS THOUGH
WHAT'S GOING ON

strapped in and holding hands

Been all-in on ICX for a week now, ready to collect my free and safe 4x gains.

I'VE BEEN READY FOR AGES

hollly f dudes they just signed a Partnership with With KyberNetwork” I am putting in the last of my fiat for this week

Get the f in we are going to Lambo Land faggots

How do I check a coins ATH in vitaliks?

source

Go to coinmarketcap, go to Charts, below the charts click "eth" and it'll populate an ETH line. Find the highest point and hover over it.

Icon is literally unstoppable

Let’s goooooooo

- I’m all NEO, VEN and our boy ICX

how long till we explode?

Market recap look at the screen shot of their twitter I just posted. Price is going up right now

Thank you!

seriously I am going to Hold the f out of it all the way until 2019 I can see it hitting Neo prices if not more around $200 end of year or Mid next. It does not matter because I am sure it will hit that price.

meanwhile this pc of shit does nothing fucking move up fagggot aaaa!!

nice... sauce?

>mooned amazingly TWICE already

You could've made a lot of money, m8

I meant the girl

What's with the 200s?

You dumb fucks need to read between the lines of the white paper. This is going to zero. They basically tell you in the white paper that they are just poofing 400 million more coins onto the market AND the ICO fags get their bags of 10x plus on the 24th. Guess what they're gonna do. Do I need to spell out for you what this means and what this coin is?

i know biz bro i know i f up badly and bought at the top, i mean 0.20 is not a lot for me but now I have to be patient until the next Pump and Dump

neos kek

ooo that lol wtf biz bro focus we are trying to make gains here, fapping is for later

yeah dude you can read, you're the only one on the internet who has read a whitepaper, keep on preaching m8

lol!! you saw that shit is funny, fucking Twitter people

gents i have 250, will i make it

lel you fell for the new "read the whitepaper FUD"

coins are being added over fucking years.0/10 fud

this shit ain't mooning party over

no i'm saying many ICX investors understand the whitepaper and upcoming events
this kid acting liek he has some secret information and is smarter than the 3.4b mcap icx investors

I'm pretty sure it's gonna go beyond the last ATH, there's too much buzz around it for it not to moon hard again

fuck off

bitter shitcoin bagholder alert

yes biz bro yes i have a bit more then that just a few more so lets do the math, i am sure this will hit around $100 this year, x 250 = 25K right. Make sure you do not blow that money on dumb shit. From there if your a poor fag save at least 5K fiat for yourself emergencies, the rest smash it back in to Crypto, and keep buying good coins and growing your stash. Leave at least 50 Icons in your portfolio since they did you good and it may hit $200-$500 in the next 2-4yrs.

fuck your mother right in the ass :) and have a nice day faggot

We’re all going to make it user.

Remember the Veeky Forums code:
1. No lamenting what could have been
2. Friendship
3. We’re all going to make it together. No shilling or FUDing to step over one another.

yup all the normies getting in they fucking are betting their lifes on this shit coin

Even with this shit show going on, I'm feeling bullish with icon. Everytime the market goes down, Icx drops lesse than the average top100, and everytime the market goes up, Icx goes up above market average....

The time is coming boys!! Jan 23, Jan 24 and Jan 31... it's going to be like a triple combo moon

daum dude if that is the biz code we will all make it, but we need to make biz a real support ecosystem, take the bull shit to /b/ here we get serious with our investments.

I was thinking of a strategy like you first wait for moon (10x) then you sell like 25% holdings and invest to new stuff. If they moon again (100x total) sell 25% again. Some times there is a crash after moon, then you can just buy more at the lower price.

Icon is unironically the next Eth

hey that is good to bro what ever you feel is best but one thing to do is do not get too emotional be rational, also once you see a good volume of gains do not f up and start spending it on dumb shit. I see this all the time, be smart with your earnings make them grow and yea sure take out a small % to have fun. The point is to move up not f up and go down more.

lol stay poor. Dude they're telling you to your face that they're gonna fuck you. Sell this shit, I'm trying to help you.

dont listen to this Clown, we are suppose to be helping each other not Fuding out of a good investment

the main idea after a big moon (2x for example), is to take out your principle in BTC or ETH.

If you bought 200 coins, and they doubled in value, sell 100 and hold BTC or ETH for some other project. I'm heavy invested in ICX and I really want in on VEN, i think ICX will moon a lot harder in the near future, maybe if i pull of a 2x with ICX i can invest in VEN as well

Thanks, I have only 750 atm, it doesn't feel like much, not enough for being a millionaire.

Yes no worries, I'm not dumb. Just a bit boring to stay holding for so long, but what can u do.

There have been a group of fudders using "read the whitepaper" fud to shake off weak hands

Dude, where did you buy in? $6? $3? I hope so, that means you're still doing great. Or did you buy at $10+ and you're cope posting right now? Even if that's the case man get out now. Its not going back up. Next Thursday morning this shit will be less than a dollar. Get out.

that's been my strategy. finally got my x10 with eth and ventured into alts. a bit stressed but feel i'll make it

icx, fun, bat now on deck.

>2x
>big moon

Haha!

What is so good about VEN, btw?

That’s the code I follow.

You’ll notice Pajeet shills will attack you about missing out, tell your coin is terrible and to buy their coin, etc... that’s how you can recognise them. They’re not making jokes or being supportive.

Hey, maybe you should take a glance at it. Just sayin..

That's all. Just look. If I'm wrong come shove it in my face. BTFO me.

bought in at $5 and again in the last big Dip , feeling cozy as fuck this is a long term hold end of year we will be in the f moon if not earlier

nice

lol stay poor deluded fuck
sorry you missed out on cheap ICX

Talk to me next week after the panic meltdown when their mainnet launch is a total failure.

Get out.

sure buddy come back to one of the Icon threads, everyone know sure it will go up then down, those who Hold in the long run will be the winners

I've already asked Min on telegram about the "400m" token about to get minted at mianet

Strategic investor's token will still be frozen till next year and the foundation will not sell their token in the nearby future

These sell walls are massive but part of me think they're fake.

The 20 BTC sell wall fell in like 5 seconds.

go bone some dudes faggot

hey man, can you tell me who is going to win the Superbowl this year too? I just want to bet some money on it and since you have the power to predict the future I might as well just ask anyways right?

They're minting 400M coins to exchange for the erc20 tokens everyone is holding now. Dumb motherfucker.

I am sorry for your loss user.

Large pump group will be working on Binance tomorrow at 1PM EST, have a look!

discord gg/CSGVBHw