Any po.ets lurking today? What yall niggas thinking? 15 cents eom?

Any po.ets lurking today? What yall niggas thinking? 15 cents eom?

Sell wall finally down. Let's go.

Volume has picked up dramatically. I'm afraid frost is pricing in already

Bump niggers

bump

Ayy

POE Lt. reporting in.

Preparing for the token to enter the top 100 in CMC.

At least some movement... POE has just been nothing but a disappointment until recently.

Yep, I agree. I like the project though, it's fairly unique. Only thing I don't like is they're using the btc blockchain

> has just been nothing but
> Being this retarded

Sorry you bought ATH nigga, since this is not a pajeet coin you are excused for not having dem rakeshes spoon feed you.

Hope you all loaded on the dip like our friendly based whales. Pic related.

sleeper coin...if any official partnerships happen... hoo-boy.

.........IF..........

>assumes I bought in at ATH
>still holding POE

I bought in more on dip. Waiting for Frost to roll out.

> Dubs + green ID checked
> wearegoingtomakeitbrah.jpg

Imagine a partnership with Kindle or Nook user. ISBN is a dinosaur mafia that is ripe to die.

Thats the proff of concept, no worries about the chain to be used, is not like people are publishing/registering shit by the houdreds of thousands per hour.

if you look more closely you'll realize the sell walls have been split up in smaller walls
probably to increase the volume so the whales can accumulate even more

Your right about that friendo. Not yet anyway

What is happening on the web still the wild wild west is published content even to me is easily ripped off, this sounds like it'll track whomever re-uses it and republish the content, otherwise its been up to the creator and their legal team to send IP infringement C&D orders to sites. The boom is if google than...like that idea....again.....IF

>Sudden increase in volume
>Milestone release scheduled for Jan 21st
>Rumor has it some pump n dump groups are planning to do its thing on this same date on top of everything

the tweet saying Jan 21st for the release of frost alpha was deleted. and on plebbit a dev said there was confusion among the team for the alpha release date, however they are planning for a release by the end of the month

My fear is the whales will squash whatever moon does happen. They've done it to my last two moon missions.

>OP buys coin for copy protecting poems
>yo nigga where my poets b at? We moonin son?
SELL SELL SELL

You mean you were above 500% gains on the DIP? If not, yeah you bought ATH from my POV ;)

We all are going to make it anyway user. If the OMG scamtoken can be $18 why not POE too?

scooped this up at .007, so comfy regardless. but what's everyone's projections on price? I know we got as high as .26

Nigga you know Wayne and em need dat copy right shit too my g